- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Experience in integrating multiple components using web services. Hands on experience using the SOAP, JAX-WS JAXP, XML Beans and JAXB technologies.
- Experience with different Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in IDEtools like Eclipse, Net Beans, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MySQL Database Procedures, Functions.
- Knowledge in process improvement, normalization/ de-normalization, data extraction, data cleaning and data manipulation.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Extensively used spring framework modules like Spring MVC ( Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DI (Dependency Injection) and IOC (Inversion of Controller) and Spring Security .
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, Iterative Development Model and OOAD Techniques.
- Substantial design skills implementing Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object Modeling Technique (OMT) and Java Design Patterns.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS and Microsoft visual SourceSafe.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the ream members to meet the deliverables.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Worked in delivering builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/UAT/Prod.
- Cohesive team worker, having strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Experience in debugging the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
- Resolved application and connectivity problems in Java programs.
- Good learner with quick learning skills and good team member with communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core Java, Java 1.7,1.8 and SQL, PL/SQL
Technologies/Frameworks: JSP 2.1, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Java Mail, Spring 4.2, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Hive. Java EE, Spring IOC Framework, JAX-WS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, Microsoft Access, MongoDB, Cassandra.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Unix/Linux/Solaris
Tools &packages: CVS, JUnit, Maven, ANT
SDLC Methodology: Agile, Waterfall model
Version control tools: GIT, Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket, GitHub
Application Servers: WebLogic Application server 9.x, 10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/7.x, Red Hat JBoss 4.22. GA Web Sphere 6.x/7.x/8.x
Web servers: Tomcat, APACHE 2.x, 3.x, JBOSS 4.x/5.x, Web Logic (8/9/10), Web Sphere4.0/5.0 and nginx
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Used Spring Dao Support to access the database.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- AngularJS library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Created Class and sequence diagrams by using Enterprise Architect.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Used Spring IOC, Auto Wired Pojo and DAO classes with Spring Controller.
- CSS was used to keep uniformity in look of the application.
- Deployed the application to TOMCAT server.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- Used SVN for code repository and Eclipse for IDE.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
Confidential, Somerville, NJ
Java /J2ee developer
- Involved in the requirements Analysis meetings and understand the requirements for the modules for development.
- Worked on 5 verticals of an application on agile base development cycle with a By-weekly sprint.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Java Beans and jQuery.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS, HTML 5, and CSS.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, development, testing and Maintenance using UML.
- Swing components should be updated directly only in the context of callback methods invoked from the event dispatch thread.
- Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Worked on Database Stored Procedures and Functions, views and Synonyms.
- Used GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit, JMock.
- Involved in analysis, design and development using Agile Methodology and developed specifications that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed and designed the Graphical User Interfaces using Ajax.
- Participated in Design and Analysis sessions within team in developing performance enhance algorithmic implementations in every sprint.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and writing stored procedures.
- Implementation of SSL Security using Spring Security and Integration of JSF 2.0 with Spring MVC.
- Implemented modules REST web services.
- Developed server-side applications using Angular JS.
- Used Code Coverage tools (fire bug).
- Used JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Implemented Controllers by leveraging the business logic.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit testing of the applications.
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server version 8.5.
- Expertise in writing Triggers and Stored Procedures and hands on experiencing with configuring JNDI settings in IBM Console and in application.
- Expertise in working on with Oracle SQL developer workbench.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Jenkins.
- Involved in configuring the maven process writing pom files.
Environment: Spring MVC, REST, JUNIT, Mockito’s, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Oracle SQL Developer Workbench.
Confidential, Morgan Stanley, TX
Core Java Developer
- Reviewed technical architecture, design documents, and traceability matrix to validate that the project is designed to meet business requirements.
- Implemented mail alert mechanism for alerting the users when their selection criteria are met.
- Preparation and execution of unit test cases. Reviewing and committing the code changes done by other team members.
- Used MVC architecture withJ2EE standards.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions.
- Design and development of Action & Form objects as part of Struts frame work.
- Implemented the persistence of data using hibernate. The object data model and corresponding XML implementation were designed and implemented.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on My SQL Server.
- Used MySQL database and Eclipse IDE.
- Creating Design Documents for requirements.
- Used versioning tools like SVN and tracked defects using JIRA.