- Over 5 years of experience as a full stack Java Web Developer in industries such as insurance and healthcare.
- Created Single Page Web applications using technologies such as Angular 2/4/5/6/7, React.js and implemented backend APIs using Java Spring framework.
- Strong programming skills in building front end application using React associated with Redux and React - Router-DOM.
- Good experience integrating third party libraries in React application according to requirements.
- Experienced in Angular 4/5 to create Components, Services, Pipes, and Observables.
- Used Bootstrap 4 to improve the appearance of the web pages and designed responsive pages to fit all users and devices.
- Experience in unit testing in front end with Jasmine and Jest.
- Extensive knowledge on Java SE including Collection API, Multi-threading, and Core Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring Core concepts such as Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control.
- Experienced in designing and implementing multi-tier applications with Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience with Spring AOP using Advice, Aspects, and Point cut.
- Basic knowledge of Microservices and Spring Cloud.
- Experienced in Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, and JDBC to connect to the database.
- Experienced in building backend APIs with Node.js and Express.js.
- Strong knowledge in database systems like SQL Server, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Used JUnit for unit testing in back end APIs.
- Worked on developing RESTful APIs and testing with Postman.
- Experienced working on software Development life cycle with AGILE Methodologies and participating in SCRUM meetings.
- Strong experience on version control using GIT.
Back end Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Node.js, Express.js
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB
IDEs and Tools: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Maven, Postman
Version Control: Git, Github
Operating System: Mac OS, Windows
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed a Single Page Application with React and Redux, and implemented the backend APIs with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Hibernate with MSSQL as database.
- Responsible for implementing UI, integrating third party react libraries, and creating Redux store associated with middleware.
- Designed a series of containers and the components and the router to navigate between different containers.
- Used the state in the class component to do the form validation.
- Used the React CSS modules to encapsulate the CSS classes with component.
- Implemented Redux action creators, reducers, and applied redux-thunk middleware to enable asynchronous calls.
- Implemented multiple tables with a third-party library react-table and enabled communications among them with redux and component props.
- Integrated axios library to send http request to back end APIs.
- Stored the JSON Web Token generated from the back end in the local storage to ensure authentication state.
- Utilized the Jest library to do the unit testing.
- Used Maven to manage the dependencies for the back-end APIs.
- Created Rest Controllers in Spring framework to make RESTful web services.
- Implemented different layers such as Controller, Service, Data Access Object, and Domain classes in the back end.
- Designed customized exceptions and the exception handlers with Controller Advice in Spring AOP.
- Applied Hibernate to connect to the database and then processed the data with JPA named queries associated with JPA repository interfaces.
- Used Postman to test the API for HTTP requests such as GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE.
- Used Git with Github for version control.
- Attended the SCRUM meeting every morning following Agile methodology.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed the web application with the Spring MVC, Angular 4, and MSSQL database.
- Implemented Angular 4 Routing and router guards to navigate and protect the private routes for improving user experience.
- Worked with team lead to design the folder structure for components, services, pipes, and directives.
- Designed and created multiple components which are reusable.
- Implemented services and decorators such as @Input, @Output, and @ViewChild to implement component communication.
- Implemented lifecycle hooks in components such as ngOnInit and ngOnDestroy.
- Utilized Http Client Module to send requests in the services and expose them as Observables to the components for data usage.
- Used reactive form validation and template-driven form validation to validate user inputs in the login and signup page.
- Implemented interceptor to make authorized http requests.
- Used bootstrap grid system to make page responsive.
- Developed back end RESTful API with Spring MVC framework and Hibernate.
- Worked with team lead to design the database tables and their relationships and the folder structure for the back end.
- Implemented multiple layers such as Controller, Service, DAO and Domain.
- Created several controllers to receive get, post, put, and delete requests from front end.
- Wrote the HQL and Hibernate Criteria to fetch the data from database.
- Constructed multiple entity classes for database mapping and for carrying information of incoming requests and responses.
- Created customized exceptions and the handler with Spring AOP to return a response as response entity.
- Participate in SCRUM meeting every morning to optimize development.
- Used Git for version control and resolved conflicts that are created when merging code, both on Github and local machine.
- Used Jira to track the progress of the project.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling Redux store data.
- Used front-end tools like HTML, CSS, React, and Semantic-UI to build a single page web app that communicates with back-end via RESTful API.
- Used React for creating reusable UI components such as multi-field form elements.
- Maintained Parent and Child elements by using Redux and Props in React.
- Implemented Routers with react-router-dom library and protected the private routes with guards.
- Used axios library to fetch, post, update, and delete data from the backend.
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to and from the server for presentation and storage purposes in the project.
- Created RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js & Express.js.
- Implemented authorization using Json Web Token.
- Extensively used GIT for version control and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status and used JIRA for task management and SLACK for communication.
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
Java Web Developer
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate, and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used Hibernate named queries, criteria queries, and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to process the data from the database.
- Developed Unit/Integration test cases using JUnit tool.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC and spring MVC framework.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA to track and report the issues in the application.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and create new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, JUnit, Hibernate, and Git.