- Java Full Stack Developer with 7+ Years of experience in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing JAVA based applications using JAVA, JEE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Webservices.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi-tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Extensively worked on Spring and its related modules such as AOP, MVC, Security, Core, Data, Batch and transaction management.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Good experience in defining the XML schemas and in working with XML parsers to read and validate the data held in XML documents.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Experienced in installation, usage and management on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Jenkins and GIT for application servers.
- Created POC's using Node-JS, Mongo-db, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experienced in developing applications using Angular-JS, Bootstrap-JS like grids, tool bars, panels, combo-box and buttons etc. and experienced in performing Responsive web design using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media queries.
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Production troubleshooting, Software testing using Standard Test Tool.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent conceptual base in Implementation Methodologies, Design Patterns, and Web based Architecture using web technologies like JSP, Servlets and Struts.
- Developed many distributed, transactional, portable applications using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) architecture for Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform.
- Experience working on modern networking concepts and various file transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, SCP, FTP).
- Efficient in deploying applications using IBM Web Sphere, Web logic App Server, JBOSS and Tomcat Web Server.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is MongoDB.
- Experienced in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, and AngularJS, React.JS frameworks.
- Experience in writing Server side coding using React.JS and connected to Fire
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, node, MySQL and MS Access.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools like Rational Team Concert, Harvest, ClearCase, SVN, and Git-hub.
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat Servers and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Provided post-production application support and perform project/task estimation throughout the duration of the project.
- Documentation of the workflow and development cycle from start to finish including Design specification, report generation and interaction with group and vendor services.
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 8.5/6.1/5.1/4.1, WebLogic 8.1/7.0, Express Node.js, Jboss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Interacted with AEM team to administer environments.
- Worked on different OS like UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux, and Windows.
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Languages: Java(J2SE1.8/1.6/1.5, J2EE 6/5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0, Spring 4,SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, Sybase Power Designer, RESTful and SOAP web services
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005, Brackets and Webstorm
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/6.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Data Base: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Microservices, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Rational Rose, CVS, PVCS, Git, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, JIRA, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Jbehive, Mockito, IBM MQ, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Gradle, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
Confidential, Branchville, NJ
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, ExtJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Experience in writing client side coding used for “V” in MVC using React.JS.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and JQuery and third party libraries.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Wrote client Side code using React JS and used npm & gulp directories to generate the server environments and to monitor the application.
- Worked on writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through SOAP Lite module and WSDL.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used Spring Boot , which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.ca
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Used PERL to compare multiple files, finding differences between those files and translating data in the files prior to output.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML5 and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on the different browsers and checked for compatibility, regression test cases were automated using Selenium Web Driver, and Web Driver Backed Selenium.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones (mobile application).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Deployed Application instance on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation
- Used automated test cases using Python 2.7 in open source framework Django 1.2.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes .
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT, End to End, Regression, User acceptance and Performance.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with Oracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS Queues with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, Angular-JS 1.3, React.js, Node.js, Ext.js, Angular-UI, Jersey, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Istanbul, Gulp, Ldap, Hibernate, Agile, Websphere, Microservices, Oracle11g, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, TFS, SQL, Maven, Jenkins, Mongo DB, Webservices, Selenium, JUnit.
Confidential, Boston MA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum, pair programming.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams in each use case.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO and DTO.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Customized Angular JS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-ui-router. Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Followed agile principles and used JIRA for maintenance and Bug development tasks and GIT as version control, Worked on the creating different screen using ExtJs.
- Worked on writing some Extjs Plugin.
- Developed the client side Server pages using React.JS with Bootstrap and written controllers, headers, and roots JSX files.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup, wrote and called StoredProcedures using Java, HQL, Hibernate.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO.
- Used Angular JS Factories and Services to make Ajax calls or Restful Calls to get data in JSON Format.
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app , ng-model , ng-init for initialization of Angular JS application data.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web service(Jersey frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA/Web Services.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF. Exposing and consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel.
- Used AngularJS $http, ngResources services for accessing content from Rest web services, provided custom services to integrate database with view pages along with pagination, Sorting of data, deep linking (AngularJS route service)
- Implemented Angular JS Service layer with utility functions to get data from back end using Rest based service calls and pass back to Angular Controllers.
- Designing user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns etc and configured the routing service using Angular-JS router.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end jQuery Ajax calls .
