- 7+ Years of experience in Software Engineering Processes and Development Methodologies, Business and Requirements Analysis, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Implementation of software systems, based on industry proven best practices & standards.
- Strong experience in working full software development life cycle(SDLC) of projects, from Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing to Quality Review up until Production Support/Maintenance
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development(TDD) and Waterfall methodologies
- Solid experience in lightweight POJO based framework Spring IOC, Remoting, ORM, DAO, AOP and Business Integration.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE environments. Worked extensively on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts and Web Services.
- Experience with features of Angular 2, 4 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Dockers and Node.js.
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP, REST) and service oriented architectures (SOA).
- Expertise in application development using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
- Experience in developing inter-operable components using Web services technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and Service Oriented Architecture SOA, which enable the data exchange between clients of different platforms.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Service(S3), Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Cloud Watch, SNS, SQS, LAMBDA and experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures
- Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, and EBS.
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices solutions, experience on Microservices tech stack like Spring Boot and Distributed Cache.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS including Conceptual, Logical & Physical Database and Model using Oracle 8/9i/10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL programming, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL and Packages, Stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Complex Queries, Query Tuning.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming - Apache Cassandra.
- Good working knowledge of ANT/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit integration testing and XMLSpy for XML Validation.
- Experience in using design tools like Rational Rose, MS-Visio for OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) and OOD (Object Oriented Design) based on UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Design Patterns, Generics.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading, Socket programming, Java Collections, Concurrency.
- Have exposure to various version control software such as rational clear case, WinCVS, SVN, TFS.
- Experience in working with application server technologies like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Competence in using different Java IDEs like Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans and RAD for developing Dynamic Web Applications.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical skills, collaboration and excellent team player with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Core Java: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, RMI, File I/O and Reflection
JSP, Servlet, EJB: Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
Framework/Libraries: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Webflow, Spring ORM
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat Server 5.x, JBoss, Application Servers Web Sphere 5.1, JBoss Application Server, WebLogic 10
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Design Skills: UML JUDE, Rational Rose, Visio, Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD, GOF Java J2EE Design Patterns, WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, UDDI, WS-Security, SOAP UI
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, TOAD, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix, Linux, Windows 7, Solaris 2.x, Red Hat Linux
Source Control: SVN, CVS, IBM Clear case and Harvest
Testing: JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Firefox Plugin
Build Deployment: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Mule ESB
Tools: Bugzilla, QC, FileZilla, WINSCP3, Edit Plus, Rally, SOAP UI, Drools, Putty
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio and UML.
- Working on the TDD-Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development & Acceptance Test Driven Development.
- Developed the application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created RESTful Webservices in pushing data to downstream systems
- Used Hibernate in order to deal with large databases the organization has implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Developed the system using Java, Spring 4.0.5, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.3, Angular-JS, react js, expressjs, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular-UI etc...
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Angular-JS, Ajax, Bootstrap, Java Script and HTML.
- Implemented Reporting SPAs using Angular-JS, Angular Directives, Bootstrap, CSS3, LESS, and Gulp.
- Performed usability testing for the client’s webpages with use of STLC.
- Created Multiple Views as well as Nested Views with the help of AngularJs Ui-view & Ui -sref.
- Created restful API using expressjs to handle security, authentication and authorization.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Bower, Grunt.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Developed service infrastructure components in Angular2/Typescript for a unified web UI initiative
- Built custom Angular 4 Directives and Services for single-page web application for agile-based team.
- Implemented reactive Angular 4 components using RXJS.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Participated in design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Configuration management.
- Implemented and managed Puppet configuration spanning several Dev, QA, Staging environments in AWS cloud.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications
- Developed REST services using Spring Boot, Spring REST and involved in creating REST controllers, etc.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume RESTful dataservice and sending response back to client.
- Developed Spring AOP aspects for logging and exception handling and involved in integrating spring with Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Worked on creating Microservices, API, and created Docker Files for different Microservices. Used Swagger to access the container
- Develop Docker based Microservices deployment modules with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Ansible based pipelines/frameworks.
- Performed ORM mappings with Hibernate and implemented spring transaction management in the application.
- Developed Batch jobs using Spring Batch and scheduled the jobs using spring scheduling.
- Worked on JWT for providing Service to Service security for the Microservices.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Focused middle-level development of the client application for creating automated reports from the UI.
- Consumed SOAP web services and RESTful JSON web services to create the automated report
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Wrote Jasmine unit tests to test Angular.js, Developed unit test cases and functional test cases using JUnit.
- Coordinate and Communicate with the Onsite and Offshore teams
Environment: Agile, Scrum, Java/J2EE, Spring 4x, Spring Boot, hibernate 4.3, Spring AOP, Spring REST, Spring mvc, Microservices, JMS, JBoss EAP 6.x, Angular JS, Angular 2/4, MongoDB, NOSQL, Oracle 11g, XML, DOZER mapping, Typescript, SAX, DOM, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Java Script, Bootstrap, SASS, JQuery, expressjs, react js, Docker, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Gradle, RESTful, AWS, SOAP UI, Rational Quality Manager.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Design, implementation and integration of technologies in Agile.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (spring framework) and Adobe Flex.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Developed hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Implemented Hibernate and spring to replace EJBs in the earlier architecture.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Microservices architecture to make application smaller and independent.
