- Overall 8+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive expertise with Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, XML, Web Services,, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices and JPA with Hibernate.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using client-side technologies like Angular 4+, AngularJS, XML, HTML, DHTML and SASS.
- Design the whole API using RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML).
- Involved in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Used Maven as build tool
- Fluent with the core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Reg Ex, Data Structures and Serialization, including Java 8 functional programing and Streams.
- Created REST Microservice APIs using Spring Boot Application
- Used Jenkins CI-CD tool
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Solid experience on API development using node JS, express JS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, AWS Identity and access).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Strong Experience on UNIX, Linux platforms, developed shell scripts and configured CRON jobs.
- Hands on experience on Web/Application sever like Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along with strong interpersonal, analytical and Organizational skills.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x,Hibernate
Cloud Technologies: AWS, PCF
Web Services: XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBEANS
Tools: Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 7.0, FileZilla, Putty, Tableau, Alteryx, Maven, Gradle
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat and Web Sphere
Scripting Languages: Shell
Testing/Logging Tools: JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI Testing
Version Control: Bit Bucket and SVN
Operating Systems: UNIX and Windows
Confidential, Malvern - PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Spring-IOC concepts and Spring MVC pattern for developing the application.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring and created Lambda function in AWS using Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience on Git-Stash, Jira for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services with other applications infrastructure.
- Migrated applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambdas and parallel streams.
- Utilize EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit testcases.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Having good Knowledge in NOSQL data base like DynamoDB.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Worked on building data center with AWS and Installed SVN, GIT, Jenkins images on AWS.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface.
- Used Apache tomcat and WebLogic as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Installing, deploying, monitoring, maintain and configure WebLogic server 12c in local machine.
- Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Providing JSON responses for both android and iPhone applications using Struts Actions classes.
- Helping the mobile team to debug the issue on both the IOS and android applications.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST webservice consuming (JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CXF, Axis, JAXB).
- Tested the Web services using SOAPUI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided.
Environment: Java 1.8, Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, Microservices, REST, SOAP, Web-Services, JSON, JUNIT, Mockito, AWS (EC2, Lambda, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud watch and Route 53, Cognito), Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL developer, Log4J.
Confidential, Los Angeles - CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of R&D redesign.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Implemented stored procedures using Spring JDBC template.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Used spring framework for the implementation of the Application.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Spring MVC.
- Used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop etc. throughout the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Involved in fixing defects in application- worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate, Used JPA annotations to Map DB to Objects.
- Developed Restful API's using APIGEE platform.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Designed exception handling and a logging framework as part of the remediation strategy.
- Involved in application migration from older server environments to newer server environments providing high availability and accessibility.
- Configured and scheduled jobs for multiple projects on Jenkins.
- Developed and implemented Python scripts to automate retrieval, parsing and reporting of configuration parameters from Network Devices connected to customer networks.
- Wrote and tested Python scripts to create new data files for Linux server configuration using a Python template tool.
- Experience in writing the SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures to meet the business requirements and the transformations.
- Designed and Developed scripts for uploading data from flat files and XML files into database, performing business validations on the data using PL/SQL Procedures.
- Developing Test Cases and performed Unit testing using Junit for the Action classes.
- Used test automation frameworks like Selenium.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels for logging across the application.
- Working on Oracle database systems to create pilot users for some of the applications.
- Isolated problems by using CA Wily Introscope, Dynatrace as application performance management tool.
- Maintained version control of the Java files with SVN and GIT.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodologies interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing/debugging and implementation.
- Developed Required Action classes and presentation layer forms and Java beans containing the business-logic with the help of Core Java.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more User Experience to make dynamic by Angular 2.0 framework and NodeJS.
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular1.0 to Angular 2.0 such as Router Outlet and Router-link.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensive experience in Model view controller frameworks like Spring MVC, JSP.
- Used Spring IOC with annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Autowiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, Webservice Rest and Soap Client API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework), which communicates with various service layers, and configuring the Spring xml files.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC and Singleton Pattern.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Made use of the Spring MVC framework, along with Hibernate for object-relational mapping.
- Worked in implementing the Method and Object Level security using Spring Security.
- Developed the Method and Object Level security using Spring Security.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DBServices.
- Effectively Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a good co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Servlet and JSTL.
