- Over 8 years of strong software experience in Developing, Testing, Implementing Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE platform and web - based applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Experienced on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) like Waterfall, Rapid Application Development(RAD) and Agile (SCRUM) models.
- Have hands on Experience in implementing view rendering technologies like jQuery, React.
- Expertise in implementing MVVM architecture on client side using Angular 2.x, Angular 4.x, Angular 5.x with typescript 2.7.
- Highly used Angular 4 router to build single page application (SPA) to navigate through the different components.
- In Angular 2.x implemented various concepts like components, directives, Data Binding, Event Binding, written services for dependency injection, Observables, Shadow DOM (to render DOM tree).
- Highly used Angular 4 router to build single page application (SPA) to navigate through the different components.
- Expertise in implementing Angular 5 concepts like Angular-animate, Angular-cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular-sanitize.
- Good understanding of React JS and working with Redux / Flux architecture.
- Experience in developing and publishing RESTfulweb services using Node Js Asynchronous programming and express JS.
- Extensive experience with Core Java, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Collections, Data structures, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces and JDBC
- Extensive working experience with various J2EE Frameworks like EJB, Struts, JSF, JSP, JSI (Prime Faces).
- Expert level skills in spring framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JTA, Spring AOP, Spring Core.
- Worked with Spring Cloud Config, Hystrix, Circuit Breaker, Ribbon, Apigee API gateway and Zuul API-Gateway in the Spring Cloud and Netflix Eureka service to provide weighted load balancing based on several factors like traffic, resource usage.
- Strong experience in integration tools like Apache CXF, Apache Camel Spring Integration and Mule ESB to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Good knowledge of configuration management in Spring cloud using Zookeeper. Expertise in using Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS stack for micro services deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon for client-side Load balancing..
- Created dynamic documentation for RESTful webservice using Swagger using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in using Spring Boot to create stand-alone applications and for building web service.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, CouchDB, DynamoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in interacting with NoSQL databases using Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java based behavioural testing and integration testing of the applications using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
- Experience in building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on different environments in IBM WebSphere Application Server v7.
- Experience in deploying and configuring application servers such as Oracle WebLogic, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Sound learning on consistent mix and persistent improvement devices like Jenkins, Hudson, Puppet and Bamboo.
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Good Knowledge in Amazon Web Services (Amazon SQS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon EBS, Amazon Lambda and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Hands on experience in implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) services such as Pivotal Container Service, Pivotal Application Service and Pivotal Functional Service.
- Good understanding of OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT (Json Web Token)token-based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for Authentication and Authorization.
- Experience in implementing security functionality for various projects using Spring Security and Site Minder (SSO).
- Worked on utilizing Apache Kafka, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for coordinating applications.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, DynamoDB
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache kafka
JAXRS, JAX: WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
ProjectManagement Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
CloudTechnologies& DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS: DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, Overland Park, Kansas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked as a part of Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Developed several services in Angular 5 and shared them among different components using the dependency injection.
- Tested Angular 5 with Jasmine and karma testing frameworks.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Hapi-JS, Body-Parser, and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data
- Used HapiJS middleware to provide response to HTTP requests and also to send status codes to the browser.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development and day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Postman tool to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest.
- Integrated Swagger API for Spring Boot documentation.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to customize the default end points.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud for communication.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility Enhanced website by creating presenting new static model pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Experience in Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application,
- Created a new cluster and container management tool using Kubernetes for Zero- downtime Deployment.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Cassandra Clusters this includes monitoring and performing troubleshooting as per requirements.
- Verified data integrity on Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously & asynchronously and send JMS message on the edge device.
- Created instances for AWS EC2 and created AWS S3 buckets to monitor the access to the hosted files.
- User authentication is done through JSON Web Tokens(JWT).
- Worked with Netflix OSS Eureka service in spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring configuration for centralized configuration and used ribbon for client-side load balancing.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used Log4js for automated logging of error messages.
- Worked on building real-time dashboard applications for visualization and analytics on Apache web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana (ELK), Splunk.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Angular4, JQuery, Angular5, NodeJS, Express JS, JWT, JIRA, GIT, HTTP/HTTPS, Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Pos tman, Log4js, Kubernetes, Kibana(ELK), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Swagger API, Agile Methodology, Cassandra, Docker.
Confidential, Kansas city, Missouri
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the front-end featuring rich web interface implemented using HTML, CSS3, React JS and Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Developed various TypeScripts(ES6) objects including Components, NgModules, Providers, Services and Classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS and used various components in the REDUX library.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and redux to root the URL's properly.
- REACT JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management.
- Used Node JS along with Express JS to achieve reusability and gain centralized logic.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.JS and added user validations and user permissions by using Node.js
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for promoting code in various Environments.
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL to building microservices to communicate with each other
- Implemented NetflixOSS(Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Automated different Unit Test Cases using Jasmine and Karma Testing Frameworks on Angular and Mocha and Chai for React JS.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
Environment: React JS, MySQL DB, HTML, CSS3, Typescript, Redux, NPM, Spring, Docker, Jenkins, REST, Spring Boot, Jersey, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, AWS, RabbitMQ, JIRA.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS) and AJAX.
- Used JQuery for view rendering of the web pages.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of backbone.js.
- Used backbone . js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients .
- Used backbone.js to bind event handlers using listenTo().
- Used backbone.js as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery template as View .
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) using jersey framework with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Developed SOAP services with JAX-WS using Apache CXF framework with data representation in XML format.
- Worked with creating WSDL Documentation to act as a agreement between producer and consumer of the Web service.
- Written Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language(HQL)
- Implemented second level cache using Oracle Coherence for Hibernate.
- Worked extensively with java persistence context (JPA) implemented by Hibernate.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Written Mockito test scripts to automate the unit testing process
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Project code build is done using MAVEN tool.
- Worked with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Worked on Docker. Created a Docker hub which allows us to link our code repositories.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS), AJAX, Angular JS -1.x, DOM, Angular Controller Function, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Rest Controller, DAO Classes, Spring IOC, JSP/View, J2EE, XML, Spring DAO, DB2, PL/SQL, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, MVC, Spring Container, Controller classes, Dependency Injections, Transaction Management Declaratives, Spring Batch, Message broker services, Active MQ, JMS, JENKINS, Drools, Selenium.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the application using Java Server Faces (JSF) which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Build web application using JSF Prime Faces by assembling reusable UI components in a page and wiring the client generated events to server-side event handlers.
- Configured faces-config.xml and applicationcontext.xml for JSF Integration.
- Dependency Injection for managing the components and bean life cycle is achieved in the application using Spring IOC.
- Used Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in Spring-based application.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache-CXF which would be available for other localosgi bundles.
- Developed Several SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop REST Web services, generated WADL and consume the services.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle DB.
- Followed Test Driven Development and wrote server-side test cases using Junit.
- Worked on creating the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM framework. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate(POJOs/ DAOs).
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test
- Scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
Environment: Backbone JS, Underscore JS, Handlebar JS, Java Server Faces, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SOAP, Apache-CXF, JAX-WS, WADL, PL/SQL, Oracle DB, Hibernate, Maven, JBoss, Junit, Selenium
- Used JQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development .
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet and View Resolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of Dispatcher Servlet.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Implemented various Business rules in the DRL (drools file) using Drools rule engine .
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Worked with Spring Restful Web Services to interact with the JPA Objects created using ORM tools.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keep up session information of beans.
- Worked with Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Implemented IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed test cases by using TestNG for unit testing for each module developed in test driven development.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL SERVER.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP and Servlets
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework to perform input validation.
- Developed Ant scripts using Apache ANT.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.