- 10 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Integration, Implementation, Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Modelling (OOM) based on Unified Modelling Language (UML) architecture.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EEWeb Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Knowledge of the following: Python, Ruby, Groovy, Scala.
- Developed and executed software systems utilizing React.JS and Groovy
- Strong Experience in Web development, client-server, Mobile application and multi-tier architecture projects based on Angular 4.0, Redux, RxJs and Angular Material.
- Involved in developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS
- Familiarity and little experience with java8 features.
- Proficient in MVC architecture using spring framework / JSP-Servlet and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Struts and Hibernates Frameworks.
- Good Knowledge in Angular 4.0
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks AngularJS and Webpage's using HTML, CSS and JSP's for user interaction.
- Good knowledge on Adobe Scene7 Platform
- Designed and implemented websites on Adobe CQ (or AEM) Platform for Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecom, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals industries.
- Strong knowledge on various AEM modules like Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multi Site Manager (MSM), Personalization, Social Collaboration (SoCo), Tagging, Marketing Campaign Management (MCM), Replication Agents, Environment Configuration including dispatcher, rewrite configuration for SEO requirements etc. Good Knowledge on JCR API, CRX, Apache Sling, OSGI and CQ API
- Extensive knowledge in Web Content Management (WCM) Tool Adobe Day CQ 5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6.0/5.6.1/6.0/6.1
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Developed the Backend formula in Enterprise Spreadsheet for financial Calculation which it similar to available in EXCEL and Google Sheets through JAVA 8
- Comprehensive knowledge in RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2005, 2008, DB2 and MySQL 4.x, 5.0.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Docker containers and UNIX operating systems.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/7.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat 5.x/4.x/3/x.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using MySQL, SQL Server, DB2and PL/SQL in SQL Server environments.
- Strong understanding of internal processes of NoSQL approach
- Understanding with platforms such as AWS, Open Shift and Spring Cloud etc.
- Hands-on in unit testing using tools like JEST, Karma, Jasmine and selenium web drivers.
- Rich experienced on e-commerce site/portal development on WCS platform in agile methodology, Well versed with WCS 7 version FEP8.
ECLIPSE (Less than 1 year), J2EE (Less than 1 year), JAVA (Less than 1 year), HIBERNATE(Less than 1 year), INTELLIJ IDEA (Less than 1 year)
Java Frameworks: Servlets (3.x), JDBC (4.x), JSTL Java Server Pages (JSP 2.x), JSF, JMS, JPA.
Frameworks: Struts (2.x.x), Spring (3.x/4.x), Hibernate (3.x/ 4.x), Apache Camel (2.x), Swing, Apache CXF, Apache Karaf.
Servers: Tomcat (8.x/ 9.x), Web Logic (9.x), Web Sphere (6.x), Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Glassfish Server (4.x).
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MSSQL, MySQL (5/6), IBM DB2, MongoDB (3.x), Cassandra (3.x).
Tools: Ant (1.x, Gradle (3.x), Maven (3.x), Log4j, Git (1.x/2.x), SVN (1.x), CVS (1.x.x)), Junit (4.x), Selenium (3.x/ 4.x) Mockito), Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo.
IDE: Eclipse Luna(M6), Mars(M7), Neon(RC3), IntelliJ IDEA(15.x), Net Beans(8.x), RAD(7.x)
Platforms: Windows (7/ 8/10), Windows Server 2008/12, Ubuntu (15.04), Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Sr .Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in analysis, design, implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile methodology
- Design and developed the application using framework Angular 4with HTML5, CSS3, and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using Angular 4 dependency Injection, Models, data binding, controllers
- Developed application using Java 8 to implement its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, each.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Used Spring Security for Validation and authentication on the Client side, session fixation, click jacking, cross - site request forgery.
- Used LESS CSS pre-processor to write the styles by creating Variables, Functions or Mix INS and used Grunt to automatically convert those styles into normal CSS styles.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parse, Underscore-JS, and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Extensively worked on spring bean wiring, Spring DAO, and spring AOP modules and implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Design and Development of business components using Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, dependency injection, transaction management through Spring framework.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Employed fail-safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in Client's email applications using Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard in Spring Boot Micro Service Applications
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API'S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger
- Configured Hibernate Cfg.xml to facilitate connection pooling with Data Source and create POJOs to map with backend tables.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping using the Hibernate framework to fetch the data from the Oracle11g database.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Proficient at the development of web-based application using Apache Tomcat, JBoss 7.0, Glassfish 4.0
- Used Junit, Mockito for the unit and integration testing of various modules
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Resolved bugs/defects by coordinating with team members to assure a positive outcome using Jasper.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins
- Implemented Micro Services based cloud Architecture on AWS platform for deployment.
- Initiated Microservices application with Docker and Kubernetes cluster formation for the scalability of the application.
- Designed new Strategies for optimizing all aspects of the CI, release and deployment processes using latest container and virtualization techniques like Docker and Kubernetes
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application lifecycle.
- Containerized Microservices by creating Docker images from Docker file collaborated with development support team to set up a continuous deployment environment using Docker.
- Proficient in writing AWS Cloud Formation template to create customized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security groups, S3, IAM.
- Experience in automating the infrastructure and managing the application in AWS using web services.
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- Followed the rules of Agile (Extreme Programming) and understood the basics of the software engineering.
- Implemented SCRUM Environment within development teams and other non - project teams
- Designed and developed front end screens for new requirements using Mustache, Backbone libraries.
- Used GitHub to host project.
- Helping the team to estimate stories, sprint planning, Daily SRUM etc.
- Involved in consuming RESTful Web services to render the data to the front page.
- Applied Design patterns Singleton, Business delegator, Factory, Service locator etc.
- Worked on resolving issues for Securing Web Portal with LDAP and DB2.
- Implemented RESTful web services (JAX-RS) supporting both XML and JSON message to perform CRUD tasks.
- Used Web services - REST and SOAP for getting member information from third party.
- Used Ajax for backend interaction and data interchange with a synchronous call parsing the XML data, creating an XML HTTP Request and reading the data in the response XML from action class.
- Front end unit testing with Jasmine of single page of the MPA portal.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JQuery, CSS & HTML.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script, and HTML.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Involved in the deployment of applications in SIT Development & QA environment.
- Developed server code using Hibernate, spring and Web Services under the guidelines of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client-side components.
- Scripted and implemented automated unit test cases.
- Written new and altered queries for the added functionalities using SQL.
- Optimized queries to reduce computations using well-structured SQL queries.
- Worked on change requests based on the requirements.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Worked on Alerts Tab to receive Phone/email Alerts to display the status of flows deployed.
- Involved in finding and fixing the RC (Root Cause) of the bugs/issues the existing modules.
- Involved in validating the various fields in the screen by using Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on the Web Sphere for all environments.
- Wrote the request mappings and screen definitions for the application.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in design, modification, development and implementation of software programming applications
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Understanding the functional requirements, business rules and Development/Re - designing of applications based on legacy code
- Programming in Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, XML, JDBC and Struts, JMS and Hibernate
- Executing database queries in SQL using Sql Developer & other tools.
- Rich experience, and exposure to various Application servers like Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss Web servers like Apache Tomcat and a wide variety of development and testing tools.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Provide consultation on complex projects and be at the top level contributor/specialist
- Working with different java development tools like Eclipse.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented Struts Framework and Hibernate in the new version of the Application.
- Developed Action classes, Dyna Action Forms and used Validation framework.
- Used EJB Stateless/Stateful session beans to implement business logic, session handling, and transaction and deployed Enterprise Java Beans both Session and Entity on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Taken care of java Multi - Threading in common java classes/library.
- Extensively used Java Scripts to enforce client side validations and also used JQuery for Ajax processing.
- Involved in development/ maintenance of various web services using IBM Web Sphere to interact with other Applications.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Worked on Linux environment for deploying the application, running scripts for jobs.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
- Worked as the part of a core team to monitor and enhance the performance of the application.
- UI screens were built using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Database schema design development and coding of DDL & DML statements, functions.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Used JDBC for database connections.
- Designed various tables required for the project using Oracle database.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database and used SQL statements and procedures to fetch data from the database.
- Developed Business components using JavaBeans.
- Used core spring for setting dependency injection.
- Used Log4j for logging.