- Software Test Engineer with 5 years of experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC); Developing Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Plan and Automation test scripts. - ojb Diversified experience in Automation, Manual testing and Business Analysis methodologies, serving various.
- Expertise in Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Development Life Cycle (TDLC) in Agile as well as Iterative development environments.
- Experience with Cross- Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Expertise on different automation frameworks like Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework
- Experience in Selenium Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Java, Test NG, POM framework.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experienced in Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool. Validated request and response XML, SOAP and RESTFUL Web service calls.
- Extensively used Selenium APIs such as Take Screenshot for Capturing Failed test cases, Select for selecting multiple values from list, Action for various key and mouse event, with different Locators (Xpath, CSS, id, Link text).
- Involved in entire (QA) Life Cycle, which includes Designing and Developing and Execution of the entire (QA) Process and Documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Expertise in different types of testing like Automation testing, Manual testing, Integration testing, System testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, JUnit Testing, Black box testing, Functional testing, Database testing, GUI testing, Web / UI and (UAT)User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test Director/ HP Quality Center.
- Expertise in working knowledge of Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Collections).
- Hands on experience in using build and project management tolls like MAVEN and Configuration management tools like SVN, GIT.
- Exposure in writing SQL statements to extract data from databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, team player and multi-tasking skills.
- Participating in daily stand up meetings, status meeting and retrospective meetings in a distributed Team Env.
METHODOLOGIES: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle
MS OFFICE TOOLS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Outlook.
IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio, Visual studio
TESTING AND BUILDINTEGRATION TOOLS: Selenium (IDE and Web Driver), QTP, TestNG, SoapUI, API, Maven, Jenkins.
PLATFORMS: WINDOWS (XP/NT, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10)
DEFECT TRACKING TOOL: Jira, Quality Center
VERSION CONTROL TOOLS: Source tree, Git
Software Test Engineer
- Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Test for 100% coverage and accuracy in calculations determining premium rates.
- Involved in Test Effort estimation for upcoming and present releases.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing, GUI Testing, and Regression testing of different modules of the application.
- Implemented Page Object Model automation framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- I contributed to various models of framework such as BDD, DDF, TDD, ATDD AND KDF.
- Used FireBug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CssSelector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes and Tags.
- Test complex scenarios for policy lapse and revivals.
- Handled the special mouse events and selected the options from the tab menu using Selenium Actions Builder, Mouse Hover and Synchronization.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Selenium Screenshots.
- Involved in grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites using TestNG annotations.
- Performing Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing, UI testing for mobile app using Appium test automation framework.
- Used AutoIt for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from Oracle Server.
- Used Apache POI to read data from Excel sheet.
- Used Parameters, Data Provider TestNG annotations to perform regression and functional testing.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Designed Data-Driven testing framework in Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Selenium, Java, TestNG, Git, Jira, TFS, Confluence, Postman, NoSql, Appium, Jenkins.
Software Development Engineer
- Experienced in using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Java and TestNG frameworks in creating test scripts, Annotation, Parameterization, Data Providers, Test Suites and HTML reports.
- As part of the automation process used Selenium features like taking screenshots, Actions, handling frames, scrolling, alerts etc.
- Using Jenkins for nightly build execution and sending status mail if build fails to QA team.
- Involved in Mobile App testing using Appium.
- Provided different build reports, Selenium automation reports, and Performance testing reports to Senior Management.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Test Scripts and Test reports for Manual as well as Automated testing for various applications.
- Performed various black box testing Methodologies Like Functionality testing, Compatibility Testing, Database Testing, Usability Testing, Regression testing and Server Log Files Testing.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system design weaknesses.
- Experienced in developing, reviewing, and Executing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases/Script
- Responsible for Rest API Testing using Postman tool.
- Worked effectively with Developers, AGILE Team and Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines and QA processes improvements.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to the Business requirements.
- Used JIRA for project management, logged Defects with priorities and co-ordinate with Development team for fixing.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
Environment: Selenium, Cucumber, Java, TestNG, Git, Jira, HP ALM, Postman, NoSql, Appium, Jenkins.
Software Development Engineer
- Good understanding of QA methodology, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in methodologies, analyzing and documenting the complex business processes in Agile and Scrum development environments.
- Ensuring that internally develop requirements satisfy the customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the detailed design meets internal and customer requirements.
- Support to existing products through defect investigation, resolution, and testing.
- Worked closely with product managers, support, and test team to take new product ideas from concept to delivery.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE. Prepared traceability matrix using MS Excel.
- Tested and implemented applications built using python.
- Reviewed End User and Technical Documentation generated for accuracy, completeness, and overall quality.
- Measurement tracking like Identifying defect densities, open defect counts, and other data elements contributing to quality metrics.
- Performed Integration, smoke testing and End to End testing to ensure the application is working as expected.
- Involved in Unit testing, System testing, User acceptance testing, UI testing, Performance testing and Regression Testing
- Reported tracked defects with reference to severity and types using JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Provide estimation of tasks, and on-time delivery against stated schedules.
- Involved in weekly walkthrough and inspection meetings to verify the status of Testing Conducted formal team review meetings & produced daily progress report to Project Managers.
- Implemented and maintained standards, practices, procedures, test plans, and test cases/scripts for complete and complex frameworks, systems, or products.
- Tested processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Deployed multiple projects and ensured quality and timely completion.
Environment: Selenium, TestNG, IIS 5.0, Oracle, Toad, Bugzilla, Java, SQL, Jira, QTP, Excel, Windows.
- Prioritize the interfaces based on quality ranks.
- Providing effort estimations and cost estimations among subsystems.
- Use Static analysis tools for code coverage. It includes lint and coverity.
- Prioritize the warnings and analyse the defect prone code (Memory leaks are prioritized first).
- Provide with prominent fix and add suppressions to filters.
- Review the fix and ensure component test succeeds.