- Around 7 years of competitive work experience in Software Design, Development, Maintenance, and Enhancement & Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies with strong Object - Oriented Programming skills.
- Proficient and strong working knowledge of J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, REST, Spring Frame work, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Hibernate.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOPS Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading and JDBC.
- Strong experience in design, developing and implementation of Object Oriented, Component based N-tier, Client/Server, B2E, B2B, B2C and E-commerce.
- Proficient in developing Apache ANT and Maven scripts to build J2EE enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and REST Web Services client and exposing existing java components as Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Expertise in major application servers including IBM WebSphere7.0/8.5, WebLogic, Tomcat web servers.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services.
- Proficient in writing efficient SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL queries and writing Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures on database servers such as Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in developing web pages using JSP, Java Script and CSS.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in developing persistence layer using O/R-Mapping Tool Hibernate.
- Good experience in implementing Enterprise applications with J2EE design patterns.
- Extensive experience in UNIX/LINUX performance monitoring and kernel tuning and Load balancing to ensure stable performance.
- Hands on experience with complete SDLC life cycle like Analysis, Design, Development, Unit testing and Implementation of J2EE based web applications including application support.
- Significant experience using UML, particularly in the construction of use-case, sequence, state, activity, and deployment diagrams.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like RUP, Waterfall and Agile. Experienced with SCRUM methods of Agile Development Model.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4j, slf4j, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG for building, logging, testing and Visual Source Safe, CVS and SVN for version control.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBoss, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Expert trouble-shooter and problem solver with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications.
- Languages: Java, J2ee, SQL/PLSQL and XML
- Design/Analysis: Object Oriented Methodologies, UML, and Design Patterns.
- Databases: Oracle 10g / 11g / 12c, MS Access 97/2000/2003, MongoDB
- Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GITHUB, Clear Case
- Operation Systems: Windows 10/8.1/7/XP/NT, UNIX, LINUX, MAC iOS
- Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x, BEA Web logic 9.0/10, Web Sphere 8.5.5, JBoss 7.1, Glass FishSoftware Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Workbench, ANT, Junit 4.1, DTD, XML schema, TOAD, Visual Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, iRAD, Tortoise SVN
- Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, RUP
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Role: Java Developer
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development).
- Used Eclipse and JBoss to develop source code and debug the application.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for persistence with database
- Hibernate Session Factory, hibernate mapping files, dependencies between delegate classes, DAOs, controller classes, validation classes and the domain Objects are configured as part of the spring configuration file.
- Used CSS3 Borders and jQuery Menus as part of the UI navigation.
- Experience in KSH and BASH Shell scripting in both UNIX and LINUX platforms .
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Used Hibernate Criteria API to apply filtration rules and logical conditions on persistence objects.
- Implemented Web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services and clients to use services
- Developed Java Messaging Service JMS with Message Driven Beans by configuring JMS Queues, Topics, and Connection Factories.
- Used JQuery to generate data tables and to sort the columns.
- Using jQuery validations for the fields and use masking for the input fields like ssn, date etc.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running the application
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug and Eclipse's debugging tool.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Involved in requirement analysis, component architecture design and sequence activity diagrams for the necessary Service Components.
- Involved in Component Design, prototyped the necessary Business and Data layer Components in EJB, and created Dynamic Web Pages using JSP’s and Servlets and also created Web-Services.
- Developing experience on XML and XSLT using JAXP & JAXB packages.
- Developing Dynamic menu using XSLT which will run on XMLs to transform to required form.
- Experience in developing Custom Tag Libraries in JSP to reuse the functionalities.
- Created DB Controls and used it for connecting client/server data, client browser connect to the web server, then connect to the query for a record set, and have the record set downloaded for further client-side processing.
- Used Eclipse for development, debugging, coding and deploying applications
- Worked with CVS configuration management system to maintain a single control over the source
Confidential, Louisville, Ky
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Development, Unit/Integration Testing and estimating time-lines for few requirements.
- Designed and developed various modules using Java, JSP/Servlets, XML, and MVC.
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team.
- Developed various components using Bounce framework which is customized Spring framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Development of Perl & shell script modules that trigger the routine checks of monitoring the key batch jobs.
- Involved in implementation of Data Access, Service and Presentation Layers and intensively worked on Spring DAO Layer to access and perform CRUD operations on data.
- To provide ongoing support in systems management and administration of LINUX/UNIX in global-scale environment.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Extensively worked on JSON for data transfer between different hardware components through HTTP request-response model.
- Implemented various $scope methods $watch (), $digest () and $apply () to implement two-way data-binding by using AngularJS.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 8.0
- Extensively worked on Oracle SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to perform CRUD operations in DAO layer.
- Performed the Garbage Collection Analysis, Java Heap Analysis, Thread dump, Heap dump analysis, JVM Tuning and risk analysis.
- Written JUNIT test cases for performing unit testing.
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used ClearCase as version control tool.