- Over 7 years of progressive professional IT experience in system Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Support of mission critical applications which include web based and n - tier client/server applications from Legacy Systems to Java.
- Extensive experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Jasper Reports),Spring boot, Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO, spring batch and security), Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Service/Database related technologies.
- Experience in Jboss Drools 6.5 to apply business rules in working memory at runtime.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting language and serve scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js, React.js.
- Expertise in UI designing like wireframe concepts, Mockup designs using Adobe Fireworks, Azure, Photoshop.
- Used microservice architecture with Spring Boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Expert hands-on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Responsible to develop RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB to various third-party applications.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of applications in a multi-tier environment using key technologies like Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB), JVM Tuning, JDBC, JBoss, JPA, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- Experience in integrating RESTFUL APIs and web services with applications.
- Experienced in designing and developing Responsive Web Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and JQuery Mobile.
- Experience in developing and implementing SOAP and Restful Web Services using different Frameworks and connecting to Database and Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Extensively used build utilities like MAVEN, ANT for building of jar, war and ear files.
- Excellent experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and Version One mainly for Agile project management.
- Responsible for re-creating the source code written in C/C++ to advanced JAVA platform. And Re-created file system, Multithreading and functions from C/C++ source to Java environment.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
- Experienced in using the version controls like Bit bucket, GIT and SVN effectively.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC and Worked extensively in Agile & Waterfall Development process and Knowledge in developing applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view and Web application development for back end using Angular JS.
- Used Web Services to extract customer related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML using Service Oriented Architecture and Used EJB-jar files which includes one or more beans for an XML deployment descriptor
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- GUI development using Swing and Eclipse RCP and Developed highly efficient algorithms in C++ through both pair-programming and independent work.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements and the Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential and Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc. and also Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the Spring MVC controllers.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed. And Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers. and Contributed bug report to GWT project and plugged into existing GWT framework and Involved in Designing and implemented some applications using JMS, JSP, J2EE.
- Also performed the data migration from RDBMS to NoSQL Database MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Developed SQL Queries including joins, unions that perform data retrieval for the application with respect to the business rules.
- Constructed powerful and modern Frontend Architecture, involving ReactJs, Redux, and ES6.
- Involved in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP (SAX and DOM Parsers).
- Used Ant for build, create JAR, WAR, EAR files and deploy the EAR files automatically and also taken care of build.xml and Responsible for writing SQL and PL/SQL queries for writing stored procedures.
- Single page application developed using Angular.js, D3.js, Node.js and Meteor.js as the backend and MongoDB
- Developed Java applications using spring and other J2EE design patterns.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Experience in Redux architecture and implemented SPA's with React Router.
- Followed Redux Architecture to achieve the React JS state management. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware-based API's with Mongo DB integration.
- Experience in developing react components for the partner homepages using React JS. Angular JS tinplating uses a combination of customizable HTML tags and expressions.
- Implemented Node JS, JSF and Backbone JS for developing the server-side web applications and network programs. And Experience with AWS accessed over http using REST architectural style.
- Implemented UI components and validations using JQuery and DOJO libraries, Using AWS for providing online services to other websites and client-side applications.
- Created JSP's, Conversations, POJOs, Services and DAO and Developed applications using MQ Series as well as Used AWS for providing online services to client-side applications.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3, JQuery, Backbone JS and Angular JS.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Carpinteria, CA
- Responsible for developing the code using IBM Web Sphere application development studio, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC), Web Services (SOAP), SPRING, HIBERNATE, XSL, XML, CLEARCASE, WebSphere application server, IBM WebSphere Development studio, HTML, ASP, Java script, WebSphere server, Enterprise Architect, Struts.
- Building and Deploying Application using Maven in IBM WAS server and Successfully followed Waterfall methodology in the Scrum Cycle Method.
- Deployed the application in BEA Web-logic Application Server 10.0.
- Used Ant for build, create JAR, WAR, EAR files and deploy the EAR files automatically and also taken care of build.xml.
- Worked with Atlassian tools like Jira& automated the Build Process using Jenkins.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices. Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium and Maven.
- Created Restful APIs in Express and returned logic through Angular JS data binding
- Worked on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into Kafka Streams.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with JQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Performance Testing experience using JMeter and Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM', developed and tested the application during various iterations
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Used Spring framework for IOC (Inverse of Control) and managed other Java Beans and Spring Boot to build Microservices.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using agile methodologies.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL code for Implementing ETL operations.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Integrated Single sign-unsinged and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Good experience in developing Ext JS applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and stronghold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide the interactive user experience.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with a clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL code for Implementing ETL operations
- Designed and developed data access layer using Data Access Object (DAO), Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Singleton design patterns.
- Responsible for implementing Angular2 components using CLI for the provider portal.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Involved in provisioning AWS S3 buckets for backup of the application and sync this content with remaining S3 backups, by creating an entry for AWS S3 SYNC in crontab.
- Configured hibernate to make use of second level caching to display the static lookup data from the database.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle JSON data and wrote Dao's and services to handle the data.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic. Used IntelliJ for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Responsible for code development, and code review Attend and Participate in daily sprint update meetings.
- Worked with RAD for coding all Java classes, and utility classes.
- Building and Deploying Application using Maven in IBM WAS server.
- J2EE Development using Java, XML
- Good knowledge of Spring Core, spring batch, Spring security, spring boot, spring MVC and spring's integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies. Used JUnit for all unit testing and integration testing.
- Integrated the application using the build tool Maven. Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Developed SQL Queries to get results in XML Format.
- Troubleshoot system issues, performance tuning using SQL Server Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Advisor for performance purpose.
- Performed some of the DBA activities like Backup, Restore, monitoring etc.
- Worked on the data warehouse design and analyzed various approaches for maintaining different dimensions and facts in the process of building a data warehousing application.
- Involvement in defining scope for new releases and helping business in solving existing issues.
- Migrated JSP's from Struts1 to Struts2 eliminating custom tags to increase the ease and performance.
- Developing Web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts and Hibernate. Developing Action Form classes, Form beans, and Action classes using Struts framework.
- Implemented Struts Dispatch Action class and form bean classes using Struts framework.
- Struts Validator Framework's validate plug-in is used to handle Client-server validations.
- Implemented Multithreading for unblocking the user for performing multiple actions on the database
- Worked in development of micro services using spring boot.
- Used WebSphere as the web server for the application and configured the application on the serve
JSF,EJB,RMI,JTA,WSDL,JMS,JCA, CVS,SVN,GIT, GitHub, Design Patterns, Struts, Hibernate, spring, spring boot, Spring security, spring cloud, Jenkins, Maven, chef, puppet XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM, SAX parser, XQuery REST, SOAP, DOJO, JSON, Shell scripting, Dreamweaver, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere, JBuilder, Ant, Junit, Log4j, Selenium, Bugzilla, JIRA MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, Sun Solaris, Red Hat LINUX, AWS(EC2,S3,Lambda,Cloud Watch, EBS system)Hadoop Environment (HIVE, PIG, OOZIE, SPARK, MapReduce, Sqoop)Docker.