- 7+ years of experience in the software field as a Java Application Developer, specializing in analysis, design, and development of client/Server and Enterprise Business Applications.
- Helping to design, implement and maintain multiple e - commerce website catering to customers and business users using a multi - tiered architecture.
- Solid experience with databases and Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in design and developing multi-tier applications and worked on different development and Production support projects.
- Used custom framework of NodeJs and MongoDB to take care of the backend calls with the lightning fast speed.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in the design and connectivity of the Database Oracle 9i/10g/11g , SQL Server 2000/20 excellent communication skills and a smooth client handling and interaction experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as rpc/literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Well adapted to the Offshore Development Model and good coordination skills with the onsite teams.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using Spring Framework 2.0/2.5, integrated with Struts/Hibernate/Web Services JMS/JDBC/JNDI
- Developed light weight business components and integrated applications using spring framework, and Spring web MVC
- Excellent skills in Analysis, Design & Development of J2EE application and built on MVC architecture.
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.1, My Eclipse 4.1.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat
- Extensive experience in working with various databases such as DB2, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in version control system tools such as CVS, SVN, PVCS, and ClearCase.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills and highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently as well.
- Exposed to system analysis and design, system development, integration, installation, deployment, client interaction, software development process.
- Capable of learning and adapting quickly to the emerging new technologies.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets2.3/2.4/2.5, JSP1.2/2.0, EJB2.0/3.0, JMS1.1, Multithreading, Applets, JDBC2.0/3.0
Web Servers/application servers: Apache tomcat Server5.0/6.0, IBM Web Sphere server 6.1/7.0, Bea WebLogic server8.1/10.0
Web tools and languages: HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, ANT, Java Script, WSDL.
Framework: Design Patterns, SOAP, MVC, Struts 1.0/1.1/1.2/2.0 , Hibernate2.0/3.0, Spring1.0/2.5.
Databases: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB29.0/9.5.
Languages: C, C++ with OOPS, Java 1.3/1.4/5.0/6.0 , J2EE 1.3/1.4/5.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista, Unix.
Tools: MS-Office 2003/2007/2010 , Eclipse3.3/3.4, Dreamweaver, RAD6.0/7.5, Net Beans.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile (SCRUM), UML.
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe (VSS), ClearCase, ClearQuest, CVS.
Testing: Junit, Junit-Pref, JMock
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in business requirements gathering and Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Used different design patterns to implement the application which includes Data Access Object, Business
- Delegate, Value Object and Service Locator etc.
- Used Eclipse as the integrated development Environment for developing and debugging the java applications
- Used AJAX, DOJO libraries for developing the Rich Internet Application and widgets
- Designed and developed the Cascaded Style Sheets (CSS) for designing the application layouts
- Used Web Service component to access the data from another application e-Audit Net which is running on
- The Mac OS server
- Extensively used core java concepts such as OOP, Collections and exception handling
- Developed the Servlets for generating the grids for displaying the customer data
- Extensively worked on Struts framework for developing the business logic and interacts with Domain model components such as Spring
- Written page scripts using AngularJS & BackboneJS
- Developed Notifications to invoke the automatic e-mails and tasks to the registered customers using Struts properties and stored procedures
- Used Spring framework for invoking the application service components at runtime
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Do have expertise in integrating the Spring framework with Hibernate using Application Context configuration
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Object relational mapping tool for persisting the data to the database
- Have worked on Oracle 10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Implemented procedures, packages, and different Joins to retrieve the data base using PL/SQL, SQL and Worked on PL/SQL Developer
- Configured and deployed the Web Services in to the application server and published as the Web Service
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Developed Maven Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web Logic server
- Written unit test cases for testing the application modules using JUnit framework
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java/J 2EE Developer
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 2.0.
- Used a Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features.
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation.
- Used Apache Tomcat as the application server for deployment.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySql.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Used Log4J for logging.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented web application using JSF.
- Used JSF for representing UI components and managing their state.
- Involved in using Struts for developing Web components.
- Developed Flex components in Flash builder
- Deployed Ear files in Application Server
- Developed business components using EJB3.0.
- Involved in using Hibernate for database access
- Involved in designing the system using UML use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, component diagrams and activity diagrams using Rose
- Developed and deployed Applications in WebLogic Application Server
- Used MVC - II architecture for implementing components
- Used Anthilpro for automation build
- Used weblogic console for configuring data sources.
- Retrieval operations of data from Oracle database.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Used Eclipse 3.2 IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Developed presentation layer for the application modules using Adobe Flex and Action Script controls
- Developed Styles, Skinning, Charts using Flex controls
- Implemented data push using BlazeDS, Remote Object, Web Service components
- Used Java Script libraries for developing the Java Script Programs
- Designed the Cascaded Style Sheets for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Implemented AJAX base applications using DOJO and GWT API for Performance oriented and browser
- Independent application
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework
- Implemented Event Manager, e-Distribution Admin modules using Struts-Spring-Hibernate
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency
- Written Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files
- Implemented Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application
- Involved in the configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Developed the Servlets for invoking the remote notifications
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Implemented different types of messaging prototypes using JMS
- Implemented service oriented architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Used SOAP UI for testing the SOAP input and output messages
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Used Oracle 10g as the backend database storage
- Created data base tables according to the application requirement
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Developed Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in JBoss server
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Used Remedy tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed coding conventions and standards to enhance source code management and increase software maintainability.
- Used Spring MVC on the front end using JSP, spring tags, spring validation framework. Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, multiaction controller.
- Used JAXB for parsing XML retrieved from the database and populated on the JSP. This xml is received via RMI service call from another application.
- Used Crystal Reports on the backend for generating reports on Oracle 10g Database.
- Developed spring RMI services and web services using SOAP and applied IOC (inversion of control).
- Implemented ANT as a build system with Cruise Control for automatic builds in Development Environment and QA.
- Designed and developed reporting modules for assessing applications performance and client interaction patterns
- Developed structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams during the design using rational rose.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend over Oracle 10g database.
- Used Junit Framework for Unit Testing.
- Used rational clearcase for version control.
- Used RAD for development as IDE.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the Java code.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on Web logic 10.
- Involved in Coding, Debugging & Code review.
- Provided development support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.
- Involved in gathering Business requirements, analysis, design and development of the project
- Developed the Easy Banking module for India, Singapore, Hong Kong System using MPS frame work
- Designed and developed Login/Logout modules using JSP, which authenticates the access level for the users.
- Worked on Eclipse to develop Java classes and JSP
- Developed the Excel Banking module for India, Singapore, Hong Kong System using Meridea Product SuiteFramework and MDC tool
- Coded the Custom JSP, Java Beans packages for Product Features functionality. This module takes care of changing the password if the user logs into the system for the first time
- Involved in application testing using JUnit
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing