- 5 years of overall experience in IT as a Full stack Java/J2EE Developer in designing and building large - scale enterprise applications using Object Oriented design principles.
- Used technologies such as Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring, Struts, Hibernate4.0, SOAP MDB's. in SQL queries, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers to interact with SQL, MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Expert knowledge on database character set conversion using oracle DMU (Oracle Database Migration Assistant for Unicode) tool.
- Experience in build automation and project management tools like Maven to manage project builds, release and documentations.
- Hands on Experience in working with Databases MYSQL, NoSQL, MongoDB. Excellent programming skills at high level abstraction using Java, Scala & SQL.
- Knowledge on Cassandra read and write paths, query and internal architecture. In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile/SCRUM. Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, DTD, XML Schema and DOM Parsers.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment. Experience in migrating data from multiple relational databases to Cassandra and validated data. Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a REST.
- Experience in using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG.
- Experience working with version control management tools GitHub, and bug reporting tools like JIRA.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Apache and REST web services.
- Knowledge of Automation testing and using JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven as well as automation testing of applications on mobile devices using tools Android Drive.
- Excellent experience in Installation and configuration of Oracle, 10g, 11g, 12c on Sun Solaris AIX, UNIX/LINUX, HP-UX and Windows environment.
Languages: JAVA 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/1.4/1.2, SQL, Python, PL/SQL, UML, C, C++.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB.
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere, JBoss. IIS
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD.
Tools: TOAD, Xml Spy, Ant, MAVEN, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, I Report, JIRA.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: My SQL, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, Mongo DB.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j, JSF, JPA.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git.
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Microservices, Axis 2, Apache CXF.
Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic 10g, 11g, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
Integration tools: Hudson, Ivy.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, selector, Services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, Test and Deploy.
- Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using Angular 4/6, XHTML, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX and CSS, Implemented CSS3, DOM API, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Used MongoDB in conjunction with the AWS S3 for storing the metadata information on MongoDB collections.
- Configured S3 to host static web content, Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Autoscaling groups and deployed Cloud Stack using AWS Ops Works.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Setting up SWARM using Kubernetes and deployed containers using Docker inside the application.
- Worked on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into Kafka Streams.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Developed JMS publisher and implemented MDB to pull messages from JBOSS MQ.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandras, NoSQL instances.
- Deployment of micro services via AWS Beanstalk and Lambda.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Designed and developed Micro Services using (MEAN Stack) node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cloud OpenStack Platform.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Worked on multiple things like setting up Kubernetes dashboards with AAF.
- Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using AngularJS/2, XHTML, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX and CSS.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Microservice Oriented application.
- Created web services and desktop applications to access and display data needed by support teams using AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, Backbone JS, Node JS, Java/J2EE, CSS and HTML.
- Implemented business logic using Java Beans for data collection from the front end and storage/retrieval from the backend MySQL DB using Hibernate.
- Used Struts framework to implementing Xerox application which has followed J2EE designed patterns and deployed in Web Sphere server.
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular4.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Worked on big data to generate the Rest API and integrated that API to Client-side code using NodeJS, Express-JS.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Developed restful web services using Jersey and spring and developed rest services using Node.js and other node modules.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented the back-end services using Spring Boot.
- Worked with Reducers, React Containers to update the state of an App produced by Redux and by mapping those to the React component using React-Redux.
- Configured GRUNT for building client-side code (CSS, JS, HTML).
- Worked on NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra. Configured MQ Queues and Topics to publish messages to topics and consume published messages.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Experience with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Developed the AWS Infrastructure using VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandras, NoSQL instances. Deployment of micro services via AWS Beanstalk and Lambda.
- Extensively followed Test Driven Development to implement application business logic, work flow process and integration of application modules.
- Followed Pair Programming to analysis, design, development, Integration, Testing and deploy the applications.
- Used XML, XSD, XPath and JAXB for message transformations and mappings.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Configured Logstash: input, filter, output plugins - database, jms, log file sources and elastic search as output converting search indexes to Elastic with large amount of data.
- Elastic search experience and capacity planning and cluster maintenance.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented email and SSO integration using Node.js for backend.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using i-Batis and Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Java Security manager to access EJB (Elastic JavaBeans) with Java Security API.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed the screen using the JSF (Custom Built Components) integrated with the backend Stored Procedures Mockito and integration testing.
- Involved in design meetings, designed and developed the application using Java Server Faces (JSF), spring, Hibernate, and SOA Web services frameworks.
- Involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Single page application developed using Angular.js, D3.js, Node.js and Meteor.js as the backend and MongoDB. Worked on Cassandra clusters in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud and migrated data between environments.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Springbok with Spring MVC. Designed and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications by using Node.js.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node.js modules.
- Created all the services to work with various entities provided and rectified the services using REST APIs using JAX-RS (Jersey) and Spring MVC REST.
- Designed and developed application using JSP, AngularJS, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, CSS, JSON, Spring MVC Framework and Hibernate to handle the workflow of the application.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Implement Internationalization using Spring MVC interceptors, Spring resource bundles and Spring core components.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Built out features in the backend to automate many routines not provided by a new fulfillment center.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Created indexes, stored and retrieved documents in NoSQL database Elastic search using query DSL.
- Performed full text search using Elastic Search.
- Designed Hibernate configuration file in ORM model which automate the mapping between the SQL databases and objects in java. Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL in the back end.
- Developed front end clients using JSF, Prime Faces (JSF), jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap JS, Spring Web Flow.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Used baits framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML.
- Developed UI screens using YUI, CSS and jQuery.
- Worked extensively in dealing with cross browser issues using CSS, HTML and DOJO.
- Developed a Web application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit GWT API with PostgreSQL.
- Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application.
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Implemented Cognos SDK code for extracting the report schedules defined by power users.
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA to get data from Mainframes and content manager. Generate Cobol procedures to apply business logic to the data.
- Batch program has been written using PL/I procedure.
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Responsible for development and support of Service Activation System SAS written in JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client-Side validations. Developed web Application for the online giving application using ASP.Net C, HTML.
- Translated customer requirements, recommended system solutions and formulated detailed specifications.
- Worked closely with business partners to produce quality software products that meet business needs.