- 5+ years of overall experience in IT as a Full stack Java/J2EE Developer in designing and building large - scale applications using Object Oriented design principles. Experience in building enterprise applications using technologies such as Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring, Struts 1/2, Hibernate, SOAP MDB's.
- Used JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Git, Source tree to provide tier 1 support for developer and operations staff. Maintenance and monitoring of Docker in a cloud-based service during production and setting up system for dynamically adding and removing web services from a server using Docker.
- Experience working on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS.
- Experience in build automation and project management tools like Maven to manage project builds, release and documentations. In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience in working with large scale Hadoop environments build and support including Design, configuration, installation, performance tuning and monitoring. Excellent programming skills at high level abstraction using Java, Scala & SQL. Knowledge on Cassandra read and write paths, query and internal architecture.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using Ajax, and XML. Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications. Knowledge in performance tuning and maintenance of Cassandra Database. Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, DTD, XML Schema and DOM Parsers.
- Working knowledge with cloud computing such as AWS EC2, and microservice container deployment in Docker. Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL, REST, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, SOAP Web Services.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment. Experience in migrating data from multiple relational databases to Cassandra and validated data. Skilled in using automated functional testing tools like Selenium and test-driven development using JUnit and debug tools like log4j.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a REST. Experience in using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG. Experience working with version control management tools GitHub, and bug reporting tools like JIRA.
- Knowledge of Automation testing and using JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven as well as automation testing of applications on mobile devices using tools Android Drive.
- Stacks: Full Stack, Open stack, MEAN Stack, MERN Stack.
- Frontend Technologies: Bootstrap.js, Angular 4/2/Angular.js, Node 2/Node.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, Mustache.js, React.js.
- J2EE Technologies: Java, JSF, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Swings, Servlets, jQuery, Struts 2.0, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate.
- Databases: RDBMS (MySQL and Oracle) NoSQL (MongoDB and Cassandra) CouchDB, DynamoDB, Teradata, PostgreSQL.
- API: XML, DOM (Data Object Model), JTA (Java Transaction API), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Message Service, Java Speech API.
- IDE/HTML Editors: WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 2, EclipseBrackets.
- Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS)OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Ansible, Puppet. Rackspace, Docker, Spring cloud, saas,iaas,paas, Kubernetes, aws ec2, aws iam, aws load balancing, AWS kinesispivotal, Cloud foundry, Redhat Openshift.
- Operating Systems: MAC, LINUX, UNIX, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 200 0, 98.
- Source Control Tools: CVS, SVN, VSS Rational Clear, Case Stash, Git Source, Tree GIT, Hub GIT, Desktop TFS
CONFIDENTIAL, DALLAS, TX
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project. Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency. Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files. Created reusable ReactJS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis. Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory and Service Locator.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the company's project management site and Mercurial as version control. Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit GWT API with PostgreSQL.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Microservices with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console. Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses. Continuously monitored production for any issues by debugging using Cloud foundary.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Concourse, Gradle in multiple environment. Created C1 and C2 Contract HTML5 tags for the Tachypneic. Helped create interactive prototypes and UI specs, including screen layouts, Color palettes, typography, and user-interface components. Developed rich views using React.js with React- Redux architecture for the Uni-directional data flow with the web-pack build tool.
- Producing brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products. Developing style guides and standards around web screens UI elements. Worked on redux saga middleware to access redux application state and dispatched redux actions.
SR. FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
CONFIDENTIAL - SAN-JOSE, CA
- Implemented business logic, data exchange and created graphics using JAVA, struts and Spring MVC. Used JAVA, struts and Spring MVC to interface with the jQuery UI, Bootstrap and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Extensively worked in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java 8, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, HTML5, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Servlets, JavaBeans with Eclipse. Used new Java 8 features, such as Lambda expressions, Streams and Functional Interfaces. Used React JS with Redux to create reusable UI components to render view pages.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS/ Redux and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Using Redux and ReactJS fetched the API's from the back-end systems.
- Designed and developed using the Java collection API with Java 8 features and other java processes to fulfill business case requirement, such clients account statements and clients running balance based on each transaction.
- Providing service discovery for all microservices using Spring Cloud Kubernetes project. Redux for state management, to store the whole state of the app in an immutable object tree.
- Worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Open Shift/Kubernetes architecture and design, troubleshooting issues with platform components (PCF), and developing global/multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large scale developments/deployments on Cloud Foundry and OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Involved in database connectivity using JDBC Database and Connection pools. Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by analyzing Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools on JBoss. Developed Kafka consumers to consume data from Kafka topics.
- Performed GitHub/GitHub-Desktop bash and Terminal commands to clone, fetch, merge and push the code and created pull requests for changes that are made. Involved in migrating development architecture to microservices by implementing Docker.
- Worked with Amazon AWS EC2, RDS and S3 as a data store for storing data into the buckets that fall into it. Used EC2 as an Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) and RDS as Platform as a Service (PAAS).
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used SQL for querying databases, designed & developed persistence service using Hibernate framework. Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries.
- Created a backend API using NodeJS and MongoDB. The API allows users to log in, follow users, post to followers, retrieve their feed, and much more. Built for use with a mobile application.
- Implemented Micro-Services with Spring Cloud provided library services like Confidential Eureka Naming Server, Confidential Ribbon and Feign Client as a Rest client to map response to the client bean. testers and mentored MUMPS developers in Java development.
- Worked with Reducers, React Containers to update the state of an App produced by Redux and by mapping those to the React component using React-Redux. Configured GRUNT for building client-side code (CSS, JS, HTML Minifier)
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data access Object, Singleton, and Session Façade.
- Worked on Persistence layer from simple DAO to Spring/ Hibernate. Designed Stateless Session Beans fitting the requirement of the business and implemented its interfaces.
- Worked on SQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Created a backend API using NodeJS, ExpressJs, and MongoDB. The API allows users to log in, follow users, post to followers, retrieve their feed, and much more.
- Worked on big data (Splunk enterprise) to generate the Rest API and integrated that API to Client-side code using NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Created a new cluster and container management tool using Kubernetes for Zero downtime Deployment. Created continuous integration builds using Ant, Jenkins, and Gradle and deployed on the WebSphere app server. Used Spring MVC Database API's and JPA (Java persistence API) to access database objects.
- Leveraged AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Maintained the Parent and child elements by using State and Props in AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution. Responsible for implementing UI mock-ups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.