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding.
- Used Mongo DB to import the data into and feed into web services and displayed it onto the browser.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO -based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls.
- Involved in writing REST Web services in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory to create proxied object using AOP framework.
- Used AngularJS Global API to perform tasks like Comparing objects, Iterating objects and Converting data.
- Performed document and collection mappings with Spring and MongoTemplate.
- Implemented SOA architecture with W eb Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Java, LDAP, JNDI.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Tomcat Web Server.
- Experienced best practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning of the Application on client side.
- Used Angular JS $http service to read data from remote servers.
- Wrote notification service that executes daily, sends emails and escalations to participants.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts using Java and execution using Selenium, experienced in using Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platforms and various browser combinations in parallel
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven, shell scripts and JACL on unix env.
- Used Oracle Coherence in Java Collection API to access and modify data, and the JavaBean event model to receive data change notifications.
- Did the application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java 7.0, Java Script, Angular JS, Node.js, React.js, Ext.js, Spring Frame Work, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Microservices, JDBC, JMS, Apache Axis 2.0, MongoDB, Selenium, Tomcat Web server, LDAP, WSDL, SOA, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j,RAD 7, Oracle, SunOS (UNIX), Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Scrupulously involved in Agile Standup meetings throughout the project with team members on day to day basis for the update on project status using Rally Software.
- Actively participated in the Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Designed the complete process flow of the application using agile development methodology.
- Involved in design sessions during sprint design meetings to understand and come up with design solutions for the user stories.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Worked on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop SOAP Web services, generated WSDL and consume the services.
- Designed and develop web based UI application using Struts tiles frame work and used JSTL, Ajax, CSS, JQuery for the presentation layer.
- Developed the front end user interfaces using JSP, JSTL, jQuery, Java script, AJAX, JSON, HTML, Angular JS and CSS
- Use Java, J2EE technologies to develop UI and server side components. Use Struts and Spring framework to implement MVC design patter.
- Designed and developed Persistence layer components using Hibernate.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers, system engineers, system testers and other functional team members to meet client specification.
- Implemented the middle tier using EJB framework and configured WebSphere MQ.
- Integrated subsystems using SOAP based Web services and Apache Axis2.
- Implemented Service oriented architecture (SOA) using Restful web services.
- Developed complex SQL queries to fetch data.
- Using Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Experienced in using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created and maintenance of data using SQL Server database. JDBC for database connectivity with SQL Server.
- Worked on JMS and Web Sphere for queue communication and administration.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- SVN is used as Code Versioned control.
- Work with database (EBI) team to complete data sync from external sources into our Dev and Test databases.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design & development of Applications.
- Conducted the requirement sessions with Business and Functional users.
- Involved in Coordinating, Planning & Executing the System Development Life Cycle.
- Designed and developed Restful services to handle various requests from all the application screens.
- Expertise in designing and creating WSDL using XML Spy and Spring WS Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Wrote all the SQL queries for the applications.
- Used maven data project to build, developed and consumed Web Services using SOAP.
- Adopt TDD (Test Driven Development) for extreme programming.
- Configuration of Business Rules, Business Processes and Responses with Meta data driven.
- Used Log4j for logging the application.
- Used JAXB for converting Java Object into a XML file and for converting XML content into a Java Object.
- Agile methodology is used for development of the application.
- Developed Servlets, Manager, Data transfer object classes to process requests.
- Designed and Developed servlets to handle asynchronous java batch requests, both scheduled and on-demand jobs.
- Developed views and controllers using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Deployed the Application in Jboss Server present in Linux environment
- Deployed project components onto IBM WebSphere 6.
- Strictly followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Implemented Spring Framework to loose-couple dependencies. Developed user views using Custom tags in JSPs and data validation using Struts validators.
- Used version control system - perforce visual client used and maintained maven build scripts.
- Developed JUnit test case and performed functional test, integration test for application.
- Support QA, Integration and Production Environment testing and fix issues.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Implemented the Servlets to transfer the request to an appropriate server where the request can be processed and the results are then transferred to client.
- Java Script is used for the client side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Implemented Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI) to support transparent access to distributed components, directories and services.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed using testing using Used JUnit.
- Worked with the testing team to identify, categorize and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic app server.
- Used CVS for version Control.
Environment: Custom Tags, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Oracle, ANT, Servlets, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL.