- 9 + years of Technical and functional experience specializing in the analysis, design and development of various multi - tiered client-server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, and Collections
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC Framework (Struts, Spring MVC) and SQL.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object, and Front Controller.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVA SCRIPT, JSTL, Angular JS, JSON, J Query.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in using Integrated Development Environments like NetBeans, Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD.
- Hosting Micro Services on PCF and AWS platforms.
- Proficient in Web Services, UDDI, SOAP, REST, SOA, and XSD’s.
- Expertise in designing and developing with automated testing using Junit, Selenium.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Strong knowledge in JAVA Messaging Service (JMS)
- Experience in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices, Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Experience in Scrum Agile & Waterfall model of Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design through implementation and testing.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish and JBoss application Servers.
- Strong Expertise on Presentation, Web Front End, Business Logic tiers, Middleware & Backend Database tier of the system.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare VMs as required in the environment.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQLServer query based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in preparing project related documents using Microsoft Office Suite like MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Visio.
- Highly motivated and a strong individual with exceptional analytical and design skills, Organized and disciplined project oriented team player with good communication and leadership skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
Languages: Java 7, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, JSP and JSTL
Java Technologies: J2EE technologies, Servlets, JDBC, RMI, JAX-WS, JPA, Drools
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Prototype, Session fa ade, DTO, DAO Factory
Frameworks: Struts, Spring 3.x/4.0, Spring Boot,Hibernate3.0/4.0, Spring MVC, Spring Framework
Tools: /IDE Eclipse, Netbeans, Toad, Microsoft Visual Studio. Net Editor, Rational Application Developer, MAVEN.
Application Servers: JBOSS, Web logic Application Server and Web Sphere Application Server 6.1.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST, FTP and TCP/IP.
Databases: Oracle 9i and 10g, MS-SQL Server 2005/2000, MY-SQL Server 3.1 and 4.0
IBM Tools: Rational Clear Case.
Developer Tool Bars: IE 6 Developer tool bar, Fire Bug.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Designed Server-side Java E-commerce based application based on Servlets, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Ajax on multiple server environments.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands on experience with one or more Cloud Infrastructure and Services like Amazon AWS.
- Developing a product-level cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and spring framework.
- Created Microservices for Orders, Shipping, Reports modules.
- Created templates for Functional and Technical design documents for SOA Artifacts.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application developments.
- Rigorously used Angular Directives for developing personalized components in Single Page Applications.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Involved in front-end designing using HTML5, CSS and Angular JS, JSF, Struts, Ajax, and tag libraries.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver Testing, automated test cases for regression test cases.
- Experience in re architecting Monolithic web application to Microservices and AWS cloud using Docker to achieve high scalability.
- Used JMS (Apache Camel) for implementing Service Oriented Architecture for sending and receiving messages while using web services.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, Factory, and MVC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using spring security.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Have implemented chef provisioning for creation of on demand instances and instance infrastructure using the chef-client and bootstrapping using plugins against AWS EC2.
- Used CI/CD development strategies using Jenkins, AWS to support Agile development methodologies.
- Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and worked AWS Cloud management
- Implemented the service using Node Js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Hands on experience with Spring, Struts, Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular JS 2, CSS, Node JS, Express JS and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Extensively worked on Microservices for creating API’s services with Spring Boot.
- Used core Java to build new functionality based on requirements.
- Worked on the Web Services using SOAP and Restfull web services.
- Used SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions, to handle all the threads by the main thread process.
- Application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Deployment on Web Logic Application Server 11g.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks
- Developing and Exposing spring based REST Services with spring boot to loosely couple the application.
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Developed an AWS function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache Http Client.
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework to build the application on server side.
- Deployment of microservices to cloud platform.
- Investigated and selected libraries to aid writing Microservices on the platform
- Built common libraries on which to write Microservices and their clients, capturing patterns and best practices we encountered in writing the first batch of services.
- Developed and maintained a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security
- Handed on Spring FTP Integration for transferring data to remote FTP server.
- Involved in the preparation of Technical Specification documents. Coordinated with BAs and QA manager to analyze the requirements.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, spring cloud and deployed to AWS Cloud Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Identified and resolved major critical bugs during the development phase.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed custom tags for UI.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client side code. And also, worked on RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle 9i.
