- Java Full Stack developer with 7+ years of experience in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in various Java/ J2EE technologies including Core Java, J2EE (EJB Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), spring security, Hibernate and Java Web Framework along with Web Service/ Database related technologies.
- Experienced in designing and developing Responsive Web Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Strong day to day experience with ReactJs in last two engagements - could chat easily through components of React and Redux
- Expertise in React JS to develop the SPA.
- Expertise in using React JS Components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts.
- Expertise developing Responsive web design (RWD) application with client scripting as well as server scripting languages like Node.js, Express.js, and React.js.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS - Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS
- Developed React Component and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Experience in integrating RESTFUL APIs and web services with applications.
- Experience in developing and implementing SOAP and Restful Web Services using different Frameworks and connecting to Database.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies and frameworks: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAXB, Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Experience in the use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Proficient in developing Multithreaded Applications using Multi-threading concepts.
- Robust experience in open source frameworks Spring, Hibernate.
- Excellent experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and Version One mainly for Agile project management.
- Experience in development, deployment, and troubleshooting Web-based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX, and Linux platforms.
- Integrated Redux Framework with React to handle large chunks of data for the improved performance.
- Extensively used build utilities like MAVEN, ANT for building jar, war and ear files.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation and reporting using Junit, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma and Chai.
- Experienced in using Version controls tools like Bit bucket, GIT and SVN effective.
J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, Servlets 4.0, JSP 2.3, EJB 3.2, Spring JDBC 5.1, Spring ORM 5.0, DAO 2.0.8, JTA 1.1, JMS 2.0, XML 1.0, Spring MVC 5.0, Spring Boot 2.0, Hibernate 5.0
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 9.0, GlassFish 5.0, JBoss 4.0
Frontend: React.js 16.0+, AngularJS 1.5+, jQuery 3.0, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap 4.3, Angular 5, TypeScript 3.1, React Redux 6.0
Backend: Node.js 10.14+, Express.js 4.15.0, PHP 7/5
Database: MySQL 8.0/5.7, Oracle 11g/10g, MongoDB 4.0, PostgreSQL 10.0
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows 10/8, MacOS
Testing: Karma 4.0, Chai 4.1.2, Jest 24.0, Junit 5, Selenium
Tools: Babel 7.2.5, Webpack 4.0.0, Git, Maven 3.5.0, Tortoise SVN 1.11,JIRA 7.9.0, Eclipse, NetBeans
Senior Full stack Java Developer
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Constructed powerful and modern Frontend Architecture involving ReactJS, Redux and ES6.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Developed user interface by using ReactJS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side interface using ReactJS.
- Experienced in Redux architecture and implemented SPA’s with React Router.
- Followed redux architecture to achieve the ReactJS state management. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Worked with Java 8 using Spring, Spring MVC, Multithreading, JDBC, Hibernate, Restful Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
- Used Java 8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Uses Spring Core, JBPM and multi-threading as part of enhancing Bundler process with in Content Management System.
- Involved moving legacy multi-threading to Java 7/8 solution, implemented application level multi-threading framework.
- Used multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Wrote services with Angular 5 to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices with the Http Service.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed user interface by using ReactJS, Redux for SPA.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database, automating data changes and reporting.
- Coded in Angular 5 MVC framework to build the web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux Framework.
- Utilized combination of regular expression and JQuery Validation Plugins to conduct input check.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose.
- Implemented scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Performed Performance Testing experience using JMeter.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology/ SCRUM, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Web service, JAX-WS web services, Angular 5, jQuery 1.08, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 4.2. Junit, Core Java, SOAP UI 5.1, Linux, Log4j, Maven 3.1. MongoDB, NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux, Ext JS, Bootstrap, PL/SQL, Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, Maven, Junit 4.1, JIRA, Jasmine, Selenium, GIT, JMeter.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front-End Web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.
- Worked simultaneously in both production and development teams. Designed and developed dynamic web.
- Developed dynamic web pages using ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js and AJAX.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI components.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Created responsive layouts for mobile platforms creating grid model using bootstrap.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts- Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-threading and Serialization.
- Designed, implemented and maintained Microservices architecture using cutting edge technologies.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing custom declarations.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, Linux, RDMBS, CSS and JQuery.
- Wrote Single Page Applications using Restful web services plus AJAX and AngularJS.
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the logs were saved in MongoDB.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from Redux library.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to display data using the Custom components, library Components and Redux,
- Worked on Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with Node.js.
- Used Spring framework for Inversion of Control and managed other Java Beans and Spring Boot to build Microservices.
- Designed and coded application components in agile environment utilizing a test driven (TDD) approach.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in all phases of requirement analysis, design, development and implementation in J2EE environment.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed Business Layers using POJO Beans and used Spring for UI, Service Layer and DAO layer integration.
- Developed architecture to use Spring MVC and Hibernate components wired together by Spring Framework and setting up application server deployment environments.
- Developed the Presentation layers using Servlets, JSP and MVC Architecture.
- Used Spring IOC to inject DAO objects into Business Layers to establish abstraction.
- Developed and configured Web Services using SOAP for user address validation services.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services using EJB 3.0 architecture and created WSDL’s for clients to use the same.
- Developed data persistence layer using Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping tool for the backend data persistence and configured hibernate using O/R mapping files.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database.
- Created Native queries to perform DML operation on the entities with Hibernate and JPA.
- Implemented Maven as a project build tool and for the transitory dependency management of the project.
- Monitored error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Uses CVS version source control tool to store all project artifacts.
- Designed and developed the applications using Agile methodology, wrote Technical design documents, Implementation plans and testing documents for the requirements.
- Used JDBC API for invoking stored procedures in the database.
- Uses Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beans and wired dependency injection to them as per the requirement.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate, configured logging and developed exception handling for the application.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM and Spring Integration.
- Migrated the existing web application from using DB2 data to calling the REST API services.
- Used AJAX, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) framework and APIs such as JDO and Hibernate.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created POJOs and DAOs for the database entities using Hibernate Annotation mapping.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility for Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Created and modified build configuration files including Maven POM.xml
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for object data persistence.
- Developed Various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO Patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Implemented Spring and Persistence Object Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Good knowledge of Spring’s IOC, AOP, Spring MVC and spring’s Integration.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Developed data select queries on a Relational DB in SQL.
- Have developed automation test cases to test REST APIs.
- Worked on developing restful web services as part of migrating the existing application to be separate entity and be accessed by REST API.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the Spring DAO, managed Hibernate for accessing and persisting data between Java objects/classes and a relational database.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for documentation, designing, development and user acceptance of the system.
- Understanding the various functional requirements for a module and client discussions.
- Documenting the requirements and check pointing the document with clients periodically.
- Team member of finalization design strategies for various functional requirements.
- Solved defects in the java J2EE application running on JBOSS J2EE web server.
- Re-factored Java code solved numerous defects and developed the Government contract feature,
- Active participation in coding and reviews.
- Identifying and resolving implementation level dependencies on and by other modules.
- Involved in code reviews and debugging.
- Involved in rewriting the SQL queries to improve the performance.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures in Oracle.
- Interfaced with the client team and developed team during acceptance and dry runs on the production systems.