- Around 10+ years of experience in software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process with expertise in Requirement Analysis, Planning, Reviewing Specification, Documentation, Scheduling, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of applications.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle in different software development methodologies like Water Fall Model, and various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development, SCRUM and Pair Programming.
- Excellent understanding & hands on experience in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Transaction API (JTA).
- Expertise in Design and Development and Implementing Enterprise, Web and Client Server applications using JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, EJB, Web Services (REST and SOAP) and Java Database Connectivity technologies. Good experience in Software designing using MVC architecture. Experience with frameworks/tools such as Struts, spring, Ant, Maven, Log4J, JSP and JSF.
- Written Unit and Integration test cases using frameworks such as JUnit and JMockit. Good Experience in data-driven and keyword-driven testing, Selenium WebDriver and creating scripts in Selenium.
- Designed GUI and interfaces with services for mobile applications, Asynchronous programming in iOS/Android (such as Thread pool, Tasks and services). Implemented the monetization of apps, which has capabilities to doing in-app purchases.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), analysis (OOA), modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Worked on various IDE's like Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans, Web sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), RAD and WID.
- Strong knowledge on Apache Derby, Cassandra database servers.
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers likes IBM Web sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in Core Animation Framework, creating animations to include rotation, fade, translation and scaling.
- Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using Android NDK.
- Proficient in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying Java application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logic on Windows/UNIX platform
- Strong knowledge in Database programming design using Oracle, DB2, MS Access Server and MySQL.
- Experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Creation, configuration and monitoring Shards sets. Analysis of the data to be shared, choosing a shard Key to distribute data evenly.
- Used MongoD B third party tool (ROBO MONGO) and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MongoDB.
- Installation of MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS. Backup & Recovery, Database optimization and Security maintenance.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Created multiple databases with sharded collections and choosing shard key based on the requirements.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Monitoring Cassandra cluster for resource utilization and Managing Cassandra clusters using Datastax opscenter
- Worked with app developers during API development, database restructuring, and to implement a secure service, using OAuth2, between server and client applications.
- Experiences on Cassandra systems backup and recovery and Cassandra security.
- Experiences of Cassandra maintenance and tuning - both database and server.
- Extensive experience in building the data layer using O/R mapping technology such as Hibernate 3.0.
- Expertise on using Amazon AWS API tools like: Linux Command line, puppet integrated AWS API tools.
- Good experience on Amazon AWS IAM Service: IAM Policies, Roles, Users, Groups, AWS Access Keys and MFA.
- Extensively used Java version 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins, bamboo (Atlassian tool) and built application using ANT and Maven and Gradle.
- Having Good Knowledge on Lambda Expressions.
- Automating build process, extensive knowledge on build tools like ANT & MAVEN to package into .war and .jar artifacts. Handling Nexus and Artifact repository management; Integrated the build tools with JENKINS, to automate builds and deployable artifacts thus standardizing environments.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Net Beans and IBM RAD.
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers likes IBM Web sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Frequent use of Microsoft SQL Server for research and data verification; testing with use of harnesses, Sandbox scripts
- Experience in back-end, including implementation and maintenance of web applications, web services, microservices, and data access layers using MVC, REST, JSON
- Proper knowledge of project from dev sandbox to Production sandbox
- Knowledge on (A.W.S.) Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front), using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.), High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure. Knowledge with migration to Amazon web Services (AWS) from Datacenter.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB, RDS, AutoScaling groups, Cloud Formation, OpsWorks, SNS and SQS.
- Expert in implementing MVC architecture using STRUTS, JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library), JSP Custom Tag Development and tiles.
- Excellent knowledge on Core Java concepts like multithreading, exception handling and experience working on collections such as List, Set, HashMap etc.
- Developed restful webservice using Spring Boot and deployed to Pivotal webservices.
- Worked extensively on the spring framework, implementing spring MVC, spring security, IOC(dependency injection) and spring AOP.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked on messaging/queuing systems, streams and Microservices.
- Good experience writing Java 8 Lambdas and streams for clean, concise code.
- Implemented CICD allowing for deploy to multiple client Kubernetes/AWS environments
- Programming experience using design patterns such as Factory Pattern, MVC Pattern, Command Pattern, Façade Pattern and Singleton Pattern in Java.
- Developed Central login system API with Basic and Active Directory authentication passport strategy and JWT (Json Web Token).
- Migrated the Couchbase clusters and Spring-data version to the latest and upgraded the Couchbase java client version to the latest.
- Experience in working with XML in transferring data across various platforms, performing data validations, reading and writing data using XML (DOM&SAX) parsers.
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Direct connect.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, J2EE Technologies Servlets, JSP, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate 2.0/3.0, Tiles
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, Servlets, JDBC, JSON, CSS, JQUERY, XML, Groovy, Angular JS, Python
Application/ Web Servers: Servers IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, AWS
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
IDE Tools: RAD, Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Build/Testing Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Log4j, XML Spy, SOAP UI
Cloud technologies: Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS, Spring cloud Testing Frameworks and Integration: Cucumber, HP-UFT, HP-PC, Selenium, SOAP UI, Jenkins, Drools.
