- Around 8.3 years of software development experience as Sr. Java Developer.
- 4.3 years of experience in AEM Development and administration with hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web CMS on Adobe AEM 6.0, AEM 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4.
- Experience in developing classic and touch UI Templates, Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out of the box Widgets.
- Experience in working with editable dynamic templates.
- Experience is working with Experience Fragments and Content Fragments.
- Implementation knowledge of i18n on Components and Dialogs.
- Used Eclipse for Sightly (HTL) coding of components and client libraries.
- Working on Sling models.
- Fine tuning queries with oak indexing.
- Integrating environment with Adobe Target and DTM.
- Performing migration using crx2oak tool.
- Performing memory analysis using heap dump and thread dump using memory analyser and thread dump viewer.
- Designing the Workflow Structure which involves automating the Specific Process in AEM.
- Efficient in Dispatcher configuration and Load balancing.
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and WebServices (JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB).
- Current work experience with code control using GIT.
- Proficiency in deploying n-tier Enterprise / Web applications using IBM WebSphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 b WebLogic 8.1 and ApacheTomcat.
- Create, maintain and customize existing database schema.
- Experienced in analyze the work flows between database and the business logic and customize according to the requirement using DB Queries.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Oracle (9i, 10g), SQL Server 2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Builder
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.4,6.3,6.2,6.1, 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services
Programming Language: C, C++, JAVA.
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Sr. AEM Developer.
- Worked on Fortify scan to ensure security vulnerabilities and bugs in software code and sonar cube integration to Jenkins pipeline.
- Extensively worked on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) user stories, for search user and deletion criteria.
- Implemented groovy script for deletion of records in GDPR
- Worked on preparing prod deployment documentation
- Worked on dispatcher rewrite rules for sitemap.xml
- Worked on URL mappings in dev environment
- Worked on Banner and blog article components for the website.
- Worked on manual deployments in dev and stage environments.
- Worked with adobe technical support team on URL mapping prod configuration.
- Participated in refinement sessions with product owner, scrum master and stake holder.
- Worked on implementing sitemap and robot.txt files
- Involved in PMC meetings along with business and team members
- Worked on implementing CICD to git repository
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Sr. AEM Developer.
- Worked on AEM 6.4 building Touch UI components, editable templates, touch UI dialogs.
- Worked on building OSGi service components.
- Worked on Sling Models.
- Worked on DAM metadata asset editor.
- Worked on Experience and Content Fragments.
- Involved in building API development for brand new website.
- Extensively worked with booking engine developers, to build booking engine based on client requirements and sharing business booking logic knowledge to booking engine developers.
- Involved in migrating microsites from Sitecore to AEM .
- Was part of deployments and installing service pack’ s.
- Worked on ws02 environment to manage APIs when the server goes down.
- Knowledge share to content authors, for creating pages and writing text on pages.
- Worked closely with adobe success engineer, for doing builds and deployments.
- Involved in PR reviews and commenting on code, finding bugs and memory loss due to bugs.
- Worked closely with adobe architect and adobe lead to make sure comments are resolved in PR.
- Worked on UAT validation for content objects and Modules.
- Involved in load testing and pen test, while performing simultaneously for 500 users.
Environment: AEM 6.4, VSTS, Intellij idea, JMeter, JDK 1.8,React app, Sandbox environment
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. AEM Developer
- Extensively involved in different stages of Agile Development Cycle including Detailed Analysis, Design, Develop and Test.
- Worked on AEM 6.3 version to create touch UI dialog and use Sightly HTL to write components code .
- Worked on Experience Fragments, content fragments and dynamic editable templates .
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Worked on page exporter, exporting page from one server to another server.
- Participated in adobe client success engineer meetings, during deployment.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings, story discussion, story points and in sprint planning.
- Build the updated code from one environment to other environment using Jenkins build .
Environment: AEM 6.3, JDK1.8, JSP, Servlets, Sightly, Apache Sling, CRXDE, WCM, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ajax, jQuery, SOAP and REST Services, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. AEM Developer
- Installed and configured AEM 6.0 (2015), 6.1 (2016), 6.2 ( ) of Adobe Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Involved in Migrating environment from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.1 (year 2016) and then migrated from instances from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.2 (year 2017).
- Created components using Sightly HTML Templating Language by replacing the Traditional Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Integrated AEM with Brackets Extension to provide a smooth workflow to edit AEM components and Client Libraries.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) to develop live copy from blueprint, such that the structure and content can then be used on the Live Copy.
