Java Developer with more than 7 years of experience and expertise in object - oriented analysis and design. Exceptional record overseeing all facets of software development life cycle, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance.
- Elastic Path, ATG ecommerce, Amazon Web Services.
- Junit, Selenium, Cucumber
- SVN, GIT, JIRA, HP ALM, MySQL, JPA
- Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed new functionalities to expose rate devices/plans/add-ons/accessories as part of web services and also enhanced existing web services related to shopping cart, promotion engine and checkout using Java/J2EE and Elastic Path framework.
- Worked on creating new catalog schema and also enhanced existing catalog system to accommodate new features related products/SKUs, Promotions, Profiles and Order Management.
- Implemented and enhanced Junit, Selenium and Cucumber testing framework as part of Unit testing for the modules developed.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) like lambdas, cloud watch, EC2, API gateway, code commit, etc.
- Implemented new functionalities and also enhancement to existing functionalities for an ecommerce application with respect to catalog management, Shopping Cart, Promotion, Checkout and Order Placement using Java/J2EE and ATG framework.
- Involved in design and development of REST APIs for implementing new functionalities and migration of existing functionalities to RESTful web services using RESTEasy framework.
- Enhanced the existing automation framework to implement automated testing as part of Continuous Integration process in the deployment pipeline.
- Implemented Data driven, keyword driven and Hybrid automation framework using Selenium web driver and Java for Sanity testing and Regression testing of web application.
- Involved in implementation of automation framework for REST APIs using Soap UI and groovy scripting.
- Developed dashboards for viewing daily/weekly reports using Java Script and HTML.