- 15+ years of combined experience in the design, development and delivery of high - quality enterprise products and solutions for Confidential 500 companies.
- Worked with business consultants and sales teams from various domains and delivered customized solutions through automation, optimization and process improvements.
- Extensive experience in building managed services on both Hybrid and multi-cloud environments using AWS and Azure platforms.
- Led the planning and implementation of multiple cloud transformations and migration projects.
- Migrated large customers from private cloud (VMware) to AWS/Azure.
- Designed and developed enterprise software products and services utilizing J2EE, Spring and service-oriented architectures.
- Pre-Sales: Worked closely with sales teams and architecture groups to help grow multi cloud solutions business. Involved in assessing customer’s technical needs, articulate technical architecture, lead technical customer discussions and developing solutions.
- Experience in understanding business needs and providing solutions that are scalable, maintainable, efficient and cost-effective. Performed validations using proof of concepts.
- Diligent client interactions in ensuring proper execution of release management, change management, process automation and user acceptance testing processes.
- Designed and established processes for TOS and TOP with globally distributed teams and ensure they are appropriately adopted.
- Setup and mentored ODC teams, recruit and train the teams to deliver key projects. Mentored teams from different offshore locations in delivering cloud solutions using Agile and Scrum practices.
Cloud Services: IaaS/SaaS/PaaS Service Provisioning, Orchestration, Automation with AWS Cloud Formation, Azure, OpenStack, Power CLI Plugins, OpenStack, YAML/JSON and Python, REST API, CISCO Enterprise Process Orchestration, SQL AG on AWS, service layer VM deployment, Fast cloning of VMs on NetApp data store, Tiered Storage selection, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
Dev. Environments & Tools: Eclipse/Maven, Visual Studio 201x Enterprise Edition, Rational ClearCase, Fiddler, TCP/IP, Packet Sniffer, UNIX/Linux/Windows, J2EE, Service Mix/Fuse Enterprise Service Bus, MuleSoft, Spring framework, Camel framework, AMQP RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, DevOps and CI/CD deployment with Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT/CVS, Puppet, TFS, Jira, VersionOne
SDLC & Methodologies: SDLC involvement using Water Fall and Agile methodologies with TFS/Jira/Confluence/Git/Bitbucket/VersionOne, Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
Confidential, Irving, TX
- A user-friendly cloud management platform (CMP) with automation (1st and 2nd day lifecycle activities) was developed for customers to manage their services in a single location.
- The CMP platform was built on ServiceNow and integrated multi cloud platforms and provided centralized control and monitoring view of all services.
- Design and implement complex, HA multi-tier, end-to-end solutions using a wide variety of public cloud offerings (AWS EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Route 53, IAM, AMI, Cloud Front and Auto Scaling).
- Developed restful services using (java/j2ee) to integrate alerts from cloud platform to Service now. The services were designed to pull the information from cloud and push them to Service now and integrate with ITIL functionality.
- Designed the migration plan for thousands of services spanning multiple data centers.
- Worked closely with sales teams and other architecture groups in proposing multi cloud solutions to customers as per their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting customization to help customer in ticket and alert management, capacity planning, storage and OS monitoring.
- Creation of various customized templates (multiple OS variants) to cater to automated provisioning and quick deployments, thus improving the time to bring up services.
- CICD using AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline and CodeBuild
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes
- Develop high level and detailed design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support and operational needs.
- Worked closely with business teams, various architecture teams and Ops teams to ensure successful postproduction support after transformation and migration.
Environment: AWS, Azure, multiple VMWare components, OpenStack, ServiceNow, Nagios, Jira, Docker, Kubernetes, SOAP, ESB
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- A self-service cloud solution (acscloud) was developed from scratch using Liferay Portals, ESB and tidal for automation and storage solutions. This solution was built to work with VMware and then further extended to work with any underlying infrastructure platform.
- Extended acscloud components to deliver a customized and white-labelled cloud platform for McDonalds. Developed an automated solution to provision a McDonald Restaurant shop (bulk) for testing and scaling in real time. Improvements were made to clone virtual machines in less than 3 mins using NetApp storage API.
- Worked with Liferay content management portals (java/j2ee), developing multiple base components, hooks, portlets to display cloud service content. Developed Liferay themes and extensively used Liferay IDE plugins.
- Create Liferay workflows and customize them with business logic and integrate with several ESB services (java/j2ee) in turn interacting with different underlying components of data center.
- Developed and delivered phone automation project using cloud framework and Cisco tools with automation. Customizations were made to cater to telephony services.
- Setup an offshore Development Centre and built a team for developing cloud solutions with automation towards provisioning and managing of cloud workloads.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy. Trained offshore on Docker and Kubernetes for any further changes.
Environment: Liferay portal, ESB, Cisco CIAC, Oracle DB, SOAP, VMware data center infra
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Architected, designed and delivered of Cloud Commons application/portal. The portal is built using the best practices of J2EE and Spring frameworks.
- Designed and developed Web Services using SOAP to create and update customer details. These services help maintain the data synchronized between multiple systems.
- Implemented CAS SSO integration to bring portal, marketplace, workbench and scheduler under one identity umbrella.
- Developed ESB mule services (RESTful) for SMI and UUID create/updates and for providing services required for the status checks by the CAS service.
- Mentored offshore team for development of portlets, hooks, docker & Kubernetes
Environment: LifeRay EE 6.0, Tomcat, Magento, Fusion Forge, Java 1.6, JS, HTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP 5, Mule ESB, SOAP, Apache Solr, Docker, Kubernetes, Agile and scrum
- Conceptualized, Architected, Designed and Solutioned workflows and ordering processes.
- Designed and developed order capture application and EAI integration layer for iDeal/iCare application using WLI and manage technical team.
- Created Synchronous and Asynchronous interfaces for order management, processing, user creation, account creation and asset synchronization etc.
- Designed and created batch processes to consume inventory details, product catalogue, numbers etc.
- Interface design documentation, discussions and approvals from client.
- Handled all client and vendor interactions/co-ordination, user sessions and clarifications.
- Close interaction with the partners and client in completing UAT/DRT.
- Set up of processes to be followed with the new systems.
- Commissioned lead and monitored the cut-over and Migration activities for go-live.
Environment: Weblogic 10, WLI 10, Spring MVC, Netonomy 6.0, Java 1.6, JS, HTML, CSS, Oracle 10g, SOAP, JMS, Linux 6.0, USB tokens, Agile and scrum methodologies etc.
- Have worked extensively on building internet banking product netSymbols and delivering it to multiple clients: UB, KB, MCB etc.
- Integrated netSymbols with Netegrity Siteminder (developed C module), and Vasco DigiPass for authorization, authentication and transaction authentication.
- Managed integration of all the 3rd party tools like Siteminder, DigiPass and code card.
- Enabled and customized internationalization features.
- Developed a new touch point PC-Banking, as per the special requirements of the bank.
- Setup an ODC at offshore, trained and equipped ODC team with various aspects and features of product and framework development and support.
- Drafted requirements for authentication and authorization, approved by customer.
Environment: WAS 6.x (clustered) with HTTP servers, Java and J2EE JS, HTML and Oracle 10g, Symbols Framework, Struts