- Over 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle and Database Systems.
- Strong expertise in JEE frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience building Restful applications using spring.
- Experience in Multi - threaded web applications.
- Experience in writing Junit Testing Frameworks, Test plans and Test case documents.
- Experience on various operating systems (Linux, Unix &Mac OS, Windows)
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with partners and business users, proposing solutions and presentations, translating requirements into design.
- Good experience in Web services (WSDL, SOAP, XML, and XSLT).
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming .
- Hands on experience in implementing various J2EE Design patterns.
- Worked on Agile software development methodologies.
- Hard working, self-motivated, innovative attitude and quality focused with leadership qualities.
- Production support, and experience in dealing support cases and customers directly.
- Demonstrated excellent talent to quickly adapt to different project environments.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Python, SQL
J2EE: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, PyCharm, IntelliJ Idea, NetBeans
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Axis2
Build tools: Ant, Maven
J2EE App servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 10.x, JBoss 5.x, IBM Websphere 8.x
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.x, MongoDB, MS-SQL Server, IBM DB2
OS: Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Linux
Design tools: Star UML, Rational rose, MS Visio
Source control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework, Integrated Spring with Struts for SpringIoC, Spring transactions, Spring security.
- Maintained centralized administration portal for information products (packages, subscriptions, profiles, users) and user access portal to BI applications, reports, files and tools.
- Developed RESTful services in Spring to allow internal and external applications access to the common data interface through enterprise service interface (ESI).
- Designed and developed template based UI pages for different business requirements.
- Configured data sources using JNDI, JDBC connections and wrote SQL scripts for DDL, DML in development environment.
- Assisted in production through installation document, change requests and assigned tasks to DBA.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6, Spring3.x, Struts 1, EJB, DB2, REST, RAD, WebSphere, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Build forge, JDBC, JSTL, Water fall Model, JSP, ANT, XML, Apache Tomcat, log4J
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented java Swing for the application.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework, Worked on Spring MVC, Spring transactions, Spring security/Hibernate Applications.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, JSF HTML, JSF CORE tags library.
- Configured Hibernate with Spring and mapped the business objects to MySQL Database using XML configuration file.
- Developed the web services by using WSDL, SOAP.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring 2.x/3.x, Struts 2, JSF, EJB, MySQL, SQL Server, WSDL, NetBeans, JBoss, Git, Water fall Model, UML, JSP, Servlets, ANT, XML, SWING, Apache Tomcat, Linux, LOG4J
Java Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for persisting the data.
- Build web applications in Spring MVC, Spring IoC and integrated Spring with Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework to manage transactions, security.
- Used Restful Web Services to communicate between the two corporations.
- Extensively used AJAX framework to develop the dynamic user interfaces and XMLHTTP Request object to directly communicate with the server.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, CSS and JSP pages and deployed on Web Logic server.
- Involved in development of Test Cases using JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Developed Ant build scripts used to build and deploy the web application using Web Logic Application Server. Eclipse used as IDE tool for application development and debugging.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Struts framework was used for building the Back-End architecture.
- Utilized the various J2ee Design patterns to develop the Business modules based on the required functionality.
- Interacted with business analysts and other end users to resolve user requirements issues.
- Developed the controller component with Servlets and action classes.
- Business Components were developed (model components) using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Developed DAO'S for access to the database.
- Used MAVEN scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passed to the web service.
- Used MQ series to create, send, receive and read messages.
- Prepared technical and Java API documentation.
Environment: JBoss 4.2.3, JDK 1.5, JDBC, JNDI,EJB, JSP, jQuery, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Struts 2, HTML, XML, Java Script, CSS, UNIX/Linux, Oracle 9i, MQ Series, Eclipse Helios.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Analyzed use cases or technical specification prepared by the client.
- Interacted with the clients for suggesting use case optimization or clarifying use case scenario when required.
- Designed components in design document using best practices and J2EE design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object, Value Object, Front Controller and Business Delegate.
- Used Apache struts framework for building MVC architecture and implemented apache validation.
- Created action classes, action forms, action mappings in Struts-Config file for each logical request.
- Wrote JUnit test classes for DAO layer and tested each component.
- Coded & Modulated Documentation, review.
- Configured the entire application on Eclipse on the development as well as production environment.