- 16+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and testing various n - tier applications.
- Solid experience in building automation framework using selenium webdriver, cucumber, JBehave, Junit, TestNg framework.
- Experience in testing automation and manual testing using cloud and AWS services.
- Continuous Integration(CI/CD) pipeline using Electric commander and Jenkins.
- Proficient in maintaining test repository using Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket andSVN.
- Designed and Developed automation framework for payment micro-services using Apache http client and Jackson data bind objects & setup CI pipeline.
- Extensively worked on UI automation and Java backend validation using JDBC drivers.
- Domain knowledge Retail, Telecom,Insurance, Finance, Banking and Internet applications.
- Good Experience in C++, VC++,JAVA, Python, Salesforce,MuleSoft and Proficient in writing SQL, PLSQL queries using Oracle, MS SQL and MYSQL databases.
- Experienced in dealing with end clients, coordinating with Business Analyst during QA life cycle.
- Extensively worked on Web based, Client Server, Visual Studio and Financial, GUI applications.
- Worked as developer for more than 7 years. as QA lead for 4 years & automation lead for 3 years.
- Designed and developed automation scripts for Functional, Regression and performance testing using Automated Test tools.
- Proficient in Software Testing Methods/Models, SRS, SCM, RTM, Verification, Validation, Versioning, Unit Testing, System Testing and UAT testing.
- Expertise in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Matrix, Requirement Traceability Test Reports, Test Cases and Scripts for Automated and Manual testing based on the Requirement Document and System Requirement documents for the Functional, System, Performance, Integration, Regression, GUI, Security, Load, Database, Smoke/Sanity and Usability testing.
- Participated in the team involving Dev/test plan analysis, go/no-go decisions based on the release progress and in performance testing VSTS test scripts results
- Knowledge of Bamboo integration server and Confluence.
Languages: C/C++, Java, JScript, VB, .NET, XML, HTML, PL/SQL, Pro*C, VC++, JSP, VBScript, UML, Json, YAML, basic python
Database: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, H2, MemSQL
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows NT
Tools: Selenium, Silk Test, Silk performer, VSTS, QTP, Load Runner, GIT, SOAP UI, Postman, Jenkins, JMeter, SQL Developer, TOAD, SVN, Github, Bamboo, Confluence, Tibco services using gems server, Selenium RC, IDE, VisiBroker, rsubmit, Code Collaborator, Appium, Gradle, Mav
Bug Tracking tools: Test Link, Quality control, Jira, Bugzilla, QMeter
Domains: Insurance, Finance, Telecom, Biotech and Retail
Development Methodologies: WaterFall, V - Model, Agile
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, XCode
Frameworks: Junit, MUnit, NUnit, TestNg, Arquillian, Karate, Java Spring, ATG and little bit spring boot, Page object Model
Cloud platforms: Vagrant with AWS, Kubernets, Sauce Labs, Salesforce
Lead Automation Engineer
- Test Mobile applications
- Gather & analyze test requirements based on the business scenarios
- Develop, Implement and Execute test plan/ test cases in an Agile SDLC environment
- Estimate the QE work involved on the projects
- Carry out manual testing to validate user’s experience
- Develop Test Scripts for Automation, execute them, log defects and prepare test reports
- Develop regression suites
- Facilitate defect triage process and help in resolving release/ project issues
- Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
- Participate in technical discussions within QE team as well as with other groups associated with assigned projects
- Provide inputs to project delivery process improvements
- Provide technical help/guidance to other QE members
- Manage end to end QE delivery of the project including 3rd party integrations
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Help team members in automation work.
- Build automation tests and customizing framework for increasing performance of the test execution period.
- Perform peer review for team members code and manual test cases.
- Set up tests and help team to setup their tests on Continuous Integration server as it helps for release engineers to move new code to production depending on the status of automation.
- Perform manual tests and writing manual tests.
- Raising defects in the JIRA /Version one for issues found in the testing. Communicating with developers and product owners to fix the issue and retesting issues again.
- Actively involved in scrum activities.
Lead Automation Engineer
- I have developed BDD based GUI automation framework using cucumber, Java, Selenium using page object model design pattern. In this automation, database validation is also performed using JDBC driver. All regression test cases scenarios are added for adding tokenized card, non-tokenized card, placing orders with tokenized cards, non tokenized cards and combination of tokenized/untokenized cards. Validation for Order number with payment card id or without payment card for untokenized cards for guest, RH registered user and RH member user are performed in automation. Whole automation is maintained on Jenkin Server and tests are run in AWS environment which was setup using Kubernets cluster.
- Prepared test plan and deployment plan for the tokenized project.
- Entire code was setup in AWS before production deployment, Validated data orchestration between different systems such as ATG services, SalesForce, payment services and MuleSoft
- Tested microservices using postman for adding card to profile, pre-auth calls and order placing calls and get calls for retrieving payment card id using token or vice versa.
- Developed automation framework for microservices post/get/patch calls using apache http client request and response libraries and tested in aws cloud system.
- Performed testing for SSL validation in microservices calls.
- Coordinated all activities with chase and RH team for requirement and actual testing.
- Performed successful deployment in production for visa, master, amex and discover cards.
- Setup all automation tests on Jenkin server and fixed issues in CI pipeline. Executed all gradle tests on Jenkin CI server
- Used Bamboo deployment server for code deployment. Created build plans and performed builds and deployed code changes in different environment. started converting some basic end to end test cases in python selenium webdriver.
- Setup VM using Vagrant credentials and test code locally using rsync.
Automation Test Lead
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developing unit test cases using java spring framework and Json Object mapper.
- Developing automation tests for regression tests.
- Worked on development for some part of project.
- Setup CI pipeline for regression test suites
- Validated data orchestration between different systems such as Inventory System and Ecommerce system and internal database used for BOPIS.
- Designed and Developed automation framework for payment micro-services
Environment:, Java Spring Framework, AWS,Selinium, Jenkins, Gitlab, Sql Developer, H2 Database, Json and Gson objects.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed automation test cases using Java, selenium, Junit, Jbehave for different pricing events.
- Developed manual tests in test link.
- Developed stories in version one and prepared documentation on confluence.
- Created automation jobs on Jenkin server and scheduled them.
- Validated data orchestration in different systems such as Nebulla, Stella, Saturn and Titan Database ( all are Macy’s internal project for Ecommerce site)
Sr. QA/Sr QE Engineer
- Identifying automation Scenario and develop story in JIRA
- Developing automation scripts in Selenium for all share site related automation
- Developed automation using Appium, TestNg framework and Sauce Lab.
- Developed complete automation for mobile app. Tested on simulator build, device build.
- Working on Share Site App on Iphone 5, Iphone 5s and Iphone 6 using different OS such as IOS7.0.2, IOS7.1.4 and IOS8.0/8.1/8.2
- Whole regression testing on mdot Confidential and share site related functionalities
- Coordinating with offshore for daily activities
Environment: JUnit Selenium Framework, Eclipse, Selenium, Unix, Perforce, JIRA (6.0), java script, Rsubmit, Code Collaborator, Appium, XCodeSr. Developer/QA