- Results driven professional with 4+ years of full - lifecycle software development projects. Able to quickly understand the goals of the business and break complex issues into manageable components. Broad experience in developing IT Solutions for business requirements, functional / technical specifications and Code Components.
- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Expert in interactive webpage technologies, such as Ajax and related data format standards, like XML and JSON.
- Worked with Fiddler to detect UI logs and Post Man to validate services.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Hands on experience in MVC framework using Angular JS.
- Worked on IDE's like Visual Studio Code, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Expertise in Cordova library for android, windows and iOS platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining HTML, CSS, jQuery to ensure the website are in accordance with the originally designed function.
- Good extensive knowledge on Big data and SQL for database management.
- Managing the web application through NodeJS, NPM, Git, Grunt.
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards and in developing table-less layouts.
- Experienced in developing pages that adapt to any browser including on Android & iOS devices browsers.
- Good Understanding and hands on experience with iframes.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Good Experience in designing rich internet applications using Google web toolkit (GWT).
- Hands-on experience in Git and CVS for version controlling and project management.
- Known for ability to multi-task and work on different applications at the same time.
- Used Chrome Developer tool and other testing tools to debug the application.
- Experience in conducting performance testing on applications using HP Load Runner and automated functional testing using SOAP UI and automated UI Testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Self-Motivated, Ambitious
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Critical Observer
- Excellent communication skills
Project Management: SDLC Process (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
Operating System: Windows XP/7 Enterprise, Linux, UNIX, iOS.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Net Beans, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft visual Studio Sublime Text.
Web/App Servers: WSDL, JAXP, Apache Axis, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Jboss, HTTP Web Server, TFS
Frameworks: Struts1.3/2.0, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0, iBatis3.0
Databases: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL, IBM DB2, DB MS
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bit Bucket, GitHub, SVN, CVS, RTC, Rational clear case.
Tools: Edit Plus, ANT, Maven, Log4J, JUnit, WinScp, GWT, SOAPUI, Postman, Build and Deployment Jenkins
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs, usability strategies and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Created and implemented workflows using REDUX.
- Used JSX for creating the view.
- Developed new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Constructed visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Worked with source code control systems like GIT, Bit bucket and JIRA for efficient management of bug tracking and Confluence for design documents.
- Gathered & loaded data into QlikView from various data sources (DB2, Oracle 11g) optimization using incremental load (Insert, update and delete) and field trimming.
- Used firebug, IE developer toolbar and chrome canary tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries, bootstrap, NodeJS and Express.
- Extensively worked in creating various QlikView reports and publishing them as per client's request.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Converted wireframes into working development environments using Angular and underscore frameworks.
- Used CSS Sprites along with Angular.js to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome using HTML5 and frameworks like Ext.js and knockout.js.
- Interacted with Java controllers (jQuery, AJAX, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Collaborated in developing web Page Applications using Angular JS and NodeJS with other development teams. Also worked on developing office depot mobile application.
- Used React JS for search engine optimization and worked with Visual studio Code.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Worked with Node JS for server-side scripting and also had an experience in working with XSLT.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Integrated with the back team to obtain the required responsive web design.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using JQuery. Get or JQuery. Ajax and jQuery. Post.
Confidential, Teaneck, New Jersey
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used Angular 4 platform to render the pages and debugged using the Chrome’s developer tools.
- Built a reporting site to show customized dashboards of historical data processing rates, JIRA development tickets and more using d3, ember.js and MySQL.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Developed a real time chat application by using react js.
- Experience in using Ember.js for making Ajax calls (GET, POST) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
Java/J2EE UI Developer
- Gathered requirements from the client and identifying key features for designing product site.
- Created web Pages layout with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with CSS.
- Involved in the scope discussions with the Business Analysts and the Business users to identify the technical requirements.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features and also single page applications using Angular Js.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Fixed the cross browser compatibility issue for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Extensively tested the website and fixed bugs after identifying them with Chrome Element inspector.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the website.
- Create web pages’ layout with HTML and CSS.
- Participated in functional requirement analysis and technical assessments, also involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements with BA.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Reduce web page loading time by reduce image sizes, remove unnecessary widgets, HTTP compression, put CSS at the top and script references at the bottom or in external files, reduce lookups, etc.
- Responsible for client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- To optimize user experience worked on enhancements.
- Effective use of CSS3 features use as Borders, Backgrounds and Multiple columns.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu.
- Involved in maintenance and support, implemented latest changes.
- Developed innovative internal solutions to proactively meet the needs of our clients, communicate with Project managers, Software Engineers, and other Creative Team members throughout the planning meeting.
- Doing the fragmentation of the html page for reusability of html part for another product.
- Solving the issues after integrating the code with developers and creating the checklist.