- Over 7+ years of experience Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance/Support in various computing environments.
- Expertise in implementing n - tier internet and intranet applications, including user interaction, requirements gathering, systems analysis, design, development.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, Design patterns.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies, Waterfall & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic.
- Experience of working with databases Oracle 11g and DB2, My SQL, SQL.
- Extensive Experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0, Jboss 3.2, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic and building application using ANT tools.
- Expertise in web Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) fundamentals.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts configuring using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using the Rational.
- Experience in Windows, UNIX, LINUX operating environments.
- Strengths in multitasking, problem solving and timely resolution of issues in meeting deadlines and budgets, enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work in diverse platforms and industry environments.
- Highly adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Languages: C, Java 1.6, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MS Access
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, JDBC 2.0, Servlets, PHP, Ajax. Java Script
Web/ Application Servers: Web logic 9.2/10.3/11g, Websphere 5.1/6.0, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Framework: Spring, Hibernate
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 2003/2008/XP, UNIX (Solaris), Linux
Tools: Eclipse 3.x, My Eclipse 8.x, Net Beans, JBuilder, PVCS, Visual Source safe, Clear Case, Clear Quest, JProbe, JUnit, Rational Application Developer (RAD), FlexBuilder3
System Design: UML, Rational Rose.
Methodology: Agile, XP (Extreme Programming), SCRUM
Confidential, San Luis Obispo, CA
Java Full-stack Developer
- Development of Microsoft excels reporting Interface for various reports using java, Servlets, POI and JSP
- Database design and writing stored procedures and SQL queries in PL/SQL.
- Interaction with Singapore team for database design.
- Developing controller Servlets and excel reporting interface using Java, Servlets, POI and JSP
- Writing stored procedures and SQL queries in PL/SQL.
- Creating user documents, test case documents.
- Developed J2EE Beans, Action Classes, and Action Mapping and Application facades and hibernate classes to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework.
- Performed system analysis and design using OOA/OOD and UML diagrams with Rational Rose and Vision.
- Promoted the use of jQuery to many internal units based on evaluation of framework.
- Used JBPM to create a workflow for an different audit to pass through different users.
- Upgraded application from JRules 4.6 to 5.0, and improved rule execution performance utilizing dynamic rule compilation, adjusting conditions
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, PL/SQL, MVC architecture, Oracle 8.1.7, Eclipse, Toad and VSS, SUN Solaris 2.8, Rational Rose, Log4j, MS Visio, Cognos.
Confidential, Westboro, MA
Java Full-stack Developer
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance process of the e-learning application.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed applications using AGILE methodology.
- The Web application shows integration of single sign-on (SSO), challenge/response, self-care, self-registration and changing/resetting passwords.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML using Struts/Spring Framework.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the jsp page.
- Integrating the front-end UI to the back end using Spring MVC framework.
- Maintained good rapport with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database and developed Persistence layer using Hibernate using stateless session beans incorporating session façade design pattern.
- Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical) during Design phase of the product.
- Developed middle-ware components (EJB) to manipulate business Transactions and EJB session facade to centralize and manage business methods and transactions.
- Configured JMS, EJB and Hibernate on Web Logic Server in Eclipse environment.
- Developed scenarios for unit and Integration testing to ensure that all the components working correctly when integrated.
- Maintained and updated the Jasper reports.
- Developed back-end project components using Java 6, Spring, and Apache Wicket
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Used JBPM to create a workflow for a different audit to pass through different users.
- Involved in writing Java Scripts for building the web application. Developed WSDL for implementing web services.
Environment: Java1.5/J2EE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, XML, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, Struts 1.35, Spring Framework 2.0, Apache Wicket, SQL,DOJO, Web Services, DB2, Ilog4JRules, GITHUB, JUnit, Mercury Quality center, Windows XP, LINUX, Web Logic, Hibernate, ANT, Eclipse RCP, Rational Rose, Log4j, MS Visio, Cognos, Reflection API, Serialization, Collections API, multithreading.
Confidential, Santaclara, CA
Sr. Application Developer
- Developed and deployed the applications with huge customer base of more than a million users.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc. which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Configured the struts-config.xml.
- Developed Flex Charting components like bar charts, column charts to show the project specific performance.
- Designing of Flex UI components as well as creating and skinning of custom Flex components.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session façade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Using JPA for designing and creating the entities and establishing the relation between the entities in a persisted way for EJB.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate
- Involved in developing EJB’S for the business logic using Session facade pattern and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statement and Did PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database. Worked extensively on the Oracle database.
- Extensively used IBM Websphere Portal for authentication and personalization features
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Integrated with Apache Tomcat.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- CVS for version control system.
- Experience with SQL and basic CRUD operations.
- Experience in dimensionally modeling relational data sources (DMR) using Cognos 8 Framework
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and developing applications using UML
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Used Maven for building and deployment purpose.
- Used Subversion for configuration management.
- Created different batch programs to clean up tables in DB2 database.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Adobe Flex.
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT as the front-end architecture using AJAX.
- Participated in the offshore development team meeting.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user requested data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used IBM Clearcase for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer reviews and performed integration testing of the modules. Followed coding and documentation standards.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE 1.2, STRUTS 1.0, JSP, JDBC, EJB 2.0, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose.