- Certified Mulesoft Architect with 20+ years of IT experience across Telecom, Healthcare, Banking, Brokerage, Insurance, lifestyle and well - being management, Beverage Industry, E-learning, Services and other domains with specialization in the information technology and services industry, Skilled in Mulesoft technology, Integration Architecture, API Management, Java - JEE, Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Architecture Leadership- Responsible for ESB integrations, API architecture design and implementation offering digital experience to support customers through open API and Microservices deployments.
- Customers experience to achieve organizational goals of unlocking data from external systems and increasing business opportunities using Mulesoft API-led connectivity concept to connect data to applications through reusable APIs.
- Enabled customers to implement hybrid integrations strategy using a combination of on-premise and Cloudhub solutions. Recommendations through architecture blueprint presentations to business stakeholders, business architects and IT architects.
- Leading and managing the development team in an agile context and multi-phased delivery for requirement gathering, design and implementation ensuring Agile best practices applications.
- Used Mulesoft API approach; API design essentials using the API designer and API development lifecycle. RESTful API design patterns and REST API modeling language RAML.
- Applied API management via the API Manager; security and policies applications. Used Anypoint Platform Exchange and Portal for API sharing and reuse.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Technology Architect
- Architect leadership for Mulesoft integrations projects. Worked on different client’s projects to implement Mulesoft solutions on premise as well on cloud.
- Documented Mulesoft client architecture model (Customer hosted or Mulesoft hosted solution), Environment Setup and External Identity Provider, Users’ management and onboarding.
- Worked with technical and non-technical stakeholders to convert functional and non-functional requirements into technical interfaces design.
- Applied standard development process covering the full development lifecycle (development team onboarding and environment setup, project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Designed reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Worked with development team to ensure best practices integrations patterns application to deliver high quality working applications in terms of performance, scalability, reliability and monitoring.
- Implemented DevOps using CI/CD for build, test and deployments automation.
- Trained development offshore team as well as clients on Mulesoft and Anypoint Platform to ensure customer success.
- Leading different integrations involving data synchronization between Teradata database and Salesforce.
- Used Mule asynchronous processing pattern, for-each scope to process and insert in Salesforce objects in a batch bulk.
- Used mule batch job for parallel records processing.
- Used Salesforce REST exposed services in Mule flows to get data to synchronize with SPOS storage system compliant with Amazon S3.
- Used best practices canonical data model (CDM) and Mulesoft DataWeave transformation.
- Development management, code review, integration patterns and best practices SME.
- Working in Agile environment based on JIRA sprints for rapid applications delivery.
- Used DevOps for CI/CD using Jenkins and Bamboo platforms, external resources and applications configurations management.
ConfidentialSenior Technology Architect
- Architect leadership for REST API initiative design and development. Used Anypoint Designer to design first API using RAML, API Mocking, share API in the Exchange and apply the full API design lifecycle.
- Designed different systems API to SOAP backend services, process and experience API using Mulesoft API Led connectivity pattern.
- Deployment of REST API using Mulesoft Cloudhub platform, Used API Manager for API Management and policies applications.
- Demonstrated the power of Mulesoft API Manager for SLA definitions and API governance.
- Increased Confidential number of customers via partnership by using the capabilities of Mulesoft.
- Mule architecture design and implementation in on premise cluster environment for Dev, Test and Production.
- Provided development process guidelines; leading the development team to ensure projects delivery using Gitlab Dashboard in conjunction with projects tasks management using Agile methodology.
- Provide API architecture blueprints and workshops for API design that aligns with business objectives.
- Design and Development of Mule API’s that proxies SOAP web services and other REST services.
- API Security implementation using mule OAuth 2.0 provider.
- API management using API manager and security policies applications.
- Used Pub-Sub integration pattern and Active MQ with AMQP to retrieve data via API and consume it using Pub-Sub pattern.
- Used JMeter to measure API performance and improve the response time as well as the throughput.
