- Proficient experience in IT industry with exposure to all the stages in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing/support.
- Expertise working on domains such as Banking, Healthcare, Finance and Retail sectors.
- Expertise in Core Java programming concepts such as OOP Concepts, Exception Handling, Multi - threading, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge on Java8 features like lambda expression, Stream API and Interfaces.
- Good Working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring MVC Framework 4.x, Spring Security, Spring ORM Module, Spring Data, Spring Cloud in Web applications.
- Hands on experience with developing Microservice architecture, designing and developing RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot 2.x Framework.
- Expertise in deploying Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Used Hibernate 4.3.0 as an O/R mapping tool for Database mapping and data retrieval facilities.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Server Pages (JSP 2.3), Servlet 3.0, Web Services and OAuth 2.0.
- Working experience in Agile development methodology and SOAP Web Services, WSDL.
- Extensive experience in Front-End UI technologies like CSS3, HTML4/5, jQuery 3.x and Bootstrap JS, Angular 2.0 for developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Good understanding in implementing RDBMS databases such as Oracle10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, MySQL 8.x and NoSQL database such as MongoDB 3.2.
- Strong Experience in object-oriented design and programming.
- Used POSTMAN to test Restful Web services.
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like Subversion (SVN) and Github.
- Used FTP and SMTP to transfer files from one system to another.
- Used Jenkins and Heroku for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experienced in working on different IDEs like Eclipse and Web servers like Apache Tomcat and NodeJS.
- Good knowledge on messaging systems like Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and worked with Junit using Mockito in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall Methodologies with clear understanding of Iterative & Evolutionary principles.
- Working knowledge and experience in multi-tiered distributed environment with strong technical expertise, business experience, and communication skills to drive high-impact business outcomes through data-driven innovations and decisions.
Database Servers\ Programming Languages: Microsoft SQL Server 2017, MySQL 8.x, \ Java 7, 8 Oracle 10g\ UI
Web Application Server\ Cloud Platform: Apache Tomcat 7.x\8.x\ Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Unit testing tools\ Version Control: Junit 4.12, Log4j, Mockito 2.x \ Git, Bit Bucket, Maven 3.x
IDE & Tools\ Operating Systems: Eclipse, Visual Studio, UiPath Studio\ Windows 10/8/7/XP, Linux, Mac OS
- Successfully Implemented Microservice based architecture using Spring MVC application and Maven as build management tools and understanding the requirements, building functional documents, planning and estimating tasks and implementation of the tasks on time.
- Extensively involved in the development of back-end logic or data access logic to create the object relational mapping using Hibernate ORM framework 5.0 and to interact with database through Hibernate query language (HQL) and used REST web services to extract client related data from database.
- Implemented Spring Security for the login authentication, reports and applicant information.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler for individual user.
- Worked on GIT as a version controlling tool for managing the module development and implemented Restful web services to communicate with external systems.
- Used Kafka for asynchronous exchange of information between applications.
- Involved in front-end development using AngularJS Framework.
- Worked on Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Used Git for configuration Management and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit 4.x in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Analyzed the business requirements of the project by studying the Business Requirement specification document.
- Used a Microservice architecture, designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot framework and Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchable components with Splunk.
- Performed CRUD operations in Mongodb and worked on Mongodb database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication and schema design.
- Used Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code and Amazon ECS.
- Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack which Includes EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Front, S3 and Lambda Web Services to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Worked with app developers during API development, to implement a secure server by using OAuth2 between server and client applications.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the construct and convey process and Github was utilized for project administration and version management.
- Creating customized business reports and sharing insights to the management.
- Scheduled workflow runs and helped the support team in analysis of the job failure and provided the relevant solution.
Environment: Java8, AWS EC2, Docker, Spring Boot3, Spring Web MVC, Spring REST, HTML5, CSS3, OAuth2, Junit 4.12, REST API, Hibernate 5.0, MongoDB, Maven, Jenkins, Github
Assistant System Engineer
- Worked on Angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI and implemented various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Effectively used Angular Directives, filters, declarative templates, service providers and context aware communication.
- Used Angular JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Implemented AngularJS controllers to update entity models.
- Used custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Architected services to align with business objectives and fit into overall SOA driven program
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Developed SOAP based web services using Apache CXF and test them using SoapUI.
- Created Remote interfaces using SOAP web services for accessing the services across multiple enterprise applications using JAX-WS.
- Used SOA and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL.
- JIRA tool for project management used in the application to tack bugs, issues and project management functions.
- Document data quality and traceability documents for each source interface.
- Involved in designing and implementation of the entire system which serves the requirements for sampling and grading of workflow.
- Developed Single Container Applications by writing the code in Angular JS.
- Created new Restful web services using Spring MVC framework using JSON data format.
- Created custom Components and Directives for re-usable components.
- Worked on MicroServices to integrate the Server and Client-side code.
- Collaborate with the front-end design team and back-end team and to start converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
- Implement asynchronous validation and controlled objects using Reactive forms.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
Jr. Software Developer
- Created a complete PL/SQL package for this application with all procedures and functions included.
- Added many sequences and triggers outside the package for various integrity constraints and implemented an interactive menu-driven interface for this application using Java and JDBC.
- Involved in setting up the system in local helped me understand various concepts of classpath, path, ssh and about Eclipse IDE.
- Triggers and sequences are used to make the database consistent and all the procedures and functions are stored in a single package with package body.
- GUI is developed using JAVA and Eclipse.
Environment: PL/SQL Server, Java, JDBC, Eclipse IDE