- 8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client/Server, Distributed, Internet and Confidential - Commerce Applications using Object Oriented and RDBMS Concepts.
- Expertise in developing J2EE applications and deploying it in Web Sphere 6.0, WebLogic11/12c, and Tomcat, Web services and MongoDB technologies.
- Strong expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets 2.2/2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/1.2/2.0 and business layer components that include EJB 2.0/2.1/3.0, Web Services, RMI, and JDBC 2.0/3.0,JNDI, JMS, LDAP.
- Extensively experienced in architectural issues and their solutions using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller),Singleton, Session Façade, Service Locator, Factory, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and related technologies using methodologies like AGILE, DRIVEN TEST
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Jakarta Struts Framework 1.2/1.3, Java Server Faces, Prime faces, Spring Framework 1.2/1.3/2.0/2.2 , Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0 ORM with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework and security modules like Acegi for spring.
- Extensive experience in design, development and deployment of ETL components in DATA WAREHOUSING using Informatica and Hyperion.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Strong database experience in Oracle 8/9i/10g, MS-Access, SQL Server 2010/2012, MYSQL with good programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good experience in writing views, Stored Procedures and database triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for continuous integration.
- Strong programming skills in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP, schemas like DTD, XSD (XML Schema).
- Good working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment,Log4j for error logging and Debugging, JUnit for unit and integration testing and XMLSpy for XML validation
- Extensive experience with middle-tier popular J2EE application and web servers like Web logic 8.x/9.x, Web Sphere 5.x/6.x, Web Sphere Portal 5.x and Tomcat 5/6.
- Experience in modelling applications with UML, Rational Rose and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experience in using CVS and Rational Clear Case for version control.
- Experience in IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Rational Software Architect (RSA), Net Beans, and Eclipse for integrated development environment for building, testing, and deploying various applications
- Strong experience in using IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) like WSAD, Eclipse.
- Experience in working with operating systems like Windows XP/VISTA/7/8, UNIX, LINUX, SOLARIS
- Good team player with excellent communication, technical, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills. Also having Quick adaptability and systematic approach towards work.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Groovy, Perl, Unix shells.
Platforms: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8, Unix,, Linux (Red Hat 6.1, 7.2, 8.0), Sun Solaris
UML Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, Rational Rose 2003
IDEs: Eclipse2.x /3.x, My eclipse 6.0, WSAD 4.x/5.x, RAD 6.0, Net beans 4.1/5.0, JDeveloper 10g, Jbuilder8.0, IntelliJ 4.5/5.1/6.0
Web Applications/Servers: Web logic 7.0, 8.1, 9.1, 10.1,11g, Coherence, Data Synapse, Apache Tomcat 4.0, 5.1, 7.0 IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.1, JBoss 3.2, 4.0.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Value Object, MVC, Session Façade, DAO, Factory
Server Scripting: JSP, JSP-EL, Custom Tags, Spring 3 Custom tags, JSF Custom tags.
Build Tools: Ant 1.6,1.7,1.9, Maven
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, REST
Continuous Integration: Hudson, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL 3.23, RabbitMQ.
Database Tools: TOAD 7.x, SQL Developer (Raptor), Altova Database Spy
Messaging Systems: JMS 1.1, IBM MQ Series 5.1
MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.8, Spring 1.2, 2.0, 3.1, 4.0, JSF 1.1, 2.1, Apache Camel
Web service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Web service Implementations: Axis 2.0, Apache CXF, Jersey
Web service Tools: TcpMon, SoapUI, Altova XML Spy
Web Design Tools: Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page, Coffee Cup HTML
XML Technologies: XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, SAX 2.0, DOM, JAXP, JAXB, Altova XML Spy.
Logging: Log4J, SLF4J
White box Testing: Junit 3.8.1, 4.1, Http Unit 1.6, Junit Perf 1.8, DBUnit
Black box Testing: Load Runner 9.1, Quality Center, Win Runner
Version Control: CVS, Git, Rational Clear case
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile ( Scrum, XP)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Search module, Credit Authenticate Module and Purchase Module.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed applications using AGILE methodology.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, and Singleton and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed JPA mapping to the Database tables to access the data from the database.
- Developed DAO to handle queries using JPA-hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database for accessing customer information.
- Extensive involvement in database design, development and coding of stored Procedures, DDL & DML statements, functions and triggers.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers in the application.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services for Continous Integration
- Consumed Web Service using WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployment of application on Web logic 11c using Ant.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Implemented the JSF package with framework.
- Introduced the use of automated testing tools such as Cucumber to reveal and document, as well as drive development of, behaviour in a large legacy code base.
- Used Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Implemented an automated functional testing suite and increased test coverage from 20% to nearly 80%. Used Mock to for tests and Jenkins for CI.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
- Used Spring framework to develop the MVC architecture and modularize the application
- Developed user interfaces using JSP and HTML for views and to interact with the end users
- Developed interactive modules using JSP and Servlets
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs) and Session EJBs
- Designed Stateful Session Beans for maintaining user sessions
- Integrated and used iBatis framework for database persistence logic
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern with generic database related methods to achieve functionalities such as create, update, delete and select to make the database operations reusable
- Used JUnit testing tool to perform unit testing on individual classes
- Developed the action classes and form beans using JSF framework to generate rich UI
- Used JSTL Tag and EL Libraries to generate JSP pages and achieve faster response
- Implemented the search mechanism using Stored Procedures, Sequences in PL/SQL
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJBs, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic application server
- Implemented Axis web services at the client side for exchange rate calculation
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Performed integrated testing using different test cases
- Used CVS version control to maintain the different version of the application
- Involved in regular code review sessions with the whole developer group
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and Use Case development using OOAD.
- Involved in High-level Design (HLD), Low-level Design (LLD) specifications of the project.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts framework for web module of Application.
- Developed Presentation layer using Composite View Design Pattern using Struts Tiles.
- Written RMI classes to connect the remotely objects.
- Implemented XML and Web Services Security for message-level security using SOAP message.
- Set up design specifications together with the business analysts, system designer and developed server side web services.
- Developed J2EE Backing Beans, Action Classes, and Action Mapping and Application facades and hibernate classes to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website feature.
- Implemented EJB Components using State less Session Bean and State full session beans.
- Developed web services and web services clients using JAX-RPC and XML.
- Developed database access service layer for the web services and integrated modules.
- Experienced in writing Stored Procedures and fine-tuned Complex SQL Queries.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ORM Hibernate with standard HQL Queries.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL statements, Store Procedures and used Hints and index for performance.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing of the Application.
- Develop integration techniques using the Apache camel and apache ActiveMQ technologies.
- Implemented Business layer components using spring framework with IOC for Harmonizer Project which is part of Enterprise integration.
Environment: Java, JSP, servlets, Struts, Hibernate, MongoDB, Eclipse3x, dojo, UML,EJB, XML, AngularJS, Spring, JUnit, ANT, SQL, PLSQL, AXIS, Web services, TOAD, Web logic, RMI, Log4J, DOM, Jenkins, Oracle.