- Eight plusyears of Java technology experience in Object Oriented analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications and systems as Windows, AIX, Linux and MacOS
- Extensive working experience across various industries like Retail, Banks and Financial.
- Java Developer with technical skills in Core Java and JEE/J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA),Web - services.RDBMS work experience in SQL queries and PL/SQL modules (Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers).Good understanding of ORM modules (Hibernate, JPA).
- Adaptable to various technologies and domains.Expertise in XML technologies like SAX and DOM parser
- Expertise in core J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Session Facade Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Structured and oriented programming
- Experience working with the open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JSF with IceFaces
- SAP Java Web Dynpro programmer
- Fast learning Capability, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with client and getting business requirements and documented each requirement.
- Shell scripting configuration Bash an Batch
Server-side Technologies: Java (Standard & Enterprise Editions), Servlets/JSP, Spring (including MVC), Hibernate, JPA, Apache Commons, REST, XML, XSL/XSLT, SOAP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, SQL, Python (Standalone and CGI), Perl (Standalone and CGI)
Application/Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server,JBoss, Glassfish
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE 8/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, JDBC, AS/400
Infrastructure: Maven,Git, Subversion, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, SunOS/Solaris, RedHat Linux, Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, CentOs
Software: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans
Sr. Java Backend Developer
- Participated in SCRUM methodology style of Agile, involving daily stand-up, story-grooming, retrospective of previous sprints.
- Worked on Internal REST API Routes and modify Adapter classes for interaction across micro-services.
- Worked with Java 1.8 involving lambda expressions in the micro-serviced Development.
- Reading and writing data, from/to Amazon DynamoDB as required by micro services prequel / personal loans.
- Developed AWS lambda, triggered by a file drop in S3 bucket that submits to AWS batch.
- Develop AWS batch that executes java micro-service defined in the Docker to update DynamoDB tables.
- Created Jenkins jobs that uses DEVOPS scripts to get code from GitHub, build and deploy to Amazon servers.
- Using GIT repository for code branching/versioning activities.
- Unit testing involved JUnit testing, Spock/groovy framework.
Environment: Spring Boot, Java 1.8, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS Batch, GIT, Jenkins, Agile Scrum methodology, Splunk, Postman.
Sr. Java Developer Consultant
- Participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time. Information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Worked with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Worked with Core Java programming, JSP/Servlets, multi-threading, J2EE design patterns and object oriented design.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP based Web services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and spring.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used Wepsphere to deploy the applications.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC for writing Controller, Validations and View.
- Iterative based methodology applied for the development of the application.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton, and Factory.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Heavily focused in web-service design paving the way for a micro-service architecture
- Implemented routing mechanism using AngularJS ngroute module, router providing services.
- Implemented responsive web design and mobile friendly design using Ionic framework and AngularJS.
- Experienced with SQL, Stored Procedures and Relational Database and Tuning (MySQL)
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO’s to retrieve & store data, configured Hibernate files.
- Developed Service layer interfaces by applying business rules to interact with DAO layer for transactions.
- Involved in the Integration Testing and Bug fixing.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application.
- Creating Email and SMS templates using Velocity based tool Olympus.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Experienced in using version control systems like Version one andBit bucket.
- Created rich client using Ajax to pull the data from database.
- Used Intellij IDEA and ECLIPSE tools to deploy the application on Wepsphere Application Server.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.