- Around 2 years of Experience in Design and development of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Good Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of J2EE framework using Spring Framework(Spring Boot).
- Good experience with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Proficient in handling data in the form of JSON and XML.
- Experience on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Good experience in using testing frameworks like JUnit and JBehave.
- Learned and used Spring JMS to post and consume the messages.
- Experience in working in LINUX, UNIX and WINDOWS based systems.
- Experience in working with various build tools like Maven and devops tools like JENKINS and TEAMCITY
- Experience in various configuration management tool like GIT.
- Hands on experience in working with the POSTMAN tool used for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Experience on using Agile Management tools like JIRA and RALLY.
- Good working knowledge of IDE like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Good knowledge on source control tools such as GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Experience on working with various database tools like MySQL, Oracle and writing queries.
- Hands on experience in developing software application modules by following AGILE and SCRUM Methodology.
- Used log4j with Splunk Logging tool for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Expertise in implementation of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from initiation to disposition.
- Adept at developing effective practices, policies and procedures, project documentation and milestones, and technical/business specifications.
- Willingness to learn and get adapted to changes.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Core Java: Java OOPS, I/O, Collections, Exceptions and Multi - Threading, JDBC
Frameworks/ORM: Spring, Hibernate, JPA
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Database: Oracle and MySQL
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
Version control/Build Tools: Git, Gradle and Maven.
Testing Tool: Junit and JBehave
Source control tools: Bitbucket and Github
Application Servers: Web Logic, Tomcat and JBOSS, IBM Web sphere 4.0.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Design Pattern: Model View Controller
Logging Tool: Log4J
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum.
Other Tools: Postman, Splunk, JIRA and Rally.
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering.
- Followed SAFE Agile Methodologies to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Worked on Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Involved on development of Restful web services in a Spring based project.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing.
- Used GIT as version control and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Learned and implemented Jbehave testing framework as per the Clients requirement.
- Learned and used Spring JMS to post and consume the messages.
- Focusing on other activities such as SCRUM meeting, task assignment, work stack prioritization, backlog management, retrospection and ensuring continuous delivery of features.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring boot, XML, GIT, Restful, Micro Services, Log4J, Oracle 12G, Junit, Jbehave, Splunk, JMS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involve in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of SMPD (Social Messaging Platform Development) application.
- Use core Java concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling AND Serialization.
- The application is designed using J2EE technologies along with Spring Boot framework.
- Use Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (DI) and integrated and used DAO design pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Integrate Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Boot to extract client related data from databases and POSTMAN tool is used for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Consume Spring REST services for interactive front-end widgets.
- Develop Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Extensively involve in developing Unit/ Integration & System testing using Junit.
- Involve in deployment and managing Jenkins build process.
- Used GIT for version control.
- JIRA/Rally was used for version controlling as an agile tool.
- Experience using Log4j for extensive logging in the applications.
- Setting up the build, configuration and auto deploying using Maven build tool.
- Work in an Agile environment with daily Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Focusing on activities such as SCRUM meeting, task assignment, work stack prioritization, backlog management, retrospection and ensuring continuous delivery of features.
Environment: Java, REST, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, IntelliJ IDE, Postman, XML, Spring boot, Rally, bitbucket, Splunk.
- Kept manager informed of milestone updates and provided a detailed project report every week.
- Coordinated with QA testers for end-to-end unit testing and post-production testing. Involved in software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, Unit testing, refactoring and documentation of the application using Java.
- Participated in the analysis, design and the development of different modules for the Integration with the application.
- Used Agile scrum development process during the project process to gather up the requirements and issues.
- Involved in developing the back end services using Spring MVC with the restful web services integration.
- Worked with front end developer to gather requirements that are to be displayed in UI. Persisted the data into DB2 database using Hibernate framework.
- Written SQL queries for Hibernate framework, to persist the data into Database.
- GIT were used for project management and version management
- Fixed the defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit.
- Developed Analysis, Design, Coding, and unit testing of the project.
- Implemented regression testing and integration testing.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Restful Web services, Web logic server, log4J, Maven4.0,Eclipse 3.0,Jira, Linux, Test Driven Development, Oracle, Jenkins, JSON.