- Experienced in DAM assets
- AEM Developer(s) with web and Java development experience as well as experience leading enterprise projects. Experience with Linux server deployment and administration
- Experience with bash shell scripting language.
- Knowledge and experience of authentication methodologies and technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of search methodologies and technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) methodologies and technologies such as Mule Soft is preferred.
- Used SCR annotations while creating servlets, schedulers, listeners, workflows.
- Implemented AEM Dev Tools to make development easier.
- Created Resource Resolver rules in Felix console by having a custom URL mapping.
- Integrated JIRA with Jenkins for Continuous Integration testing. Created new build plans and updating dependencies
- Developed Dialog and Design Dialog for all the content based components which allows to render the content dynamically.
- Implemented i18n for components and dialogs for translation in to different languages.
- Created custom OSGI services and servlets using Eclipse IDE with Maven.
- Created AEM templates and page components with custom dialogs.
- Managed Users, Groups, and System Users and Access Control Level (ACL) permissions.
- Troubleshoot of caching issues related to Dispatcher and browsers.
- Integrated ACS AEM Commons with AEM 6.1 for Bulk oak indexing.
- Developed mobile site Dialog and mobile Template.
- Worked on stories related to Adobe CQ/AEM in sprints which include feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology).
- Created OSGI bundles and resolved dependencies for the project.
- Involved in processing the request through dispatcher by configuring the context path of an application in the dispatcher. Any file
- Created Custom loggers in Felix Console.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Designed and developed web based UI using JSP, Struts Taglibs and developed action classes to handle the user request.
- Developed the User Interface validation frame work in combination of custom validation build on top of Struts validation frame work from the form bean.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain application session and Entity Beans for the persistence also Implemented methods to validate, keep Alive session for login process & maintaining session credentials.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Used DAO design pattern to handle the interaction with Data base (MySQL Server) and Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Used Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ) for accessing data from database and created Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed SOAP services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to front-end. Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON .
- Used several design patterns like business delegate, DAO, and front controller in the development process.
- Developed Monitoring, logging and exception handling frame works. Configured several log4j adapters and log4j view Chainsaw.
- Developed testing frame work for User Interface and server side components using testing frame works like HTTPUnit , and Junit also Tested components using Junit Mockito during development.
- Developed automated Build files, reporting and documentation using Maven . Worked with the business experts to understand existing business processes and determined a shared approach that would serve their business needs using the new packaged application.
- Used SVN for source code version controlling. Configured development environment using JBOSS application server for developer’s integration testing.
Environment: Jdk 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, SOAP, Log4J, DHTML, XML, MySQL Server, JBOSS server, HTML, JUnit, Data Admin, Eclipse, SVN, Mockito, Maven.
- Consumed various JAX-RS Restful Web services
- Developed complex JAX-RS and SOAP based Web services to suit the requirement.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC.
- Worked on SOA/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Implemented Caching Strategies in Web Services Client Layer.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables. '
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Hibernate . Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDE.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- AGILE methodology was followed for development.
- Responsible for developing the Struts-configuration file, Action classes for handling the Http requests from the front-end components.
- Perform transformation of design models into simple POJO classes.
- Involved in development using struts components - action mappings in struts-config.xml, tiles, Form Beans, Action classes for handling the Http requests from the front-end components, Backend, plug-ins in Struts architecture
- Used J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, and Business Delegate Pattern) for Middle Tier Development.
- Extensive experience in event handling and even-based programming.
- Used Hibernate as the object relational mapping tool for persisting java objects.
- Worked with automated scripts using ANT framework to deploy applications on WebSphere application/ server.
- Involved in writing shell script and cron job for database malignance.
- Used YUI Library to make AJAX calls.
- Use of SVN repository to maintain distributed work structure.
- Involved in writing the ANT script for creating WAR and TAR files and SSH to stage box.
- Use of JUnit framework for Unit testing of applications.
- Work on test cases and resolving defects, using HP Quality Center.
- Experience working across different teams and build very healthy work environment.
- Used GIT t o maintain source and version management.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Jdk1.6, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JAXRS, SOAPUI, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Html, CSS, AngularJS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, PL/SQL, JIRA, JMS, STASH, Source Tree, IntelliJ, GIT, UNIX.