- Around 8 + years of progressively responsible experience in development, testing, documentation & production support applications using Internet, Web and Client Server Technologies in N - Tier J2EE Architecture
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EEWeb Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development, and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for the J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring, EJB, JSP, Web services, JPA, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit, JMeter.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 3.5, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) and multi-tier client/server architecture using design patterns like DAO, DTO (Data Transfer object), Singleton and Session Fa ade.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, Mongo DB.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS & JAX-RS.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, views with the major databases like Oracle 9i to 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, and MS Access.
- Strong experience in UNIX & Linux Shell scripting Bash, Perl scripting.
- Worked with Cloud foundry is well-suited to continuous delivery as it supports the full application development lifecycle, from initial development through all testing stages to deployment.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like GIT, WinCVS, CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, Iterative, Waterfall, and Object Oriented Application Design.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using JUnit, Log4J.
- Strong command on Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and other like Quality Center.
- Good Experience on Swing single thread programming model and having a graphical presentation and code structure of Swing based GUI.
- Extensive experience in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat
- Good Knowledge on lifecycle management, transactional, content processing, documentation management, content consolidation and content based application using IBM Filenet scalable software.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Fa ade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies
2EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB3.0, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC
Java: API'S JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB3, EJB service, EJB timers
Web/Application: Server IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills: OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio, J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, SVN, CVS, Harvest Control System
Framework: Struts, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Spring MVC, Groovy & Grails
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, CVS
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing: Agile methodology, Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Aptana Studio
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, MS SQL Server2008, JDBC, ODBC
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, Redhat Linux. CentOS
Confidential - Sacramento,C A
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in Agile Development process and daily SCRUM meetings.
- Created an UML diagram that includes Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams & use case diagrams as part of the application design using Micro Soft Visio tool.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Used CXF API to generate Restful web services.
- Worked on running and managing web Apps using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate. And, developed the Hibernate mapping files
- Used Kafka for as a message broker on the cluster as a proof of concept.
- Used IBM MQ Series in the project
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Written Chef recipes to perform middleware binary Installation and Configuration tasks involving jdk, Tomcat, WebLogic binaries installation.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using XSLT.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Developed EJB classes in the persistence layer for transaction management.
- Used IBM Web Sphere application server for deploying Web Services applications, used tc Server to deploy the web applications.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Written JUnit Test cases using Easy Mock for performing unit testing.
- Used Maven for application life cycle management.
- Configured and scheduled Jenkins jobs for multiple projects on Jenkins.
- Experience with HP Service Manager to fix the production defects/incidents. Experience in production support.
- Used Checkstyle, Emma, JaCoCo, FindBugs, PMD, and PIT for code quality.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 versions, BigFix and IBM License Metric Tool on Windows Environments.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Involved in peer & lead level design and code reviews.
- Used ehCache for caching.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on Web WebSphere Logic application server.
- Used BigFix Inventory to collect data about the usage of license metrics other than PVU and RVU MAPC.
- Configured Fixlets using BigFix.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross - browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2.0.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs,Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Knockout.js to simply the complex database for user interfaces.
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Install configure Jboss Application server for the VPDC environment and currently working on the Prod environment setup in Cloud environment.
- JBoss configuration is done in thoroughly firewalled environment using TCP.
- Used CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Experience working withRedux for maintaining the consistency to run the application in different environments (client, server, and native) which are easy to test.
- Used Grunt for building the project.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Rest API or front end development experience Java as primary language.
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools.
- Established OpenStack project Infrastructure Program and served as tech lead.
- Demonstrated understanding of Core java concepts like OOPS, OOAD, ORM, and REST.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used LAMP to suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Fa ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential - Daleville, IN
- Designs and develops application and user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within HM Health Solutions established framework.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used JQuery for the development of web application using AngularJs, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting .
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Developed Web services (JAX-WS) specification using Apache CXF as the implementation and developed client application API's using NodeJS.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Designed and developed customized ESB to integrate and govern SOA services. Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Junit unit testing for UI testing and Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText tools like ADA, xECM. Data Migration exposure from other source systems to OpenText platform using migration tools.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Experience working with standalone application for trade flow processing and feeding.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.