- 8+ years of progressive experience in the field of Information Technology, specializing in multi - tier and Client/server architectures.
- Worked extensively on a variety of Application servers, Web Servers, Databases and internet applications using Java/J2EE, Spring core, Spring Boot, Node Js. With an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and delivering critical solutions.
- Experience of UI application for Case management with Angular 2/4.
- Experience with utilising and optimising cloud storage.
- Expertise in the functional usage and deployment of web application using Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented rich application using AJAX, DOJO & JSON.
- Experience in using various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO (Data transfer object), Value Object, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, Value Object and Singleton.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets Spring, Java database Connectivity (JDBC) and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- Experience with XML and related standards and technologies like WSDD, DTD, XSL, XPath, SAX, XSLT,JSTL and DHTML.
- Experienced in using SOAP UI and Log4j tools.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers (IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, JBoss, and Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like IBM RAD, My Eclipse.
- Extensive experience in Java, J2EE, JEE technologies such as Portlets, JSF, EJB, ESB,MQ, JTA, JAXB, JiBX, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAAS and JPA
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc. for relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server 2008, My SQL, and Sybase.
- Experience in using NoSql for storing and retrieving large unstructured data sets for building data analytics based on those datasets.
- Experience in using Open Source Frameworks like Junit, Log4J.
- Experience working with versioning tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Clear Case and build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Rich experience in agile methodologies such as extreme programming (XP), Scrum, waterfall model and Test driven environment.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning of various applications.
- Experience in developing applications using PHP frameworks like Cake PHP and Zend Frameworks.
- Hands on experience in developing Enterprise application using WordPress, Prestashop, Opencart and Magento.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Python Flask and its various modules.
- Experience in developing Machine Learning Applications using Neural Networks.
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications using Ionic and react frameworks and building with Cordova and phonegap.
- Hands-on experience with various Web servers (Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets, Intelli J
- Strong Experience on cloud tools like AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Hands on experience in using AWS cloud storage tools like S3 and messaging tools like SQS and SNS.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as GIT, SVN, ANT, Maven, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant, Virtual Box, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Worked on Glacier, Storage Lifecycle rules, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, SQS, SNS subscription service.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations, involved in designing and deploying utilizing almost all the AWS stack like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, elastic cache, Cloud Watch, SNS, Route 53.
- Functioning on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Implemented various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry. Develop RESTful API for cloud management solutions based on Kubernetes platform, using Java.
- Implemented multiple high-performance Mongo DB and Dynamo DB replica sets on Ec2 with robust reliability.
- Hands on experience in deploying web applications on Google cloud and Amazon cloud.
- Strong knowledge on configuration management tools like SVN, GitHub and bit bucket.
- Good Knowledge on CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge on graphic designing using Photoshop and illustrator.
- Strong knowledge on developing Data Warehouse Applications by transitioning through ETL and visualizing using Tableau.
- Strong Knowledge on developing real maps using map box and open maps and visualizing JSON data using D3 Js.
- Strong knowledge on developing chat bots using Dialogflow and AI tools.
Java: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, File I/O. JSP, Servlet, EJB Session Beans, Entity Beans, JDBC.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, MVC, Hibernate, jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, ReactJS, Bootstrap.
Middleware: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Eclipse 2.1: 3.5, RAD, NetBeans 6.x, RAD, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
Design Skills: UML (Rational Rose, Visio), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Java Enterprise Design Patterns
Database and Tools: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL2000/2005/7, MySQL, DB2, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux
Source Control: GIT, SVN, CVS.
Deployment and Testing: Maven, Ant, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, JMeter, M Unit, Jenkins, Docker
Messaging: JMS, Active MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka.
Other Tools: JIRA, Log4j, SLF4J.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Development, Testing and delivery of application.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodologies for Software Development.
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them and make sure we were in control of the project schedule and state.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding using Java, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Worked on power DNS on the AWS cloud and maintained it with MySQL database.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used Angular2/4 framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Utilize Camel to integrate MicroServices with other MicroServices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Developed Scripts for AWS Orchestration
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Deployed the static webpage using high availability AWS practices like Auto Scaling, Load balancing.
- Deployed Private and public subnets on VPC in AWS to maintain two separate production content and public facing content.
- Worked on Asynchronous continuations using Activiti Engine.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.8 features etc.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Wrote Notification microservices to send notifications via Email, Push and SMS
- Designed and implemented a SOA microservice with a JSON HTTP REST API
- Worked on Creating Kafka Adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Utilized RabbitMQ as the messaging middleware.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Monitoring agent on each service instance by Micro-services monitoring system
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Developed client slide components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Developed, and debugged the Servlets and EJB with Web sphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful web services.
- Managed Project dependencies and build using Maven.
- Used JAX-B to call web services described by WSDL.
- Implemented pre authentication and data base security using spring security.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client. Built an ELK stack for MySQL monitoring and provides log analytics service for other 4 systems
- Automated deployment of Elastic Search, Log stash, and Kirbana for monitoring.
- Build Rest services using Node JS and Express JS for internal application.
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications
- Involved in building the code & deploying on JBoss application server.
- Build and manage Docker containers and images using Docker- Java libraries.
- Working on container management tools Docker , Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes. Also used to manage clusters of nodes using Docker swarm, compose, DC/OS and kubernetes clusters.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Experience with Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka with Thymeleaf.
