- Have 6+years of IT professional experience with full project development, implementation and deployment on Windows/Unix using JAVA/J2EE technology stack.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Agile/Scrum methodologies and Test - Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert level skills in application development using J2EE technologies like Java Beans, Struts, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA, Servlets, JDBC compliant application servers, multi-threading, client/server, design patterns of J2EE architecture.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Strong hands on writing AngularJS code for developing Single page applications (SPA) and experience with several in built AngularJS directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web service applications.
- Proficiency in developing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like WSDL, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Spring Framework and used different Spring modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring with ORM Framework.
- Knowledge in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngualrJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch.
- Extensive experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL and writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins and Triggers for different Data Models.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like OOP'S design, Multi-threading, Generics, Exception handling, Collections, Java reflection, Annotation.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in using assistant tools such as Git, GitHub, CVS and SVN for version control.
- Extensive working experience in Unit testing experience with Jasmine, Karma.
- Experienced in writing and implementing test cases using Junit.
- Developed application on servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- Good exposure on using IDE'S like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, My Eclipse, RAD and NetBeans .
- Experience in using build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit .
Languages: Java1.8, J2EE, SQL, C,python
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, Struts, JMS, Spring, JSF and Web Services
Frameworks: JSF, Spring, GWT,HIBERNATE, SPRING SECURITY,SPRING AOP,SPRING BOOT
Testing Tools: JIRA JUnit, Jmeter.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, SAML, UIML
IDE/ Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA 14CE, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio 2012
Database Server: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, Postgres, No SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, UML, MVC, J2EE Design Patterns
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, TFS, Bucket, Selenium
Operating System: MAC, Windows 07/10, IOS, Android, UNIX
Browsers: IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements. Participated in all phases of SDLC.
- Involved in designing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams as a part of design phase.
- Configured Spring framework using the Spring core module to inject dependencies and configured Oracle, MySQL, Mongo in the module.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using Jersey, JAX-RS to perform CRUD operations on the database server over HTTP and to consume web services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Singleton, Session Facade, and DAO patterns in implementing the application.
- Used Java 1.8 and Spring 1.5 to perform CRUD operations on the SOLR engine to create hassle free transactional models.
- Extensively worked with XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in WebLogic Application Server.
- Used RabbitMQ as the message broker to convert the entire flow as a SOA based architecture.
- Implemented Multithreading concepts in Java classes to avoid deadlocks.
- Created build environment for Java using Git and Maven.
- Developed the test cases with JUnit for Unit testing of the built components.
- Contributed to standardizing project coding, code review guidelines and checklist.
- Build CI/CD using Jenkins, GIT, JFrog Artifactory, saving the image in Docker Private registry.
- Used JIRA to keep track of the project, bugs and issues.
- Followed Agile/ Scrum methodology to track project progress and participated in Scrum meetings.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories.
- Used Angular 2 and Backbone.JS for client-side validation.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Angular JS and used various predefined components.
- Capable to automate the process of testing of application using JAVA script and Spring framework.
- Handed Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used Micro services to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and test automation. Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( Confidential ), also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Used Mongo DB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, Sharding, and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Use Maven to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Technology: Java 8, J2SE, HTML5, CSS3, AWS, jQuery, Ajax, Rabbit MQ, Angular JS, Node JS, JSON, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.2.0, Spring MVC 4.2, Hibernate 4.0, Docker, Micro Services, Kafka,, Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( Confidential ), Bootstrap, Web services, Restful, RAD, Python, Web Sphere,, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Maven, JIRA, JUnit, TDD, MongoDB, GITHUB.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Java Front End /UI Web Developer
- Participated in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement, Analysis, design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Interacted with the system analysts, business users for design and requirement clarifications.
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller, Singleton, factory, MVC architecture is used in this application.
- Implemented Spring Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern for relationship between application components.
- Working in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) components, including user, groups, roles, policies and password policies and provide the same to end user.
- Deploying the application on AWS cloud platform by configuring REDHAT server on EC2 instances.
- Used Spring Framework IOC to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Spring ORM module along with Hibernate to deal with database operations.
- Used Spring core, Spring Context, Spring MVC Framework for the application configuration of different components, services in the application.
- Used Hibernate for mapping claim data by connecting to Oracle 11g database.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with HQL (Hibernate query language) queries.
- Resolved Runtime Errors and Application Bugs in the Production environment and enhancing the existing application.
- Backend Integration testing of micro services and API services.
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created micro services using Spring Boot for a new public facing application.
- Involved in production support for maintaining the system developed and resolved the complexities and bugs.
- Implemented the project using the agile methodologies. Leaned and migrated the old codes into Angular JS.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Fixed bugs during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Created responsive reusable UI components for ABC's SiteCore migration project using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Used SVN repository for version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, Eclipse, WebLogic, JSP, jQuery, XML, CSS, Junit, Maven, Oracle11g, AngularJS, TOAD, Log4j, UML, Apache Camel, Agile, Microservices, Jenkins, Splunk, Cucumber, Griddle, POM, Rollup, Gulp, Grunt, bootstrap, HTML5 and AWS.
J2EE/UI Web Developer
- Analyzing the business requirements and providing technical design and development solutions using JAVA/J2EE and related technologies. Involved in documenting the functional requirements provided by the client and estimating the work effort.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases. Worked with production/test team to study, analyze and fix bugs.
- Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Used Spring framework to load the Business, Data Objects using IOC/Dependency Injection.
- Developed some clean up scripts to clear unnecessary data in GUI.
- Wrote data Components for Plan Setup using Java, SQL, and JDBC and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Consumed SOAP web services from the third-party clients.
Jr. Java Web Developer
- As a Java Programmer, Implemented front end with JSP, JavaBeans, Struts Tag libraries and JSTL.
- Competency in using XML Web Services by using SOAP to transfer data to supply chain and for domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Designed the page flow using struts, server-side components for DAO layer
- Worked on Maven to build tool for building jar files.
- Implemented Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application error and info.
- Provided support for deployment of the application in multiple environments includes SIT, UAT and Production Environment.
- Used the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with the database.
- Worked with XML by using SAX and DOM parsers to transfer the data between different components.
- Knowledge in struts tiles framework for the layout management.
- Implemented Stateless Sessions by using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to encapsulate business logics.
- Implemented Web interface with the help of and Struts, JSP and Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL).
- Performed Performance Tuning on Web-logic server, Java JDK and Unix Operating System and Database Tuning.
- Developed functions, procedures, and packages to implement the system's business logic using PL/SQL.
- Responsible for fixing all bugs encountered and communicating back over to the QA team.
Environment: J2EE, Java 6, Hibernate, Struts, SOAP, DAO, DTO, EJB, Oracle 10g, JDK 1.6, JSTL, XML, XSLT, HTML, XHTML, Java Script, jQuery, UML.