Methods: Material Design Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Issue Tracking: JIRA, Jenkins
Design Patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, Singleton, Dependency Injection, View Holder, Builder, Adapter
Testing: Espresso, Junit
Web Services: JSON, REST, SOAP, XML, AJAX
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Paint), Adobe Photoshop, Maven, Gradle
Data Related Tools: NFC (Near field communication) technology, Firebase, MySQL
Misc. Technologies: Active Directory, Dreamweaver, CMS, Microsoft Office desktop/365, Photoshop, Java, and UX
Android Libraries, Frameworks and APIs: Jersey Library, open source libraries, Google Maps API, Volley, Junit, Google Places, Retrofit, RecyclerView, Location Services, FloatingActionButton, Google Cloud Messaging, Schematic, REST, Bluetooth Low Energy, JobScheduler, Push Notifications, Espresso, Google Play Services, Machine Learning
Version Control: Git, SVN, GitHub, BitBucket
IDEs: Android Studio, Eclipse, Visual Studio
Change Management: Git/GitHub, SVN, Jenkins, Travis CI
Operating Systems: Android, Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows, IOS
API: Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, RESTful, Volley, Picasso, Glide, YouTube, Retrofit, ButterKnife
Front - End UI Development: Custom android views classes and components, Android adapter views like Listview, Recyclerview, Gridview and Gallery, Customized List views, Gallery widgets
Full Stack Android Developer
- Self-developed applications that were made into System Apps to be able to utilize all system permissions without user consent.
- Worked with multithreading functionalities through the development process to grant the user more stable and faster applications.
- Worked with Firebase/Firestore, Android Studio, Java, and multiple API’s and SDK’s.
- Worked full time on a project that utilized applications that were embedded in a mobile device to effectively help the elderly after hospital visits to reduce potential relapse.
- Worked as a System Application developer to better help and provide a streamline utilization of the application features to the user.
- Automated the ability to install and update applications silently without user knowledge.
- Self-Developed and Implemented both the Back-End and Front-End a Crime reporting app.
- Incorporated the use of Non-Relational Databases and Java frameworks using Android Studio.
- Implemented the use of Machine learning to enhance both the feature and functionality of the project development.
- Incorporated and used languages such as Kotlin and Java in the development processes.
- Worked with multiple API’s such as Picasso, Json/Gson, Retrofit, Restful, Google Services, and Firebase, Machine Learning Text Recognition API.
- Debugged and tested project functionalities using Junit and Espresso.
Android/Software Contracted Developer
- Worked with small businesses around the area to update and implement technological enhancements such as building Websites, and Mobile Application Development to effectively enhance their business model.
- Built a Magazine App that utilized multiple API’s to effectively get data from a database.
Android Software Developer
- Self-Developed and Designed an E-commerce Website for a client using Shopify and Liquid.
- Worked as a Full Stack Web E-Commerce Developer which included Shopify Development.
- Used GITHUB as a means for version control between the client and the back-end to effectively maintain working and efficient code.
Tech Consultant/Full Stack Software Developer
- Worked with various clients to ensure their projects were successfully implemented.
- Mobile Android/IOS Application Development (Professional Experience).
- Developed Immersive website that is integrated with a playable Game.
- Developed an advanced Mobile Gaming framework with the inclusion of In App Purchases.
- Worked as a Java Full Stack Developer on various aspects of each stage of the implementation of a large-scale Java programming Application.
- Developed Java and Mobile including IOS/Android intensive applications on small scale for mainstream production.
- Worked with Server-Side Databases such as MySQL and Google Firebase to Aid in the development of Cloud fictionality and features.
Full Stack Mobile Software Developer
- Developed Mobile and web applications using Android Studio, Swift, Java, Kotlin, JSON, Restful API, REACT JS and other frameworks including SDK’s and API’s to implement scalable products with many features and practical design principles.
- Developed a Magazine app that incorporated REACT, Restful Services, Web Services, JSON, WordPress with the use of Mobile Developer Tools and SDK’s.
- Worked as an assistant electrical engineering intern by assisting in building plans and blueprints.
- Main duties consisted of meeting with team and drawing up new plans for many projects.
- Gained valuable information and hands on experience on electrical engineering and Architectural engineering.
- Worked on various coding Aspects and gained experience on a large main stream app Development processes.