- 8 years of experience in designing &developing enterprise, distributed web applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JPA, Hibernate and spring.
- Involved in Full SDLC cycle which involves architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation, deployment, Enhancements, and production support using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Followed Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test - driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller(MVC) pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Data Transfer Object and Session Facade.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Object modeling using UML like Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence and Test Cases.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Multi-threading, Collections and Exception Handling concepts.
- Extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and Filters to process Order data.
- Good experience in spring modules like Core, AOP, Spring security, Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA/J2EE Technologies which includes Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, SQL, PLSQL.
- Good Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its features like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, ESB, Cloud Front, VPC.
- Design Load/Stress scenarios for Performance Testing using the LoadRunner Controller.
- Proficiency in Web services applications both producing and consuming REST (Rest Easy, Jersey) API. Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based web services and WSDL, UDDI.
- Good knowledge on messaging services like JMS Queue, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka which are used to establish the connections between the applications.
- Managed Users for Solaris , HP-UNIX and Linux Servers and assigned rights to access network resources.
- Added secutiry layer for web services using OAUTH and SAML integration.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary using JSE.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls Factory. Testing all application controllers extensively with Angular JS's built-in testing facilities.
- Implementation of User Authentication, Role Mapping & Web service Security using SAML, OAM (Oracle Access Manager), HMAC (SHA-256) and Spring Security.
- Involved in writing optimization techniques for more accuracy of Macros in C/C++, C and C++ routines and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Experience in UI-UX desig n with the proven know-how to combine creative and usability viewpoints resulting in world-class Web and mobile applications
- Experience in using Hibernate, as ORM tools and Java Objects.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GitHub and CVS.
- Experience in Logging and tracing tool like log4j .
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Micro services for implementing the client server business applications.
- Deep understanding of Micro services architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment.
- Good Knowledge on working of various components of Splunk and installing, organizing and managing Splunk Clusters.
- Exposure in implementation of different Database management tools (Oracle … SQL Server, DB2, MySQL 5.x) and experience in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Worked closely with app developing, which delivers across the entire app life cycle - build, deploy, test, release for distributions to Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (R53, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud, Amazon RDS and Amazon EBS).
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills, Self-starter, Detail Oriented, Research Oriented and Customer Focused.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java (1.8), JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, SOA, JMS2.0, and DOM Parsers, AJAX,SAML, XML.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, Springboot, Spring Security, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap-3, JSON, SEO, Typescript, ES-5, jQuery, Angular.js, React.js, Node.js
Web Services: SOAP,WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, UDDI, Restful API.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x, Web Logic / 9.1/10.0/10.3/11 g
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server2008, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Software Methodologies: Agile, BDD, TDD, Waterfall
Build Tools& Test tools: Gradle 3.4.1, Maven 3.3.9, Jenkins 2.x, Ant 1.10, Gulp, Grunt, Docker, Splunk, Junit, Soap UI, PostMan
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, MyEclipse, STS, Webstorm
Version & Source Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, GITHUB
Project Management Tool: Rally and Jira
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS 10
Cloud technologies: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the application using Agile-Scrum methodologies.
- Worked on Java 8 by using group by and collectors.
- Worked using fortify to scan applications for identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities. Used this as a static application for security testing.
- Fortify will be used with eclipse plugin for developing while we write code.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services for the data transportation between multiple systems.
- Will be using Fortify as it has Jenkins plugin which includes in scanning as part of the SDLC.
- Fortify scans were done by me before each deployment.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Developed a JSON business application in order to be available to all the users from market reveal in ServiceNow environment to access the data without seeking permission from the concerned team.
- Developed this application in order to make it integrated and available to all the other business application teams to take the data which they need without causing any security breach.
- Worked on developing a Secure Trans Java application for migrating from FTP to SFTP for PRD and NPRD to make it secure from vulnerabilities and outside threats.
- Developed a Java application for encrypting/ decrypting files by using base 64 data to make it a CyberArk compliant.
- Developed step files for the respective feature files to run all scenarios.
- Fixed few Jasmine Unit test cases in karma framework.
- Developed and designed automation framework using JAVA and Shell scripting.
- Worked on mimicking few design changes in the UI web page which is developed in Angular JS.
- Developed Restful webservices using spring boot architecture.
- Scripted Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes,complex services and database interaction .
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using spring Framework.
- Implemented and developed the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Developed pages using Angular.JS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJBs, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic application server.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary using JSE.
- Worked on JUnit testing using Mockito and Power Mockito, integration testing and SOAP UI testing.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Oldsmar, FL
Sr. Full StackJava Developer
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller, Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object. Spring MVC architecture is used in this application.
- Primarily developing using components which includes: Core Java, spring, Multithreading, Spring JDBC.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used Celery with RabbitMQ, MySQL, and Flask to create a distributed worker framework.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, and Node.JS.
- Used CORE and HTML5 tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Developed adapters to retrieve data from cloud application using REST Web Services, SOAP Web Services and security protocols WS Security, OAuth 2.0.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins. Building pipeline, test jobs and deploying.
- Involved in making enhancements to a standalone application and deploy in production.
- Used PHP as an HTML embedded scripting language, in front end web development.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53, SES and SNS in the defined virtual private connection.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query, Criteria interfaces.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams in each use case.
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, spring annotations, and Spring-MVC components.
- Used Angular JS for synchronizing java applications and client-side scripting.
- ImplementedAWS Cloud Services to Integrate the development of application
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup wrote and called StoredProcedures using Java, HQL, and Hibernate.
- Involved in configuring and integrating spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch Servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Message queue applications may connect to the queue and transfer a message onto it.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA Micro services /Web Services.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF. Exposing and consuming the web services to the downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache camel framework
- Developed service components which are exposed as Web Services using restful Web Services, developed service components to consume Web Services.
- Used Mongo DB to import the data into and feed into web services and displayed it onto the browser.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for documentation, designing, development and user acceptance of the system.
- Gathering requirements and communicating effectively with business users and Detail Design, Development, System Testing and UAT and successfully followed agile methodology throughout the project.
- Understanding the various functional requirements for a module and client discussions.
- Documenting the requirements and check pointing the document with clients periodically.
- Team member of Finalization design strategies for various functional requirements.
- Solved defects in the Java J2EE application running on a JBOSS J2EEweb server.
- Re-factored Java code, solved numerous defects, and developed the Government contract feature.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using JSP, HTML and Java Script
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and account.
- Designed the web applications for the university by replacing the Custom MVC framework with the Spring MVC module.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Used the Spring Application Context, Spring ORM components of the Spring framework.
- Developed Web Service client interface with JAX-RPC from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files for establishing and mapping files based on POJO classes and entire DAO (Data Access Objects) layers.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the concepts of the JSP being developed.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used Struts in the presentation layer for validations.
- Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
- Implemented Logging mechanism using Log4j APIs.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Interacted closely with the QA team to understand and fix issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts1.2, Dynamic JSPs, Eclipse, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Log4j, Linux, Windows XP, SVN,ANT, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, DAO Patterns, EJB, HTML, multithreading .