- Design and Development of Mule API’s that simplifies database connectivity and CRUD operations.
- Used Pub-Sub integration pattern and Rabbit MQ with AMQP to ensure messages processing in a reliable way.
- Provided guidance as SME to the development team to ensure project delivery.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Enterprise Solutions Architect
- As an enterprise solutions architect working on enterprise development and integration using Mulesoft technology.
- Worked with client to document integrations architecture, convert requirements to technical design.
- Developed integrations architecture framework, common patterns as well as shared configurations for on premise and Cloudhub applications.
- Integration using Pub-Sub model and Amazon SNS, SQS messaging platform in a very large integration system involving different data in different formats from Workday, SAP, Salesforce, Database.
- Used Amazon S3 for large messaging payload storage with corresponding Muelsoft connector.
- Implemented security using HTTPS, data encryption and Apigee as a services proxy.
- Implemented applications customized logging messages using Spunk platform.
- Leading the development process in an Agile environment.
- Coordinating between onshore team and offshore in India.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked on different integrations applications; building integration common architecture framework for applications running on the Cloudhub.
- Implemented mock services using RAML and ApiKit.
- Implemented common configurations for Dev, Test, Prod environments.
- Implemented Salesforce integrations and data synchronization between databases - Mysql, LDAP (Active Directory) and Salesforce using Mule batch job;
- Used Salesforce streaming API and push Topic based on SOQL query for Salesforce data change notification.
- Implemented Mule batch jobs using polling data from database and push to REST services.
- Implemented error handling mechanism and retries processes.
- Implemented records failures recovery.
- Implemented secure https endpoints using SSL and Spring Security Manager.
- Provided support to developers, and development monitoring as a team lead through SCRUM meetings.
- Ensured builds and deployment into Cloudhub platform, Applications logging as well as Cloudhub alerts and custom notifications in case of exceptions.
- Provided guidance for test cases implementation.
- Developed custom Mule connector for Activiti BPM system:
- Requirements gathering, application analysis and design.
- Documented Mulesoft architecture.
- Documented integrations design.
- Developed mule integration application that processes thousands of records in a batch job.
- Developed exception handling, records failures reporting as well as batch job process reporting.
- Developed REST API using RAML and APIKit.
- Used connectors such as sftp connector, Database, http and File.
- Used spring configurations for different environments deployment: Dev QA and Prod.
- Developed different integration applications in a large scale and transactional environment with high throughput data, averaged 7 million documents per day.
- Developed different mule flows and services to handle data extraction, data processing states, workflow orchestration, data transformation, validation, batch data polling as well as indexing and searching.
- Developed flows and unit tests.
- Configured applications deployment infrastructure for Development, Test and Production environments.
- Used technologies such as: messaging platform ActiveMQ, DataStax (Cassandra), Solr, MS Sql Server, Source Control (TFS), RAML, ApiKit, Distributed transactions, JMS, REST, JSON.
- Integrated different heterogeneous software components (AS400/RPG and Java) using Mule ESB platform (version 3.4).
- Implemented SOAP web services using mule and CXF framework.
- Used Mulesoft connectors JMS, JDBC, HTTP (Web services), File, SMTP, CXF.
- Migrated Mule version 2.2.1 to version 3.4
- Java Enterprise development using EE6.
- Integrated a variety of Java software components using EDI (Electronic Document Interchange) standards such as EDIFACT, X12 and ANSI.
- Reengineering of the system ACROSS (Accelerated Commercial Release Operational Support System) and CIG (Customs Internet Gateway).
- Production integration, users and support.
- E-learning system design and development.
- E-learning objects development used in the context of an e-learning environment.
- Web development to support learners remotely and provide content delivery.
- Created design using UML: use case, class diagram and sequence diagram.
- Implemented business logic for UI.
- Performed unit and integration testing.
- Used J2EE architecture for multi-tiered distributed E-learning system components and web services development.