- Over 9+ yearsof diversified and progressively challenging experience working as a software developer building Object Oriented applications and Web based enterprise applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, implementing and unit testing in HealthCare andFinancialdomains.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts 1.x), spring 2.x and ORM (Hibernate 3.0) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML - based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP ), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensive experience in using various UML , Rational Rose, design patterns and industry best practices such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Facade, Factory and DAO, DTO, singleton.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Good documentation skills on both functional and business requirements.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections,Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework .
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsingand XMLBean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere,IBM Web Sphere ESB(Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series .
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, C, C++.
XML Technologies.: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere9.0, 8.5, 8.0, JBoss.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD,IBM RAD
Tools: TOAD, XmlSpy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, iReport
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Db2,Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern etc
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git,TFS.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Involved in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) with SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML5.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Used Web Logic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Enhanced and optimized the functionality of Web UI using CSS3, HTML5, Angular JS.
- Developed business layer using spring, hibernate and DAO.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using JAXB.
- Deployed the application to Apache Tomcat server.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, and Spring Controller.
- Created a simple customer management web application using Maven as project management tool, Struts as web framework, and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Created login and registration web page application using Maven, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using jdbc template.
- Used Web sphere Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using JQuery.
- Customized Jasper Reports and SQL procedures according to the client requirements.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console to manage data matching for data staging
- Used SVN for code repository and Eclipse for IDE.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLCRequirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology.
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSFpages.
- Configured bamboo automating the builds into Gradle archiva repository.
- Implemented the business logic using various Design patterns.
- Developed the entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using spring framework.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate , including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Also used Stored procedures connecting to the database using spring JDBC.
- Responsible for modifying existing xml schema definition as per client’s requirements.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents, and DOM4J to process and parse xml files.
- Extensively worked on XML Altova Map Force for the transformations of xml to xslt.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XML Document.
- Used JAXB to marshal and unmarshal the xml-java object, java objects-xml
- Extensively used JSP to develop schema viewer applications.
- Used SVNas source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the nexus artifact repository.
- A Jboss7JNDI naming tree is maintained for the external configuration of a service.
- Enabling XA transactions to achieve consistency for the services connecting to fineos and iseries database.
- Good hands on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Developed several shell Scripts to automate file transfers.
- Involved in developing UnitTest cases and testing the Application using SOAP-UI.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project from the requirements to the production support.
- Deployed the complete Web and enterprise applications in JBoss Server.
Environment: Java 1.6, Java Beans, J2EE, SOAP, Spring 3.0, CXF, Hibernate 3.0,Ajax, Jquery, JSF, XSD, XMLBean,JBoss 7,Eclipse Juno, DB2, JUnit, Log4J, Unix, Git 1.9.3, Gradle 1.11, Altova mapForce 2014,Soap-UI 4.6.4, MobaxTerm, LogExpert, FileZilla, Spring Framework security using LDAP, Oracle ADF Business components, ADF faces.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Springs 3 and Spring JDBC.
- Extensive use of Team forge, for maintaining the design and other project related documents, status of the assigned tasks.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed Project Specific Java API’s for the new requirements with Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed web service for web store components using Restful API.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Developed application Specific thread safe XML APIs, XML Document Builder and parser utils, validators using java DOM Parser which is used among the components.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Created and modified Complex SQL Commands.
- Database designing and tables, master data creation in the database.
- Analyzing the execution plan and choosing the optimized query for the DB operation using SQL Developer, Teradata and DBeaver.
- Extensive use of Appwatch MQ for interaction between components and Dev to Dev testing.
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Springs-context.xml .
- Designed and developed an enterprise common logging around slf4j with a centralized log support (used logger info, error and debug, trace levels).
- Developed test cases using JUNIT4, and used SVN for maintaining repository for the project.
- Used Soap UI for Dev to Dev testing.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
Environment: Java 1.6, Java Beans, J2EE, SOAP, Spring 3.0, CXF, Ajax, Jquery, JSP, XSD, XMLBean, Jboss 7.0, DB2, JUnit, Log4J, FileZilla, Spring Framework security using LDAP,TFS, SharePoint, RAD 8.0 & 8.5,DB2, Mainframe Platform
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Used Spring MVC 3.0 architecture, Servlets, Spring tags, and JSTL on the front end.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented Spring-JDBC template in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Published and consumed REST Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the MySQL database.
- Participate in the software design, development and package implementation using the Hybris platform.
- Developed application using Spring MVC,JSTL(Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate
- Implemented a code to build Views and Models as part of MVC pattern using Angular.js.
- Wrote a custom Maven script to deploy the application on JBOSS Application Server.
- Utilized Agile Scrum to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Developed Web services for consuming Stock details and Transaction rates using JAX-WS and Web services Template.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application messages and CVS for Version Controlling.
- Implemented Criteria API, Native Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) at business manager.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors.
- Worked in the styles (CSS) and images for the web application.
- Involved in Architecture, design and development using JSF/ADF, jQuery, and Spring MVC framework with AOP concepts.
- Used Eclipse 3.8 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Scheduler to compare the output and re-run the failed requests repeatedly.
Jr. Java Developer
- Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture.
- Written Hibernate annotation based mapping java classes with Oracle Database tables.
- Used Session façade. Implemented JMS API for messaging.
- Developed webservices SOAP, WSDL and webservices clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Involved in High Level Design and prepared Logical view of the Application.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequencediagrams.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Created Core java Interfaces and Abstract classes for different functionalities.
- Written Spring Core and Spring MVC files to associate DAO with Business Layer.
- Used PL/SQL procedures.
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Wrote Action classes, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- Worked with various version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and Subversion (SVN)
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
- Created Data Source and deployed web application in the IBM Websphere application Server.
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX and GWT Development.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Developed client user interface using JSPs and Servlets.
- Used Version Control Tool to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- UsedEJB Query Language to retrieve data from Hypersonic SQL.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP.
- Developed and maintained Ant Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-coordinated Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 9i.
- Writing stored procedures , Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQLin the back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries using SQL.
- Used multithreaded environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications. Effective team player with excellent logical and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills and self-learning attitude.