- Result - driven IT Professional with 8 years expertise in all phases of SDLC including requirement analysis, Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Worked in various domains like Insurance/Financial Sector, Telecommunication and Software services in designing web and enterprise applications.
- Played key role in development of key components required for web-app implementation.
- Worked with various databases including SQL, Oracle, My SQL and Mongo DB.
- Extensively worked on different versions of Microsoft technologies.
- Hands on Experience in Performance, Accessibility, Globalization, functional, UI, hotfix, deployment, Security and user acceptance and Exploratory development & testing activities
- Developed Web Service for supporting iOS & Android mobile apps.
- Experience in developing C# class libraries using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
- Worked with SOAP and REST architecture for information exchange and testing using POSTMAN.
- Experience in writing scripts to manage multiple servers like selenium hub and nodes. Integrating and setting up automatic deployment using Jenkins for automatic deployment and integration of applications.
- Worked with container technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Docker Swarm.
- Worked with Android Mobile automation using Perfecto, Appium.
- Participated and aware of all sorts of agile ceremonies (user story grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective).
- Effective result-oriented team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, having a positive attitude towards work, with adherence to time schedules and quality deliverables.
Languages: Python/Selenium, Bash scripting, C#
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL, MongoDB
Testing Tools: Pytest, Cucumber, webdriverIO, Mocha, Junit, Jasmine
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in merged client development activity during initial days of the project.
- Involved in all framework level implementation and enhancements.
- Experience with reporting tools like Kibana & Grafana
- Python scripts development for Continuous deployments and continuous delivery of applications in containers and servers and selenium hub implementation.
- Integrated Perfecto API in most of the frameworks in all telecommunication applications
- Suggested a data-tag approach in react code to make it feasible with Automation.
- Implemented jQuery tabs, plugins, components, UI configuration widgets to validate and perform operations like drag and drop and autocomplete.
- Involved in the development of integration with HR file for regular data updates and CSR from NIPR to get the updated licenses.
- Involved in Troubleshooting of Production issues and assisting Production Support Team.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Documented all the Change Requests (CR) of the project.
- Developed the User Interface with HTML, Java Script, ASP.NET (2.0), C#, Microsoft AJAX toolkit, using Visual Studio 2010.
- The previous application was developed on classic ASP.NET and the existing system had to be migrated to ASP.NET (4.0) MVC to meet new requirements.
- Implemented core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (Model View and Controller).
- Involved in coding class libraries using Object oriented programming (OOPS) concepts on all the 3-tiers of application using N-Tier architecture (Physical UI Layer, business Logic layer and Data Access Layer).
- Worked on XMLHttpRequest and HTTP Handlers for enhancing the speed of the video upload to CDN Server.
- Used Session Objects for Session Management.
- Designed and Created database objects such as stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers and indexes using SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented sequential workflows to satisfy business requirements using Activity Libraries.
- Source control management using Visual Source Safe.