- 9+ years as a Full - Stack Java Software Engineer in analysis, design, development and implementation of various Desktop and Web-based application with Angular, React, Spring Boot Microservices expertise.
- Proficient in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot and AOP) along with Hibernate and JPA as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, and Flux concept.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres 9.3 and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, JBOSS in clustered environment and Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Extensively worked on core java with Collections, Generics, Lambdas, and Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer.
- Used the RxJS library to manage concurrency fetching data through Angular HTTP calls using Observables.
- Implemented Angular 2.0 client-side form validation using various controls and created multiple views
- Experience in designing database schema and interactions with MongoDB and Mongoose.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Transfer Object, and Singleton
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Experience in Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Experienced in Amazon web services (AWS) in migrating java applications to the cloud using EC2, S3 and object storage container to store and retrieved secured files, from API.
- Developed messenger application with Node, Socket.IO, Mongo dB, Express and Angular 4/5/6.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud, boot, and Netflix's Eureka.
- Experience configuring Active Directory and DNS Servers within Heroku, Azure and extending to AWS.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering components with custom HTML tags.
- Experience with Data structures & amp; Algorithms like Stack, Queue, Linked List, Linear-search, bubble-sort, and binary-search algorithms etc.
- Expertise in using GRUNT / GULP commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
- Developed Shell Scripts (Shell, Python) for automating administration tasks like file system management, process management, backup and restore.
- Experienced in developing UML Diagrams like use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner and self-motivated
Operating Systems: MS Windows, MAC, Linux / Unix
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server 2010, MySQL
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, JAVA SPRING, PL/SQL, SPRING Boot, SPRING Cloud, SPRING Web Services, SPRING DATA
Frameworks: Angular, React, Node, S Hibernate, Web Services
Tools: / Packages: Yeoman, Gulp, Grunt, GIT, Kendo, ngrx, NPM, Maven, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Webpack, Gradle, Maven
UAT Testing: Defect reporting, Junit, Mocha, Protractor, JEST, Selenium
Post Production Support: Involved in Postproduction support, tracking different user requests.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and familiarize Functional Requirement Document (FRD) to understand the requirements
- Implemented transaction-based flows by using Hibernate ORM framework and utilizing DAO design pattern for the transaction management.
- Used micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity micro services.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable) including the Life cycle hooks.
- Developed application modules using Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring Beans, Dependency Injection, with database interface using Hibernate.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux.
- Used Spring Boot radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Expertise in developing applications using Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL), Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java Scripts and develop Jasper Reports.
- Worked on Spring boot, RESTful services, Spring cloud, eureka, etc. to design and develop microservices.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Developed & consumed the web services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Tested all the modules with unit testing with the help of mocha, fail-tests & making it to work, also used Jasmine & postman to test API coming from Express JS.
- Increased production from art to manufacturing by 18% and reduced costs system efficiencies
- Used Web based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features like GIT-LAB and GIT-HUB.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
Environment: Mobile & Desktop
Tools: and Language: Java 1.8, Servlets, JSP 2.1, Spring 3.0, Angular, JMS, Web services, JBoss
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Negotiating the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the development effort.
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the development effort.
- Extensively Implemented Spring Boot, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Implemented the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework i.e., Angular JS to back-end Mongo DB to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- JUnit/Mockito Frameworks were used for performing unit & integration testing by writing test cases.
- Experience in building, deploying & integrating applications with ANT, Maven & Gradle. Additionally, performing continuous Integration and deployment (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Bamboo and Bit bucket)
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed Web Applications in Java using Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA, Spring REST, Spring Boot for interaction with Back End Applications.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool, using Struts JSP architecture
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming Web Services which has been developed using SOAP protocols, WSDL, XML, JAXB, XSD and Apache Axis2 framework.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Java UI /Full Stack Developer
Environment: Java / J2EE, Angular, Spring, HTML CSS, Gradle, Jenkins, AWS, Agile Scrum, JIRA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked alongside with Business and Development teams to understand requirements, and to determine scope of development.
- Participated in walk through/requirements review meetings to make sure that requirements are clear, complete and precise, detailed enough to develop.
- Developed JMS Sender and Receivers for the loose coupling between the other modules and Implemented asynchronous request processing using Message Driven Bean.
- Worked with LESS which is a CSS pre-processor for making Application more maintainable and extendable.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using High Charts Ajax API.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Proficient in developing advanced web-based applications design and development using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Eclipse, XML, XSLT, JDBC, WSAD and Databases.
- Used Spring core, Spring Context, Spring MVC Framework for the application configuration of different components, services in the application.
- Validating user fields & data cookies by Profiler, Node-mon, Stripe API and JS Tokens.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services and XML.
- Participated in weekly project status, defect review meetings and Change request meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Struts, XML, HTML, Spring, Eclipse, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Web logic, Windows, SOAP, CVS, Ant, Ajax, Hibernate, Junit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reviewed requirements for development and usability, consulted business and development teams to discuss system functionality.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
- Experience in design and development of messaging applications using Java Messaging Service (JMS), Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Spring JMS, MQ Series and RabbitMQ.
- Developed and maintained back end codes for inventory systems using Java and Web Services using REST.
- Developed applications in the areas of distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, JNDI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web services)
- Created WSDL & Generated data objects using WSDL, Java, Spring, JAX-WS, Axis, apache CXF and developed mapping code for several Web Services interfaces for various profile management endpoints.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project, test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test-Driven Development environment.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the MySQL DB.
- Involved in design and development of service layer and data access layer using Java, Spring, Hibernate JPA. And OS Workflow
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Participated in the release cycles of the product environments of development, QA and Production.