- Designed and developed various modules of E-commerce application. Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message qu
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and spring boot data Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided.
- Configured and scheduled jobs for multiple projects on Hudson.
- Developed automatic build scripts using ANT for the application to deploy and test.
- Wrote JUnit Test Cases for the Helper, Gateway, and Action classes which supported the application.
- Implemented Docker containers for the Enterprise build system.
- Used Log4j for logging across the application.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.0, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST, XML, HTML5CSS3, JSP 2.0, JSON, AJAX, JMS, JPA, JNDI, JVM, JDK1.8, SOAP, SOA, Servlets 3.0, Hibernate 5.0.X, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon IAM, Amazon EC2, Amazon Cloud Watch, WSDL, WebSphere7.0, Maven, Log4J, SVN, JUnit, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle 11g, AWS, jQuery, AngularJS1.3.8, Eclipse, Maven.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Working in development of the PDMS application to provide the Java Interfaces in the SOA environment.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Involved in creating UML Diagrams (Class and Sequence) during Design Phase. Designed with OOA/OOD and use-case, documented in UML diagrams.
- Developed JSPs for user interfaces to interact with business layer. Developed Servlets to communicate with the other components under STRUTS Framework.
- Involved in writing code for Form Beans, Java Actions, DTO and DAO for accessing business methods in the business layer. Used J2EE web-services to get geographic data (city, country etc.) and EJBs for credit card validation etc.
- Responsible for making enhancements to the application developed in GWT, with JBoss and Maven.
- Software maintenance and source control using Clear Case.
- Developed Interactive GUI Screens using HTML, JSPs.
- Implemented Struts framework for integrating presentation, web and business components.
- Written SQL queries to extract data from input files validate and load data into database (Oracle/SQL Server), developed various reports and core tables lookups utilizing Business Objects.
- Worked with cross functional teams, including associated Data, UI and Mid-Tier teams.
- Implemented the security access rules for all types of users for different services applied.
- Developed code to grant user authorizations for ALM based upon user authentication on LDAP server.
- Developed RESTful services using JERSEY implementation.
- Also used IBM App Scan to Code Security and Clear Quest to issue tracking to move the applications quickly to the servers.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Good at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Created multiple types of reports by using the API classes to give accurate system utilization.
- Developing Hibernate Criteria and sessions to achieve the Object Relational Mapping and easy maintenance of data.
- Processing batch jobs daily/weekly to build the application to the WebLogic server.
- Used Microsoft Visio for designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class model, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams for SDLC process of the application.
- Prepared Functional and Non-Functional requirements by analyzing the business requirements for MMIS, Prisoner Match, DLEG batch processes by using Java Multi-Threading
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.5 features.
- Implemented the online application by using Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Implemented the project by using Struts2 MVC framework and used hibernate to communicate with database.
- Configured the project on WebSphere 7 application servers
- Communicated with other Health Care info by using Web Services with the help of SOAP, WSDL.
- Tested the web services with SOAP UI tool
- Implemented Singleton, factory design pattern, DAO Design Patterns based on the application requirements.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse the raw XML documents.
- Used RAD as Development IDE for web applications.
- Tuning complex database queries and joining the tables to improve the performance of the application
- Developed back end interfaces using embedded SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedures.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components.
- Used Clear Case for Version Control tool and Clear Quest for bug tracking tool
- Wrote shell scripts for batch jobs
- Developed test plan documents for all back-end database modules.
- Deployed the project in Linux environment.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation and code review.
- Used UML and Rational Rose for system design and modeling.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using JSP/Servlets. Implemented the JSPs, Servlets in the MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Executed complete implementation of business/data access layer in EJB's and other classes on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Deployed the EJB's on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Servlets to service requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective EJBs for making database updates.
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the IBM DB2 database.
- Worked with IBM Sybase Data Base back end. Used XML as data communication format between different modules
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 3.0 API to access the IBM DB2 database.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with IBM DB2 database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Involved in the Validation and documentation of Test Results. Writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Developed a standalone java client using the Java API for XML-based RPC, and tested the functionality of the web service.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote test scenarios for testing the web service, both from a Web Client and a Standalone Java Client.
Environment: Core Java1.5.4, Servlets (Struts), log4j, JMS, PL-SQL/SQL Procedures, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, UML, XML, XSL, IBM DB2 UDB 8.1, PVCS & Unix.