- Energetic software engineer offering 10 years in all aspects of SDLC. Specialized in Java, Spring ecosystem, RESTful services, MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, and Cloud environment.
- Excellent working experience in Core Java that includes object - oriented programming, multi-threading, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong experience in building Restful Web services using Spring.
- Extensive experience in Spring Data to access NoSQL databases MongoDB.
- Experience in securing microservices with Spring Security and OAuth2.
- Experience in identity access management system.
- Experience in developing stored procedures, performing optimization, query tuning, and designing databases using Oracle.
- Experience in Agile approaches including Extreme Programming, TDD and Scrum.
- Experience in UNIX and Linux shell scripting.
- Experience with cloud platforms IBM Bluemix and VMWare cloud.
- Experience in automated testing using JUnit, Selenium, and Postman.
- Experience in build and deploy tools such as Ansible, Maven, and Gradle.
- Have knowledge and taken in Hadoop MapReduce and Hadoop Ecosystem.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, Colorado
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and developed document management RESTful service using Spring Boot and MongoDB.
- Wrote RESTful APIs to provision users, groups and orgs in OpenDJ and Active Directory.
- Involved in the development of consumer-facing web applications using AngularJS.
- Wrote unit and integration tests for RESTful services using JUnit, Mockito and Spring Test.
- Secured Restful APIs using Spring Boot and OAuth2.
- Implemented authentication for IBM Watson applications using OpenAM.
- Configured Apache web server to act as a proxy server and load balancer.
- Involved in implementation of TR Business Rules Technology using Rule Engine.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, and packages. Used external tables to load raw data into the Data Factory.
- Involved in online content publishing using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts.
- Involved in the automated deployment process using Ansible. Used cloud for deployments.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, REST, Restful API, Postman, AngularJS, GIT, OpenAM, vcloud, Ansible, JSON, Spring, Spring Boot, OAuth2, JUnit, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Windows, Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented S.T.A.R.T web application using Spring MVC framework and incorporated spring security.
- Implemented presentation layer using Spring MVC components like Dispatcher Servlet, Handler Mappings, Controllers, Model Object and View Resolvers.
- Extensively used spring IOC module, Spring Core Container module to develop business layer and implemented scheduled batch jobs using Spring Framework.
- Worked extensively with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) technologies like WSDL, XSD, SOAP over HTTP, and SOAP over JMS, REST and JAXB.
- Implemented various Java design patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object, and Model View Controller.
- Implemented Spring Web Flow 2.5 Principles to support user-level, application-directed control flows.
- Implemented Hibernate 3.0 and Dynamic SQL queries to access the database layer and implemented migration of Dynamic SQL queries to Stored Procedures.
- Coordinated deployment of web application on UNIX prod environment.
Environment: JDK1.6, Hibernate3.0, ANT, WebSphere 6.1 Application Server, POJO, Spring 3.0 MVC, AXIS, JMS, JAXB, JAXP, JDBC, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, XML, SOAP, WSDL, SAX, DOM, Log4j, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows XP, UNIX.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented Confidential Enroll presentation tier using Jakarta Struts 2.0 Framework. Implemented Confidential Business Rules Technology using Drools files and Drools Rule Engine.
- Involved in Parsing XML’s using DOM and SAX.
- Extensively used Eclipse 7.1 IDE for writing code.
- Used MAVEN for building the application and deployed on JBoss 4.0 Application Server.
- Implemented the Confidential Enroll Data Source (DS) Interceptor architecture using Struts 2.0 and Hibernate 3.0.
- Involved in the implementation of Secondary Level Caching in Hibernate using Ehcache to cache the static data of the application using spring AOP cache interceptor module.
- Developed views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and functions using SQL and PL-SQL for Confidential Enroll Oracle database
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Involved in setting up the Web Services (SOA) using XML, SOAP, WSDL, and Apache Axis and created Consumers and Stubs to get the required information for policies.
- Used MQ Series for insurance claim reports and status information exchange between current and legacy system.
- Involved in Parsing XML’s using DOM, SAX, and JAXB for data binding and conversion.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in the data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used RAD 7.0 for writing code.
- Involving in design meetings and worked on performance issues for high visibility Confidential application.
- Extensively used SQL, PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Designed various tables required for the Confidential application in Oracle 10g database, created various insert and update scripts and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer and Toad to access the database layer and created various tables required for the application.
- Used Log4j for logging and tracing the messages.
- Experiences with FileNet P8 Platform where the requirements are placed in Excel Sheets.