- 7+ years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), right from capturing Business Requirements till User Acceptance, Testing and Deployment.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for UI and developed single page application by using AngularJS
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use - cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.).
- Extensive knowledge in RESTful API. Good understanding on Multithreading.
- Extensive knowledge on UNIX commands and scripting.
- Working experience in NoSQL- MongoDB, Hive.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, AMI, EBS, and Cloud watch, AWS SQS and AWS S3. Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, and GitHub and AWS.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MSSQLServer.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experienced in using ANT and Log4j. Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and functions for different Data Models.
- Extensive knowledge in middleware technologies like XML and Web Services.
- Good experience in log4J implementation for persist the data into log files and experience with ANT and Maven for the build and deployment of applications
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and UserAcceptancetesting extensively.
- Experience with Java Enterprise Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, mentoring, presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, UNIX, SQL
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Hive
Framework: Struts, spring, Google Apps, Log4j, Java LDAP (Open LDAP, Sun One LDAP).
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Oracle SQL Developer, GitHub, Maven, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA.
Midldeware Tools: Rational Rose, Jenkins, Docker, Log4J, AWS, ANT, Maven, JIRA.
Testing: Unit Testing, Usability Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing
Servers: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, ANT, JBOSS
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Design Patterns: Strategy, Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Observer
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Java Developer (Full-stack)
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization’s needs.
- Architected, Designed and Implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUIRouter as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angularpromises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, datepickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using RationalRose. Involved in developing reusable core libraries using core Java Classes and Interfaces.
- Analysis of business requirements and functional requirements.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJs, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services.
- Creation and Review of the High Level design document and Low Level design document.
- Connected MongoDB and Hive in Hadoop Ecosystem from Java APIs.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
- Created JAX-RS RESTful web services for GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Used POSTMAN Rest client for chrome to test all the services.
- Creation of WBS, JIRAs and assigning tasks to the team.
- User java design patterns like Singleton pattern, Factory patterns, Observer pattern.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Work with business and project owner on feature alignment with the project roadmap.
- Development done using Scrum Methodology using agile Development.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end. Mentoring junior team members in the team.
- Created reporting scripts using UNIX. Ensure that Code adheres to defined Standards.
- Conduction Functional and Technical training sessions for the new team members.
- Review the test cases and test the newly developed system for correctness against Functional Requirements.
- Analyze the problems identified either during the Unit Testing, System Testing or UAT, tracking problems using JIRA and applying the fixes.
- Perform quality related activities such as Code Walkthrough, Internal Quality Assurance to provide defect free delivery.
- Working with the Application Support team to understand their concerns.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Worked with business teams on requirements gathering and estimating the efforts for development using agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using the JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, and JSON.
- Used AJAX to implement some customizations which required dynamic behavior like controls dependent on user value selection on some other controls.
- Implemented Java multi-threading and thread handling issues during application development
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Maintained hibernate configuration file and hbm files for object relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) features like Named Queries for querying the database and using the objects in data access layer.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Managed Database Transactions using Spring’s Transaction Management module and optimized and improved performance of the queries.
- Also participated in development of new features for the core of the application. This included converting the company's current SOAP API toRESTful web services.
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Invoked web services and parsed the XML results.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database
- Use of WebLogic and WebSphere application server to deploy the application and connect through the data source using JNDI.
- Wrote Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing the application.
- Developed application code using Eclipse IDE and configured with Maven.
- Used SVN for version control and ANT for application build.
- Participated in weekly status meeting for providing the development updates.
- Production support for the application to resolve the issues experienced by the users.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.5, Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Oracle 11g, Spring JDBC, IBM RAD 8.5, Oracle Developer, JIRA, Subversion, iText, POI,JSP, Servlets, Tomcat 5.0, Java Beans, HTML, Java Script, Liferay Portal, Velocity, LDAP Libraries (Open LDAP, Sun One LDAP), NetBeans 6.9, SQL Developer and SVN 1.6 (Sub Version Control)