- Implemented JQuery Plugin with HTML5 to represent the data in Pie Charts and Line Charts.
- Developed java script (jQuery) tabs and main navigation menus using CSS sprites technique.
- Worked on DAO classes to select/update data using JDBC
- Created, configured and maintained WebLogic managed servers and server clusters.
- Deployed and maintained web, Java, and enterprise applications.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework to manage dependencies, hibernate to load and persist data and web services to access external billing and inventory control for developing server - side layer.
- Developed core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Designed and developed RESTful style Web Service layer using Spring MVC, Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) that offers reliable and inexpensive cloud computing and remote computing services and created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and also created S3 buckets for our application.
- Documented designs and test plans and reviewed them with development and QA teams.
- Prepared Work breakdown structure, project timeline and managed the project status to make sure the deliverables are released before or on time.
- Use AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and more.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Proficient in Java, Microservices, APIs and Open Source ESB platforms (Mule, JBoss Fuse).
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries.
- Extensively used Apache Ant and Apache Ant Ivy for the dependency management and to build java applications.
- Used Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and RESTful) for third party authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Maven for building the application in the cloud leveraging AWS API’s.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure on AWS.
- Used SVN as source control.
- Used Spring Boot for developing microservices and used REST API to retrieve data from client-side.
- Developed ReactJS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Handled code review and demo session with the team.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure, and providing mentorship to others on my team
- Written the JSP, Java Script for validations, HTML, CSS and AJAX for designing GUI of the application.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Created business logic and application in Struts2.x Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Developed Controller Servlet to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote Server side validation using Struts2.x Validation framework support.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents retrieved from different data sources.
- Wrote unit test cases using annotation for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on tomcat server.
- Developed automated Build files using Ant.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j2.x for logging errors.
- Used Oracle9i as backend and involved in writing queries and stored procedures.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Used Hibernate for Object Relation Mapping (ORM) Java classes.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Deployed the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing High availability and Fail over functionalities.
- Involved in Data loading from MySQL to Cassandra using Java API and fixed the discrepancies that occurred during loading.
- Monitored error logs, fixed problems and tuned parameters in WebLogic environment.
- Created SOAP web services to implement SOA Architecture.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files.
- Developed enterprise inter-process communication frame work using REST-ful Web Service.
- Developed Hibernate persistent layer.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used Jenkins Continuous Integration tool for development and deployment purposes.
- Used Oracle as a RDBMS to perform operations on the schemas and tables.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS, JQuery.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the application components using JSP, Servlets components using J2EE design pattern.
Environment: JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, MYSQL, API, ORM, SDLC, PL/SQL, SOA, ORACLE, JUNIT, WEB LOGIC
- Reviewed the functional, non-functional requirements and high-level designs.
- Worked with Agile Methodologies.
- Developed Advance PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using SQL Navigator. Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took on the responsibility of completing the code merges; created new branches when the new features implementation started
- Used Spring Web flow for integration purpose in application development.
- SOAP UI is used for web services testing.
- Used Swig is used for connecting the libraries.
- Developed and integrated with server components using Spring, Hibernate.
- Developed user interfaces using JSF UI components, Validators, Events and Listeners.
- Developed server-side validations using JSF.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, String Builder and interfaces.
- Developed code participating in different layers of the application such as JSPs for presentation,
- Used JQuery for the validation.
- Worked on Linux environment and used TDD (TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT)
- Implemented Hash table and hash set for inserting and retrieving values.
- Extensively used Spring and Hibernate in Spring MVC.
- Wrote general purpose command-line utilities in Perl.
- Implemented enterprise applications using WSDL, SOAP and XML schema.
- Developed different design methodology such as MVC patterns.
- Used Hibernate for Object mapping.
- Developed Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues.
- Worked extensively in the backend SQL Server database.
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application.
- Worked on refactoring when integrated legacy code.
- Developed and maintained the applications and help juniors and developers the coding with the pair programming.
- Used HTML, CSS and Java Script for developing user interface.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used MAVEN as build management tool.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Worked with XPATH when need to identify objects in the screen.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries.
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
- Worked in Quality analysis and testing.