- Over 8 years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development&Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15.x.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Expertise in using custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for support and maintenance, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
IDEgn: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, New Jersey
- Followed Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), approach of development strategy.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 2.0, 4.0 and external module to manipulate the routing.
- Configured Karma test runner for the project and unit tests are written in Jasmine.
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 4.0.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs for DI and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator , Spring Cloud , and Netflix Eureka.
- Extensively used Hibernate Mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading Transactions and Locking’s.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate EHcache for second level caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Developed Grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions Streams, Filters. Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Developed Business rules using Drools and integrated with Application.
- Deployed the application in JBoss production server running in Linux platform.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator and Facade.
- Used Amazon web services SNS to send messages to email and http end point.
- Extensively Used Castor, XStream & JAXB APIs for XML Marshaling and Un-marshaling.
- Experience with Upgrading existing project from CVS to SVN and Hudson to Jenkins
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration
- Developing Docker images for Development and Testing teams and their pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, patterns, related frameworks and prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Coordinated Kafka operations and monitoring (via JMX) with Dev ops team.
- For accessing, storing and inserting data we use NoSQL DB which is MongoDB.
- Having knowledge on Ruby on Rails. Developed and tested features in Agile environment with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySQL.
- Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Developed Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS and RDS etc.
- Developed UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
Sr. J2EE/Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases by following Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development (TDD) with Scrum methodology.
- Developed using new features of Java 8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Worked with Angular CLI and AngularJS to create Controllers and Angular components.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator for application's configuration properties in various environments, Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Using Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status and deployed Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as message broker.
- Developed microservices with Spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access persistent data from SQL Server.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java classes with Database.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Developed Spring services, DAO’s and defined routes using Apache Camel.
- Developed messaging module using spring JMS, apache camel and ActiveMQ.
- Work in using React JS components, forms, events, keys, router animations and flux concept.
- Worked on creation of Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integrating Spring boot, created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions (EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Involved in configuring Elastic Load Balancers with Auto scaling to handle high traffic loads.
- Used SQL Server to access data in the database at different Levels, responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Worked on JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as singleton, business factory and J2EE design patterns.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub, Jenkins Jobs.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in converting SQL queries into Apache Spark transformations using Apache Spark RDDs and Scala.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, NodeJS, APIGEE, Java1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP UI, XML, SQL Server, Docker, AWS, Spring Boot, Swagger-UI, Log4j, Selenium, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, GIT, WebSphere.
Sr. Java developer
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and TDD developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed the User Interface using spring framework, JQuery and Ajax.
- Developed screens using Angular JS, CSS3 and html5.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and also implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS.
- Developed complete solutions in SOA and create process flows, and integrate web services.
- Developed reusable and interoperable modules based on SOA architecture in enterprise applications.
- Code analysis ( shell scripting and Perl files ) for financial processes.
- Execute parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Used spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Spring JMS was used to connect to ActiveMQ for the purpose of interconnecting various internal systems.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Develop Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and TestNG.
- ActiveMQ Distributed Queues were used to connect between HUB Queue Server and SPOKE Queue Server.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI and involved in composing test suites for operations.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Worked with ORM tools iBatis which talked to backend database Tandem.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Experience with KORN based scripts as part of triggering UNIX and J2EE based Jobs.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML, JDBC, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX, Clear Case.