- Extensively used Oracle ETL process for address data cleansing.
- JUnit/Mocha tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Junit testing framework.
- Involved in peer code reviews.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines, ran PMD & Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
Environment: Java 1.7, JDK 1.6, Eclipse 3.3, JSF, Rich Faces, HTML, MySql, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, Ajax, XML, AWS, Web Logic, Windows XP, HTML, JSP 2.1, Angular 2/4, WSDL 2.0, SOAP 1.2, Log4j 1.3, JNDI 1.2, Kafka, Docker , Junit, Node JS, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Cassandra, DB2, Mongo DB.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Git, and Jira.
- Designed, implemented, and coded Restful Web Services with JSON formatted messages running on a J-Boss Web Server to create, modify, delete.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Designed the class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Visio.
- Implemented the service layer based on a spring container and exploited spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Good knowledge in implementing the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM 4.3.0. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, DAO, and Session Facade.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, SOA, WSDL Spring MVC and developed DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) to communicate with Active Directory application using Restful API.
- Experience with Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Used IntelliJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Created SOAP/XML and REST/JSON Java Clients to test the Web Services developed and sent the payload data from a property file.
- Implemented Web Applications using JSF, EJB3, Hibernate 3, JSP, Servlets, and client side validations using Java Script.
- Created test harness and automated them using Java, Selenium, Ant for data reporting consoles.
- Used UNIX/LINUX command level, and Shell Scripting
- Used Node.js to develop the back-end components, connect the application with the other web services.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js (2.0), React.js, and J-Query.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Involved in document analysis such as Use Case Documents and preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used Maven to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed test cases using JUNIT, and followed test first development.
- Assisted QA team in Test cases preparation and fixed bugs.
- Involved in collecting functional requirements, and translating into technical requirements.
- Automated continuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Micro services applications via Docker containers.
- Deployed the Application into Dockers container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka.
Environment: UNIX, LINUX, J-Boss, JSON, SVN, JSF, EJB, SOAP, SOA, Hibernate 3, REST API, Servlets, Oracle, Maven, IntelliJ, HTML 5, CSS 3, Ajax, REST/JSON, SQL, PL/SQL, Visio, Node.js, Angular.js (2.0), React.js and Docker.
Sr Java J2EE Developer
- Interacted with the QA team to understand the information that are part of the QA weekly report and also the desired layout.
- Worked in various phases of SDLC such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, and design.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Involved in Technical and High level Design Review Meetings with Business Customers
- Contributed to the development of web interface for User module and Admin module using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on COREJAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Struts2.0 is the MVC framework and backbone of the application. Facade design patterns were extensively used for entity bean and session bean interaction.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Created Java Beans for Clients search engine based on address, and user specific interest.
- Created JSP/Servlets Pages for the search Engine related to product promotions and events.
- Worked on providing enhancements to the system that involved designing the solution, development and requirements analysis, implementation.
- Created JSP pages for each participant involved in the event.
- Deployed the Application using Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Presented the application module to team members.
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for analysing the business user requirements and participated in meeting the users with Business Analysts.
- Developed on Agile Methodology for the User Interface and backend Java development of the business Application.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Development of GUI for HTML and JSP Versions. Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Design and Development of Struts Action classes, DAO (Data Access Objects), Views using Struts custom tags.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as image.
- Amazon EC2 is used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev and Test .
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles, JSP, JSTL and java script, Bootstrap, Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using IBATIS framework.
- Utilized Struts2, Spring and Hibernate3, JPA, EJB3, JMS framework
- Worked on service-oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks, SOAP and message queue technologies (Spring MVC 4, Spring REST Template, Active MQ server, Spring Integration).
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used selenium and converted manual regression test cases to automated tests.
- Used control tools like SVN, and GIT in the configuration management.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in phases of SDLC of the project and its including the design, Agile software development, installations, integrations and testing to complete the requirements.
- Interacted with collecting the business requirements, analyze and design the system with various UML diagrams in Rational Rose.
- Application has been developed based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Struts Framework.
- Designed and developed web services (sync and Async) that InComm offers Enterprise web services to clients.
- Developed the application using Core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Swing, Spring, Structs, and worked on new features of java 1.5 such as Enum, Annotations.
- Developed JSP’s, Action classes and EJBs for user transactions.
- Developed Generic Java Scripts functions for validations.
- Used HTML, JSP, JSTL tag libraries and struts tiles to develop the presentation tier.
- Used J2EE Design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) in the integration tier layer of the project.
- Used JDBC in the Enterprise Java Beans to access the Oracle Database
- Database Development includes PL/SQL stored procedures, views, indexes, triggers, and constraints are used to reduce the response time in the application.
- Responsible for interfacing with client for review and analysis of the business requirement specification.
- XML code is used to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side, Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Designed generic XML document and XSD document specifications for extensibility.
- Used Hibernate to connect to Database to create DAO layer.
- Designed and developed stored procedures for data validation and access.
- Involved in coding for JUnit test cases, ANT building the application.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Understanding the requirement.
- Developed web pages using ExtJS framework establishing communication between various pages in application.
- Followed Use Case Design Specification and developed Class and Sequence Diagrams.
- Used various design patterns for module design and development.
- Retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Provided production support by fixing bugs.
- Created JDBC connection pool (custom and container based)
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, ExtJS, CSS, MySQL, UML, Java Script, JDBC, Windows, Netbeans.