- Developed the application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax, Struts Tag-libraries. Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in WebLogic Server.
- Good exposure to RESTful and SOAP based web services.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Involved in creating Angular controllers, services, filters and configured Routing using Angular UI router.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap Modals, AngularJS Models and AngularJS Controllers
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of Microservices.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Worked on Prototyping and Implementation using Java, Node.JS, and AWS with Slacker platform.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux and Windows servers.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Utilized Spring Boot to create java Microservices applications
- Deployed Microservice architecture using Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures
- Working in Deployment area, using Dockers Tool for deployment by creating Docker Containers and Docker Images and pushing it to Docker HUB.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Developing unified Global Transaction Banking platform using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) to support a consistent web experience.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices using Jenkins CI server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Coordinate and Communicate with the Offshore and manage, assign their work and drive it to completion.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under spring framework.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- Used Angular.JS extensively in creating web pages with forms for single page applications, adding additional menus in regards to the time and format limits.
- Worked with database creation as part of the XML files where instructions were passed from the client in XML and converted into the required format in Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS as the in creation of the objects, positioning, and calling of the objects as part of functioning of different screens to ensure the applications fits in different screen sizes.
- Node.js is used to develop server side applications.
- Involved in writing AngularJS controllers, views, and services.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with ExtJS
- Used Modules and Controller in the JS files as part of the constructors.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Followed Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from Analysis of Design, programming, Test Cases, Implementing and Production support of the application.
- Followed agile software development methodology and Test Driven (TDD) approach in building the system in an iterative and incremental manner.
- Built the Web application using Spring MVC and implemented Spring Web-Flow for controlled page navigation.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop the application by implementing the controller, Services classes.
- Configured all the Handler-mappings to map the pages requests from client to the corresponding Form Bean classes and auto wired the bean classes to the corresponding controller classes.
- Configured the View Resolver to prefix or/and suffix in the spring configuration file.
- Configured spring-Hibernate integration and performed the migration using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Annotations like @Entity, @ID, @Generate Value to reduce time at the configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate template that use POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Involved in the development of custom stored procedures, functions, Sequence, Synonyms, packages, triggers, views, sub queries and PL/SQL scripts.
- Create Database Links, Materialized views and refresh the MV’s on daily basis. Schedule jobs using the oracle scheduler.
- Perform daily data refresh activities on development, UAT & production environments.
- Used RESTful web services for sending and getting data from different application using SOAP messages.
- Experience in developing inter-operable components using Service Oriented Architecture SOA.
- Used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML5 and DOM API for parsing XML.
- Designed Schemas for XML and used SAX parser to parse the XML documents.
- Involved in creation and deployment of Enterprise Application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Created Test cases, performed testing using JUnit and documented the process.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications Development Customization of the Application.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection IOC among different layers of an application.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection transaction management and AOP.
- All the modules of the application are based on Spring MVC architecture and J2EE technologies.
- Created mapping files and used JBOSS 6.x to deploy the applications
- Implemented various complex SQL queries using Oracle 10g as the database.
- Developed various JUnit test cases for Unit and Functional Testing respectively.
- Integrated Spring Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations.
- Used Eclipse Indigo as an IDE for development of the application.
- Involved in exposing and consuming web services using Soap WSDL Restful for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Used multithreading for writing the collector parser and distributor process, which was getting real-time data from zacks API in format of JSON, using multithreading improved the performance by a lot. More over using concurrency package of collections made it thread safe.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes. Logging of the application is done by Log4j.
- Worked in Agile SCRUM methodology. Used Rational Rose as part of development of Rules.
- Used SVN as versioning system. Used Maven for project builds.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the Application.
- Prepared technical reports documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems mentoring the business users.
Java Programmer Analyst/Developer
- Actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, and Conceptual Design while upgrading the project on spring framework.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (DI/IOC) using Spring Framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) in spring framework for transaction management and developing advices for various cross cutting concerns such as logging, security and indexing.
- Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring Core, Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven.
- Implemented various design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, MVVM, MVC and Value Object pattern to improve the code reusability and performance.
- Used different kinds of View Resolvers like Internal View Resource resolver, Resource Bundle View resolver and XML view resolver.
- Used Ajax to communicate with the server to get the asynchronous response.
- Developed logging frame work in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Design service to create separate endpoints for different operations such that several clients can invoke the service for their business transaction processing.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions in Oracle.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool to keep track of the system state.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services for Loan Supply department.
- Implemented Persistent layer using Hibernate API.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring business components using Hibernate Template.
- Create text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilize Java Messaging Service (JMS) API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queue (MQ).
- Created wrapper classes for Java collections.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using modified code.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow.