- Around 5 years of experience in IT Industry in implementing Web Application and Middleware projects across distributed environments using Java and J2ee technologies.
- Worked as a Senior Java Developer in Agile development environments.
- Experience in various domains such as Telecom, Banking and e - Government.
- Familiar in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts and Micro Services.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in using common and Java Design Patterns.
- Experience in Waterfall, Agile Development Methodologies with Scrum, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Methodology.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience in various Spring Modules such as Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring WS, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Integration.
- Expertise in developing SOAP Web services (Publisher/Consumer) by using JAX-WS, Apache Axis and CXF frameworks.
- Expertise in developing RESTful Web services (Publisher/Consumer) by using JAX-RS and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies such as JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, RMI and JNDI.
- Good working experience with WebSphere 7.x, WebLogic 8.x, Jboss 4.x, 7.x and Tomcat 7.x application servers.
- Expertise in Code quality & code coverage by using PMD, SONAR, and Cobertura plug-in integrates with Eclipse.
- Experience in version control, build tools and frameworks such as Maven, ANT, IBM RTC (Jazz, Sonar), SVN, StarTeam, CVS, Docker and GitHub.
- Experience in performing unit testing using Junit, MockIt and Groovy.
- Excellent experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Pl/SQL and MySQL database development activities.
- Hands on experience in ticket tracking tools like HP Service Management, JIRA, HP QC products.
- Exposure in Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management processes
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills coupled with effective communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Customer interaction skills and project coordination skills with onsite/offshore model.
Languages &Java Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5, J2SDK, Servlets2.1/2.2, JSP1.0/1.1/1.2, JDBC 1.x/2.x/3.x, JSF 1.x,2.0, JNDI, AJAX, Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring2.x/3.x/4.X, Hibernate2.x/3.x/4.X and JUnit.
Middleware: EJB, JMS, RMI, Web Services (SOAP/ RESTful), Axis, CXF, Mule, and web Methods.
Web/Application Servers: Jboss 4.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, WebSphere, WebLogic 8.x and Apache
Other tools, utilities and frameworks: Clear Case, Git, SVN, CVS, RTC, Rational Rose, Ant and Maven. JProfiler, TOAD, Jasper, Easy Mock, Emma Coverage Tool, SQL Developer and SQL Server Studio. XML, XSLT2.0, XSD, JAXB, XMLBeans, XML Spy, Sitemesh and Jack Rabbit.
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server2008/2012, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i and MySQL
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Generated stubs for the multiple RAFT functions and do build and publish jars for RSP to consume.
- Used Quick build to do build and deploy into JVM.
- Developed Soap webservices and followed bottom-up approach to generate the WSDL files in RSP.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Written Unit test classes by mocking the services.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on Application Server.
- Generated soap client JAX-B jars from the WSDL and deployed and published to jFrog repository.
- Build Spring boot Application and Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the jFrog artifact repository.
- Used Jacacco as a report generating tool.
- Document/generate API swagger yaml/JSON files for multiple consumers and make sure that integration is seamless across the board
- Develop services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs).
- Developed RESTFul webservices to consume RSP webservices and generated swagger APIs to client.
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices with agile project delivery.
Environment: JDK1.8, JDK1.6, Spring boot, SOAP Web services, JSP, HTML CSS, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, SOAP, JAXB, SQL, ANT, XML, Junit3.x,Windows7,GIT,jFrog, Gradle,Swagger.
- Responsible to support several Java based applications for production issues.
- Ensure performance and stability of responsible applications.
- Actively communicate with business team to understand provide solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Developing Restful web services using Spring framework.
- Worked on Web Services for customer related business process and fleet management solutions to expose the business logic.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL.
- Worked on MVC design pattern for applications by creating separate Java classes for handling database objects and view creation only by using JSP.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to major or recurring production issues, plan and execute necessary actions to avoid such recurring issues.
- Involve in design discussions with other application architects and solution architects to provide integration opportunities in the involved applications.
- Analyze, design and implement the enhancements requests.
- Provide functional and technical consultation for the vendors in delivering the modules in time with quality.
- Provide support to different teams during the integration projects.
Environment: JDK1.6, JEE, ColdFusion, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Jeresy, SAP Business Objects, Open AM, LDAP, Sybase, Oracle, Git, Tomcat, Maven, Junit3.x, SOAPUI, Web services (ReST), HPSM, Linux and Eclipse.
Confidential, Fort Collins, CO
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented RoB (Request-on-behalf) feature in shop to order the items for the recipient by requesting on behalf of someone. This helped CSA in satisfying many clients and this is shown in HPE innovation.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller(MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator etc
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Deploying applications using Lamda, ECS and Docker containers and utilising CI/CD processes.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used SASS as CSS extension language and Foundation as CSS Framework.
- Followed Agile, actively participated in Scrum-Meetings, Daily Stand-up's, Backlog-grooming, Retrospectives, Sprint-Planning.
- Used Stash to manage our GIT repositories and accessed them using SSH Keys
- Used Jenkins server, which builds and configures various instances of CSA.
- Tested micro-service applications on Bug-Hunt day and filed defects into AGM before the product release.
- Involved in the analysis, development, coding and testing of user requirements for the various sub projects.
- Involved in the day to day discussions with Architects to get clarity on the requirement analysis and new releases.
- Involved in technical design, which included, defining the screens, validations, error messages, coding standards, etc.
- Developed application by Implementing MVC (Model, View, Controller) framework.
- Involved on the modules Enroll, Accounts Overview, Open an Account and Funds Transfer.
- Working on the development work as well as support for the previous releases.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the cause of specific problem/fault and resolved the same.
- Troubleshooting of application related issues by analyzing log files created in Linux/Unix environment.
- Responsibilities include release support and production support.
- Handle new work requests and enhancements
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Spring, MVC, Web Services, FTL, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JBoss4 & 7, JMS, MDB, JDBC, Web services and MS SQL.