Virtualization Tools: VMware vSphere, Oracle Virtualbox, VMware Workstation
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TTD, Iterative.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris, RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, SUSE
Network Services: LDAP, DNS, NIS, DHCP, NFS, Web, mail, FTP
Network Topologies: LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewalls
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Full-Stack Java Developer
- As a Full Stack Developer in Java, involved in understanding SDLC using Agile and Waterfall methodology and worked on front- end and back- end using Angular JS, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x and AWS Web Services.
- Worked on Functional Programming using Java 8 Lambda expression, Streams etc
- Leveraging Angular JS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed Web based and Server side applications using Java 8.
- Involved in Developing the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (Spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka, Circuit Breaker, and Ribbon).
- Developed code using Java 8 features like lambda expressions, streams, predicates.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for developments and containerization of environments delivery for releases.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform build upon Amazon Web Services.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used Hibernate to connect from web service and perform CRUD operations in to DB.
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Involved in writing Java client program to connect to Cassandra cluster.
- Involved in deploying multi module applications using Maven and configured with CI servers like Jenkins.
- Used GIT for code versioning system, for building the application in repository and for production code maintenance.
- Have extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and filters to process Order data.
- Communication with team members for both Ansible Core and Ansible Tower teams to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java 8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Implemented Spring Controller endpoints for Restful style API access.
- Worked with TestNg and Mockito to write unit test cases for legacy code.
- Adding new features to SimpliSafe OAuth2 API, including Refresh-Tokens, Scoping and Authorization Code.
- Worked with Eclipse Neon IDE. Used software versioning and revision control system Tortoise SVN to maintain current and historical versions of codebase.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed CSS style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns, Proficient Foundation works.
- Created SOAP Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Enabled speedy reviews and first mover advantages by using Oozie to automate data loading into the Hadoop Distributed File System and PIG to pre-process the data.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log files
- Shared responsibility for administration of Hadoop, Hive.
- Created high throughput messaging processing system development using Kafka
- Explored Spark, Kafka, Storm along with other open source projects to create a realtime analytics framework.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for effective implementation of the modular components.
- Development of the service layer using Core Java/J2EE.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, REST and SOAP Client API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the spring xml files.
- Used REST and SOAP Web Services to exchange information.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests.
- The functionality is implemented using spring boot and hibernate ORM. Implemented JavaEE components using spring MVC and spring security modules.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster using different big data analytic tools including Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeper, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka.
- The functionality is to migrate using spring cloud to migrate to cloud servers.
- Extensive Programming, testing and debugging skills to write new applications.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS 2 creating Controllers.
- Installed and configured different Hadoop ecosystem components including Zookeper, Hbase.
- Integrate the third-party applications using Drools.
- Developed application using Java version 8 and Eclipse is used as IDE
- JQuery High charts plugin integration with databases for displaying custom graphs (line, bar, pie etc.).
- Involved in environment setting, which includes installation, configuration application server like.
Environment: Java 8/J2EE,JDK 8, Agile Scrum, Hibernate 3.x, AWS, JSF, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, JMS, Cassandra, AJAX, Oracle, Servlets, OAuth2, Ansible, Angular JS 2, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Drools, Jetty, Jboss, UML, CSS, Java Script, HTML 5, Ant, Windows, SVN, Log4j.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked collaboratively on an agile team with other developers, business analysts, testers, technical/solution architect and scrum masters.
- Used bootstrap framework for page layout in JSP pages.
- Used AngularJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with Angular JS for frontend.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Worked on JSF with JSF Spring integration for project.
- Used JSF tags in the project such as basic, facelet, convertor and validation Tags.
- Managed the configurations of multiple servers using Ansible.
- Used AngularJS for data-binding, and server-side NodeJS for back-end support with APIs.
- Used $http with AngularJS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
- Used Drupal platform for developing cross browser compatible websites using agile, scrum methodologies.
- For the development of UI, we followed the Model-View-Controller architecture for the site.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring JEE, Spring Aspect modules and Java web based technology Java Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Involved in development of distributed objects like EJBs (session beans), Business objects/Domain objects that fit into the architecture and various components and helper classes that were commonly used throughout the application.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used Angular and jQuery to make the pages dynamic and two way data binding.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Developed the CRUD API for the POSEngine using Restful WebServices.
- Provision EBS storage from AWS S3 bucket to Linux instances.
- Written Blossom controllers (Spring), for all the pages.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, spring's Hibernate support, transaction management.
- Design and develop SOA enterprise solution with Talend Open Studio, Apache Karaf and Camel.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deployed and tested on WebSphere application server
- Used SVN and Git as version control systems. Involved in writing Jasmine tests. Used Karma and protractor for end to end testing
Environment: J2EE 1.5, JDK 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, EJB3.0, Spring, Hibernate ORM, JSP, WebSphere application server, Eclipse, Backbone.js, Node.js, Magnolia 5.4, MongoDB, Blossom 3.1, jQuery, AngularJs, WLST, bash, korn.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Full stack developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum, Scrum Master, pair programming.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams in each use case.
