- Innovative & Versatile IT Professional with around 7+ years of experience in System Design, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Web Development, Intranet/web - based n-tier architecture systems utilizing object-oriented technologies in Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce and Financial domains.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Core Java & J2EE.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, integration and testing of Client-Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis Design (OOAD) , and methodologies like Agile, waterfall and SCRUM .
- Expertise in Java J2EE technologies like Struts, Spring, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, MVC, JSON, Subversion, Clear Case.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Strong Experience in working with different modules of spring structure like Spring IOC , Spring AOP , Spring MVC , Spring DAO , Spring ORM , Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Good understanding of ORM technologies such as Hibernate and Spring JDBC.
- Developed client-side user interface by using the React JS , Redux for SPA development.
- Experience in developing rich views using React.js with React- Redux architecture for the Uni-directional data flow with the web pack build tool.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Extensive working on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Good knowledge in designing the user experience interface UI / UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs
- Efficient in Core java concepts such as OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Polymorphism, Inheritance.
- Extensive using Bootstrap for layout and Used CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap UI for Responsive Web Design.
- Conducted systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing python, in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB .
- Expertise in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers , Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL.
- Hands on experience in using various Tools and IDEs for development and design like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, My Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Edit Plus , Notepad++ and Visual Studio Code.
- Experience in handling end users and Troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Proficient with the application servers like IBM-WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, REST, UDDI, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service) and JAX-WS
- Used JIRA to test and track the Issues and Bugs related to software or Application.
- Hands on Experience with UNIX , Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Data integrity verification on Apache Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Implementation of a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Familiar in usage of Cloud Computing such as Amazon Web Services (S3).
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT , Maven , Gradle and logging tools like Log4J .
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit , Mockito .
- Good work experience with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Has ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multitasking environment and meet deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, Embedded C, Java and J2EE, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, EJB, JSF, JMS, Spring boot.
Development Approach: Waterfall, Agile, kanban and DevOps
Testing Tools: Junit3.8/4.0, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, Glassfish and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2, IBM Web Sphere
IDE’s: Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0, and Net Beans IDE, Visual studio code, IntelliJ
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, JUnit, Hibernate
Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, LINUX, Centos
Build Tools: Maven, Ant and Gradle
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Repositories: Git, Bitbucket, CVS and SVN
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Confluence, TFS, Bugzilla, MS SharePoint
Confidential, Worcester, MA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile , Scrum Environment's and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Design and development in various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC , AOP concepts.
- Utilization of Object-relational mapping ( ORM ) framework Hibernate for database mapping, supported with DAO, Service, Controller of Spring Boot framework, used Spring Java Persistence API( JPA ), Spring IOC methodologies.
- Integrated the IOC container of Spring Framework, dependency injection and transaction management.
- Configured Persistence-Context in Spring JPA and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with Oracle database.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using Spring MVC framework & used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST .
- Applied Core Java concepts such as collections-based algorithms, in purpose of maintaining the efficiency of dataset manipulation.
- Implemented Single Page Application using AngularJS , UI Bootstrap and UI- Router and Checked user's form using AngularJS Form Validation.
- Used React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Programming scripts for conforming retrieved data in Oracle databases.
- Extensive use of centralized Git repository, for source code management after deploying successful changes into local machine.
- Used Tomcat Server running for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Restful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD Continuous Implementation and Continuous Delivery.
- Created automated pipelines in AWS Code Pipeline to deploy Docker containers in AWS ECS using services like CloudFormation, Code Build, Code Deploy, S3.
- Deployment of Cloud service including Jenkins on Docker using Terraform .
- Worked on AWS opswork, AWS Lambda, AWS code deploy, AWS cloud formation and Cloud Foundry
- Worked with Eclipse , various plug-ins, Maven .
- Using Maven to manage project dependency and package code.
- Used Java Message Service ( JMS ) with ActiveMQ as the middleware to handle the communication between two services.
- Designed and prepared Unit test cases using Junit and Log4j and removed the maximum bugs before passing onto the application to the QA team.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created Web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate implemented WebServices.
- Developed various functionalities for front-end web pages according to new requirements provided by BA team and UI team using RESTful Webservices, Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Implemented Model View Controller architecture by applying AngularJS framework.
- Used AngularJS Controllers, and created Directives for each data element using AngularJS framework to create a customizable dashboard.
- Developed the Maven scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components into the server.
- Responsible for creating HTML templates for each tile on the dashboard and used Bootstrap framework to handle the layout of the tiles on the dashboard.
- Experienced in writing Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ) for persistence layer.
- Developed persistence API's that can store data synchronously and asynchronously to Cassandra data store with batching.
- Implemented the Web Services functionality in the application to allow access by external applications to the data. Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation and impact analysis and code review documents
- Worked in Production Support and foreseeing the Potential Issues, doing hot fixes and escalating to the higher levels.
- Used Grunt to handle minification, compilation, and unit testing and used Bower to manage all package dependencies.
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer and using core java classes.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool BitBucket.
- Performed JUnit testing for testing all features on the Backend and Frontend.
- Worked as a part of Agile team and followed the methodology on a routine and attended regular Scrum meetings held by the Scrum Master.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Created Jobs, managed pipelines and scheduled projects for continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins .
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development. Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Factory Design Pattern and Singleton Design Pattern.
- Worked in Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Implemented client-side functionality using HTML5 , Bootstrap , AngularJS and jQuery .
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC , Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Integrated subsystems using SOAP based Web services and Apache Axis2 .
- Worked on developing web service calls using SOAP and WSDL .
- Design and Implementation of MongoDB database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Developed the application using My Eclipse and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting and build automation.
- Provided JUnit support for the application for debugging the system and Test-Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool to configure the POM File to build and manage the application and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
Environment: Java J2EE, JDK 1.7, Angular 2, Bootstrap, HTML5, AngularJS, jQuery, SOAP, Apache Axis2, JSON, Spring, JSP, JDBC, Jenkins, MongoDB, Eclipse, Junit, JIRA, AJAX, Agile, SVN, Oracle, WSDL.
- Worked on design phase and data modeling, interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Developed cross-browser/platform HTML , CSS , and AngularJS to match design specs for complex page layouts while adhering to code standards.
- Developed server-side services using Core Java concepts.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the front end including functional and visual user interface utilizing jQuery and Bootstrap .
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Provided Production Support, created ORACLE views which were displayed as a report using an existing WEB browser interface.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis. Built Spring based Java and Scala micro services to support the application.
- Interacted with the business users and collected the requirements. Analyzed business requirements, designed and recommended solutions over Waterfall Methodology.
- Worked with object-oriented programming concept such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation.
- Setting up Linux servers with Apache Tomcat.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Used JDBC to connect to the Oracle database and developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Performed production support of the application in production and managed production issues.
- Improved the performance and integrity of code by processing thread concepts.
- Implemented the coding standards for improving performance of the Website. (Code Reuse, jQuery chaining, name spacing, CSS selector performance)
- Used Subversion for version control and Ant as a building tool.
- Coordinated with the client and upper level management, as well as cross-functional teams to test the solutions for production issues and customizations.
- Developed and deployed business logic using session beans and servlets.
- Created various Junit Unit Test Cases by using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.