- Over 5+ years of progressive experience in Software Development including Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Implementation, Application Support, Maintenance and Documentation.
- Strong knowledge in Web Services like SOAP, XML.
- Having Sound knowledge in JAVA, ORACLE and HTML.
- Experience in developing applications using Hibernate ORM persistence tool and iBATIS.
- Good experience in implementing the design pattern like MVC.
- Good work experience in writing SQL queries with major Relational Databases like Oracle.
- Proficient with J2EE Design Patterns and SDLC process.
- Flexible committed individual with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, aiming to specialize in the fields of Java/J2EE.
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and Organizational skills.
- Good Experience in giving Production Support to the applications.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF
Cloud Computing (AWS): EC2, Dynamo DB, S3, AWS services, Route 53
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9.x/10g/11i, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, iBATIS.
Testing/Logging tools: JUnit, Easy Mock, JMock, log4J
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Responsible in capturing the business requirements, design and development of the application documentation.
- Responsible for analyzing and converting the design documentation to highly reliable code.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum software development methodology with developing of complex web applications.
- Responsible for developing REST based micro services using Java 8 , Spring Boot to meet client requirements.
- Involved in configuration and maintenance of source code in GIT repositories.
- Extensive use of Git (Bit bucket) repository to pull or clone data for application development.
- Use of Maven for project management and build automation and implementing continuous integration (CI) of project using Jenkins .
- Use of JSON data for REST API request and response and Postman to test the REST API.
- Use of mockito framework Wiremock for mocking the services and JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Working with Kafka cluster using Apache Kafka to communicate and send message objects between micro services.
- Use of Apigee as an API gateway to implement multiple authentication mechanisms, exposing and transforming the APIs to clients.
- Responsible for deploying application Docker images to Openshift running on AWS cloud.
- Using Jenkins for continuous deployment (CD) of application to Openshift.
- Providing support during Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Test phases.
- Providing support to clients in resolving production tickets.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirement gathering for the enhancements to the existing project and performed Object Oriented Analysis.
- Created Hibernate mappings using Core Java (OOPS, Class, Multi-threading, Collections) and debug issues related to data integrity.
- Used Multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern.
- Involved in-group meetings with Managers, Team Members in designing, implementing and testing.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components. Developed programs to send email alerts and error logs in the event of process failures.
- Deployed Web Services using REST and SOAP.
- Implementation of Spring RESTful Web Services which produces JSON.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in Insurance Domain.
- Used Eclipse Luna as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Report errors in Jira agile system to Atlassian team.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed app.
- Experience in development of JAX-RS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and REST.
- Work on developing UI components using Swing framework.
- Responsible for Installing, configuring, and supporting Apache and Tomcat servers.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle 10g database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle SQL developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation and querying of the whole project.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Agile, Servlet 3.0, JDBC, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, Struts 1.2, Apache CXF, UNIX, Linux, JSP 2.2, JUnit, jQuery, Maven, JIRA, JDK 1.7, JSF 2.0, Maven
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture with IBatis and spring frameworks.
- Inserted Dependency Injections between components using Spring (IoC) concept.
- Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSF and Servlets with Development tool Eclipse IDE 3.4.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements.
- Manual Execution of Test Cases for Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke testing.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Worked on development of IBatis, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Developed Web tier by using Ajax, Html and Java Script.
- Used spring core container as the service layer, spring transaction management to manage transactions, spring Data Access/Integration layer for JMS and spring remote scheduling to invoke Jobs during development phase.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party.
- Developed the IBatis mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Written efficient SQL and PLSQL scripts to correct the corrupted data in existing application.
- Developed PLSQL scripts for data conversion.
- Involved in the analysis and troubleshooting of issues which are tracked through JIRA. Involved with fixing the defects raised by the QA team.
- Collaborated with Operations, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing teams and other stake holders including third party vendors.
- Provided Root cause analysis to help resolve application issues.
- Provided impact analysis and estimates for the enhancements.
- Prepared Release Notes and Build Doc, Run book
- Provided support during production deployment and post-production.
- Validating and discovering bugs, identifying workarounds, and communicating with the API development teams.
- Deployed applications as archived files and as exploded archive directories. Used Tomcat Server7.0 which helped to organize deployment files and deployment configuration files.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Agile, Servlet 3.0, Eclipse, Spring, IBatis, Struts 1.2, UNIX, Linux, JSP 2.2, JUnit, jQuery, Maven, JIRA, JDK 1.7, JSF 2.0, Maven, Oracle 11g, UML, Toad, Kettle spoon.
- Developed the application according to the requirements.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed configurable server side validation using Struts validation framework.
- WebLogic application server was used for deployment of the application.
- Implemented DAO pattern for database connectivity with JDBC.
- Involved in writing and implementing SQL queries at the DAO layer using MySQL.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Ajax and jQuery.
- Implemented the ant script responsible for the generation of the war and jar files of both EWS and Eligibility Admin for deployment using the build tool Ant.
- Implemented logging using apache commons-logging with log4j.
- Created SOAP Web Services that consumes the web service of the vendor and produces service to the POS system, and to monitor the application.
- Used CVS for configuration management and version control.
- Implemented unit testing using JUnit.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Axis WebServices, WebLogic Application Server, Log4J, Eclipse, Oracle, Tomcat, Ant, Junit4, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Version Control (CVS), JUnit.