- Angular2JS.Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Implemented Angular Single Page Application (SPA) and Transforming Angular 1.4 to Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular2 Components to maintain each view data.
- Using Angular JS 2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different models And companies.
- Using AngularJS 2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different models And components.
- Customized Angular2 JS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Used Angular 2 JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful Services.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes that are used across all the modules of the Application.
- Developed single page application using Node.js.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup wrote and called Stored Procedures using Java, HQL and Hibernate.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO.
- Used Angular2 JS to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON Format.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web service (Jersey
- Frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF. Exposing and
- Consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and react
- Implemented Angular2 JS Service layer with utility functions to get data from back end using Rest
- Based service calls and pass back to Angular2 Components.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side
- Build REST web service by building red Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front
- End jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used MongoDB to import the data into and feed into web services and displayed it onto the browser.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO's to access the database using JDBC calls.
- Involved in writing REST Web services in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxied object using AOP framework.
- Used AngularJS Global API to perform tasks like Comparing objects, Iterating objects and Converting Data.
- Used Oracle Coherence in Java Collection API to access and modify data, and the JavaBeans event
- Model to receive data change notifications.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Java, LDAP, and JNDI.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Tomcat Web Server.
- Used AngularJS service to read data from remote servers.
- The forms.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, and ELB) used Jenkins to run the
- Automated deployments.
- Configure, monitor and automate Amazon Web Services as well as involved in deploying the content
- Cloud platform on Amazon Web Services using EC2, S3 and EBS.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven, shell scripts on Unix environment.
Confidential, Bakersfield, CA
Full stack developer
- Worked as a full stack developer by using the front-end technologies with UI/UX and huge background in web
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC
- Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring
- Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Involved in migration of project from spring, Hibernate, SQL Server based framework for JDBC, Oracle based
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC).
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle, created DAO's.
- Implemented ORM Hibernate framework, for interacting with Data Base.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Worked on publishing and testing the web services (JAX-WS) and interacting with the internal teams who
- Consumed the web services.
- The build artifacts like wars and ears are deployed into a WebLogic app server by integrating the WLST scripts
- To Shell Scripts
- Responsible for developing DAO layer using Spring MVC and configuration XML's for Hibernate.
- Proficient in using React.JS for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling
- Events and DOM objects.
- Involved in creating slider component navigation bar using React.JS for menus and highlighting user clicks.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab
- Navigation using Angular.JS and JQUERY.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch and Jdbc Template for object-to-relational mapping from the database and
- Creating POJOs.
- Built Server side application and their business functionalities using Restful Webservices with SOA in spring
- Worked on generating the Web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA and RESTFUL web
- Responsible for developing a Rest API using Jersey Restful Webservices framework to publish data on a
- Dashboard. Authentication and authorization are provided by LDAP / Active Directory.
- Involved in writing Hibernate HQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used Spring batch to create job to process files containing list of customers to be notified by email. These
- Batch jobs were triggered periodically and controlled by cron expressions.
- Conduct daily status meeting with offshore and client team and document the project status. Implemented
- Several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front controller. .
- Setting up the automatic build and deployment automation for Java base project by using Hudson and Maven.
- Used AWS to deploy, configure dev and qa instances. Configured and managed EC2, key management and RDS
- Used Hudson for Continuous Integration and deployment into WebLogic application Server
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to
- Troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Performance tuning and stress-testing of no SQL database environments to ensure acceptable database
- Performance in production mode.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation, traceability
- Matrix, and impact analysis and code review documents.
- Involved in Providing Production Support to the users and educating new team members for production
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring 3.1(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, jQuery 1.9, jQuery UI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XML, SOAPUI, Log4j, Maven 3.1, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Junit, Selenium, JIRA, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, React.JS, Apache Camel, AWS
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed the application using Agile methodologies.
- Implemented AJAX to have better interactive application for the users by providing asynchronous request and response between the client and the server.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation layer to coordinate invocations of Controller classes and rendering of Java Server Pages (JSP's).
- Configured and maintained Spring IOC Container.
- Developed Advices using Spring-AOP.
- Developed Database access objects using Spring JDBC Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to retrieve, persist, and delete business objects (BOs) and data transfer objects (DTOs).
- Used Business objects as persistent entity instances that match closely with the data model.
- Involved in design and architectural discussions. Participated in performance related discussion
- Developed complex SQL and PL/SQL using TOAD.
- Used JUnit, Easy Mock for testing the classes and ensuring 100% coverage for persistent layer and 85% for business logic layer.
- Used PMD and check style to check the Java code standards.
- Used Maven as a build tool, Log4j for logging errors and messages and Dimensions as a version control tool.
- Involved in code review process.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring, HTML, CSS, JSTL, AJAX, Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, Java Script, JUnit, Easy Mock, JDBC, Web logic 9.2, TOAD, Dimensions, XML, Oracle, XPATH, SSL