- Being a strongly motivated individual striving towards betterment of my career as a technical expert and an individual, I have been motivating myself for the past 4 years in the field of IT, discovering the best in me on day to day basis. I believe in hard work that uplifts my spirit and dedication enabling me as a catalyst for any company’s growth I work for.
- IT experience in various phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation.
- Worked using different IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJIdea.
- Excellent understanding of Algorithms&DataStructures including Hash Maps, Bloom Filters, Self - balancing BST, Queues, Sorting, Path-search algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Expertise in Java and J2EE technologies including JSP, JDBC, JPA and JMS.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with SPRING.
- Strong expertise inusing AngularJS directives and filters to make SPA’s better in functionality.
- Experienced in web/Application servers like Web Logic 10.0,JBoss7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
- Experienced with SOAP/RESTful web services and used to scale the applications for better BOA.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level springbased web applications using Spring REST,Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets 3.x, JSP and JSF for User Interface Applications.
- Expertise in with Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
- Technically sound in understanding and implementation of Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Implementation of suitable connectors or connecting links between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with Spring JTA.
- Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server (2008R2, 2012, 2014).
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Also worked on creation of Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4 .
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Strongly associated with usage of Selenium, Jenkins, Junit and Curl for Unit and System Testing.
- Experience with the Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/MAVEN/GRADLE/JENKINS/HUDSON/CVS/GIT/GITHUB.
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty 9.4, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++,TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1, Jenkins 2.121.3
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) of the application: Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code development in Agile Development Environment.
- Worked with the business experts to understand existing business processes and determined a shared approach that would serve their business needs using the new packaged application.
- Used Spring Boot for the application development.
- Designed, Analysed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets for designing, HTML5, CSS3 & Angular4.
- Angular4 was extensively used to achieve DOM Show, Hide elements and Event Handling.
- JSON due to its light-weight nature was used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Worked on Core Java and its libraries in creating the Java web application's business Logic.
- Used various SpringModules like SpringAOP, SpringWEB - MVC and Spring ORM in development .
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Used wide implementation procedures in order to disintegrate whole monolithic application into loosely coupled reusable Micro services. This laid foundation for the simplicity in updating versions of existing technologies without hassle of deploying entire modules.
- Developed the POC for evaluating the performance of the Oracledatabase in the cloud and non-cloud environment with Hystrix implementation as a circuit breaker..
- Used Prometheus database for storing the data and Grafana for displaying the results.
- Developed a flow controller library that was used by other members of the team for routing data to the required destination Kafka topic on passing certain conditions.
- Used Micro-services for scalability and reliability of the application in addition to loose coupling.
- Auto scaling functionality of Micro-services helped in cloud infra where slowdowns were eliminated.
- Extensively implemented Multithreading concept in order to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels. Thread handling was used to maintain continuity of execution.
- Used JAX-RS plus jersey implementation for RESTful web services and containerized it.
- Created hibernate-config.xml and configured the hibernate 4.0 for the application.
- Configured hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Written POJO Classes, .hbm files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed Web services using SpringRESTful web Services replacing SOAP UI.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s.
- Writing stored procedures in Oracle 11g/12c and associated with.hbm to outcast the performance.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUNIT testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Created spring configuration files to define Handler mappings, Bean definitions, and developed Model classes for View Resolutions and DAO implementation classes extended from Hibernate Dao Support.
- Docker containers were used to deploy the applications as part of scaling application using Micro services. Image creation, pushing and pulling of images was also part of deploying application.
- Used AWS cloud services and deployed couple of applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2 Instances as part of service transition phase, but later on chose to deploy them on Eureka.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Aware of troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and other developer IDE and Cloud environments
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Tool Suite,Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring DI, Spring ORM,Spring AOP, Web Services, HTML5, CSS3, Angular4.0, JSON, Log4j, Oracle 11g/12c, Hystrix, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, PL/ SQL, AWS, Elastic Bean Stalk, EC2, Junit 4.12, Apache Tomcat 9.0.12, REST, Spring JPA, Hibernate 4.0, Hystrix Dashboard,POJO, Dependency Injection, Docker, Micro-services, Jenkins, Selenium, Agile and Scrum.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for Object Oriented Design using Enterprise Architect.
- Review and guide the application architects with Object Oriented Design using Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Responsible for JAVA, J2EE, JSF, JBPM, EL and Java FX coding / development.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Struts Framework.
- Used Hibernate as a persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions as well as managing concurrency issues.
- Implemented J2EE patterns like, Data Access Object (DAO), Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring 2.5 with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Developed web-based applications using Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST .
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Involved in writing SQL , Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Involved in System and Unit testing using Junit .
- Used JBPM to manage workflow, schedule Jobs, Execute procedure, Client Scripts and work on batch processing.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
Junior DBA and Jr J2EE Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in various stages of Enhancements in the Application by doing the required analysis, development, and testing.
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer using Spring MVC Application. Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect application with Database.
- Played active developer role in writing business rules and scripts during Service Now Administration.
- Roles included maintenance of database and ensuring round the clock service availability, Log Shipping,Clustering and Replication. Involved in change request implementation using JAVA/J2EE.
- Active responsibility included automation of various timely activities we used to operate on databases like backups, Snapshots, Health check reports, Experience with high availability, OLAP&OLTP etc.
- Coordinated all the team members during the migration activity of RBS servers to SQL 2012 version.
- Wrote HQL, criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the Oracle DB. Coded SQL Statements and Storedprocedures for back end using Oracle. Handled client's business requirement changes and enhancement requests.
- Responsible for debugging the functionality and fixing the bugs of the application. Used log4j logger for logging purpose.
- Documented and generated reports using SSRS and integration was done using SSIS services.
- Occasionally responsible for UNIT and System testing for software’s, designed and fabricated with requested changes from customers.
- Used Maven as a build tool and Clear Case to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Involved in maintenance of different applications with offshore team.
- Interacted with Stake holders to do the changes in the code according to their requirement.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Oracle, RBS server, WebLogic 10.3 Application Server, SVN, Maven, Clear Case, Spring MVC.