- Over 6+ years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development(TDD), SOA, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Highly proficient in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development expertise in front-end UI layer, core business frameworks and Back-end database layer integration.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, SWING, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in implementation of J2EE Technologies: JSP, JTS, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation, JMS, Struts, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Swing, Serialization and Externalization.
- Experience in developing web applications onÂ MVCÂ basedÂ frameworksÂ like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot,Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Micro Services and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Experience in development of REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS,WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC,AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade Pattern, DAO, MVC, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in Back-end/Server side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java.Messaging Service (JMS),RabitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Expertise in open source framework ObjectRelationalMapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BES Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and Apache Tomcat.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2,S3,RDS,EBS,Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j,and SLF4J in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in building applications using ANT,Maven and Gradle.
- Knowledge on developing search components using Apache solr, which includes custom search handlers and custom handlers.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS,GitHub, and Visual Source Safe.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP,Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose,RabitMQ,Spring Boot.
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL,Cassandra, Couchbase.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Hadoop, Netbeans, SQL tools, Visual Sudio 2012, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Window 7/XP, Unix, Linux: Ubuntu
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
SOAP, Micro services, JAX: RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI,SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Demonstrated excellent inter-personal communication skills in all the assignments Coordinated facilitated JAD sessions with various stakeholders internal and external to the project and the company.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Good Experience in writing and using SOAP and Restful Web services.
- For storing data used NoSQL database Couchbase DB as datastore.
- Using Spring boot and Couchbase starter for retrieving and storing data to Couchbase.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Expertise in Swing, Annotations, Enum, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used Log4J for logging and developed the pom.xml using Maven for compiling the dependencies.
- Used Apache Kafka for holding large number of messages and using RESTful service pushing messages to Couchbase .
- Experienced in defining synchronized and persistentÂ IBMÂ MQ Series Queue Manager, Channel Mangers and Queue.
- Worked and implemented server side SPA application using Node.js
- Â Implemented a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus, Maven, Docker and Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, VPC and Cloud Watch.Â
- Used Gradle for Project Management
- Used Git for Version Controlling System
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Widely used agile development methodology based Scrum for developing various business applications.
- Tested and debugged website display issues in multiple browsers.
- Used Agile Methodology and Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in designing and deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS.
- Used Rational Rose to create Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML.
- Developed web services using REST/SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF, implementing SOA architecture for business operations.
- Configured and used Weblogic content management to display content in JSP view components.
- Implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS, routing logic and navigation from screen to screen.
- Involved in developing application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Developed Web services using Apache Axis SOAP engine.
- Spring annotations mechanism to create RESTful applications.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Involved in the spring controller development using spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Performed deployment of applications on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
Environment: Java, Agile Methodology, Structs,Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Drools, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, HTML5, IBM MQ 7.0, 7.1 and 7.5, MB 6.1, 7.0, and 8.0, CSS3, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSTL, JQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Restful API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SOA,JAX-RS, JSON, SQL, Oracle,Cassandra 2.0.6, CRUD, CI, CD, Jenkins, JIRA,RabitMQ, MAVEN,JUnit, UNIX, STS, IBM Web Sphere, Log4J, GIT .
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Identified the Business Requirements and Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, MVC, and Singleton Pattern.
- Consumed soap web services developed by third party vendors.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement business rules.
- Created Rest web services to get the response in front end for online banking and even for mobile application.
- Coordinated team application of test-driven development TDD strategies to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Used Web service to load various labs and external systems by using their services.
- Participated in the technical code reviews and prepared peer review documents.
- Developed Maven build scripts and involved in deploying the application on Websphere.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using XML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Data Access was done using iBatis-ORM.
- Ruby allows you to write less code while accomplishing more than many other languages and frameworks.
- Assisted efficiently in the design, development, testing, upgrading new HRIS capabilities.
- Consumed Web Services to check the credit history report of the applicants.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and documenting the system deployment.
- Used Ant to build the J2EE application.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in a full life cycle Object Oriented application development - Object Modeling, Database Mapping, GUI Design
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Used X Stream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed the presentation layer and GUI framework in JSP and Client-Side validations were done.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- GIT was used for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application server.
- Extensively worked on Struts Framework.
- Created used interfaces using JSP.
- Developed the Web Interface using Servlets, Java Server Pages, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC.
- Business Services using the Servlets and Java.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Developed various objects using java and HTML and DHTML to maintain well-structured GUI and to interact with Controllers to get data from Oracle database.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EEserver with the relational database.
- Extreme programming methodologies for replacing the existing code and testing in J2EE environment.
- Developed java classes for business layer.
- Developed database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, indexes.
- Involved in testing and fixing the bugs.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, HTML,DHTML, Custom Tags, ANT, Java Script, XML, JDBC, Oracle PL/SQL, DAO, Linux, Web Logic, JUnit, Log4j, Eclipse.