- With over 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based Applications using Java, J2EE Technologies, Object oriented programming Concepts, Database administration and in various domains.
- Designed, Developed, Tested Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, TDD, SDLC.
- In depth knowledge on core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, Generics, Exception handling, Thread pools, Execution services, File IO and Serialization.
- Strong hands experience developing applications using Spring Framework, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Inversion of control and Dependency Injection.
- Developed many applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as DOJO, JSON while designing various integration components using JMS and MQ Series.
- Focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Deployed applications into Docker container using cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Experience in Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Developed cross platform server-side applications using Node.js & React.js to achieve scalability in real-time.
- Strong experience with development and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Good exposure with using IDE tools NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, configuring and deploying the applications on Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic and Red Hat JBoss Servers.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock & Spring Junit Runner.
- Experience in Integration tools like Oracle SOA Suite, web-methods and Apache CAMEL.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J SLF4Jand Splunk.
- Worked with persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA, JDO (Java Data Objects), EJB, iBatis.
- Involved in writing XML documents and building scripts using Linux/Unix.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Scala, GoLang
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, Jboss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ, TIBCO
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Mockito.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Flume, Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib.
Version Control: SVN, Git, Stash.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Swagger UI, and Spring Zuul.
Platforms: Windows 10/7/2000/98/95/ NT4.0, LINUX, UNIX.
Confidential, Southbury, CT
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Design, Analysis, Development and Testing of the System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Developed several reusable directives using Angular 2 and moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Created UI applications using Angular2 integrating with REST API's built on Spring Zuul Microservices.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservices applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservices with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Implementing and exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Working on Microservices with Spring Cloud using Netflix Eureka, REST and Netflix Feign Client.
- Involved in speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services using Redis Cache.
- Developed Python Object Oriented Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Designed and developed the Database tables and Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Worked on Splunk DB Connect APP to load the data into Splunk from the Oracle Database.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate using features like Annotation metadata, Auto Wiring and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL and SQL.
- Configured Cassandra clusters and key spaces on RHEL Openstack and installed Apache Spark.
- Monitored Pivotal Cloud Foundry infrastructure including network systems logs on daily basis to ensure the entire system was operating at an optimum level, identify technology gaps/risks early and establish mitigation plan.
- Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the Amazon Web Services (AWS), like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Search, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI and Dynamo DB for high-availability and fault tolerance.
- Worked on real-time streaming using AWS Kinesis and Event Driven Design using AWS Lambda, while Auditing and Logging using AWS CloudWatch and AWS CloudTrail.
- Used Docker across various infrastructure while implementing Docker orchestration tools and writing Maven project for Docker auto deployment.
- Worked with GIT repository to manage project for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Created various Parser programs to extract data from Autosys, Tibco Business Objects, XML, Java and Database views using Scala.
- Worked with Ansible to manage Web applications, configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Spring framework running on JBOSS servers.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Designed a Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications using GoLang and object-oriented programming.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile methodology environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- UML diagrams like class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration), use cases and activity diagrams were used.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Used rich user interface with CSS3 and AJAX calls along with pseudo elements, transformations and gradients.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC, Spring Transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Used Apache Mesos and Kubernetes to deploy and manage Microservices.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns. RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Consumed messages from JMS beans and Active MQ, integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Developed Hibernate classes to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Used Jenkins as an AWS code deploys plug-in to deploy to AWS. Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot Microservices in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures for applications to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Implemented Hibernate concepts such as lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking and transactions.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the. drl (drools file), ece (expectation files) Templates using Drools rule engine for injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking Rule Base Stateless Session.
- Updated legacy ANT build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven (Build Management Tool), TestNG (Unit Testing tool) and Jenkins (Continuous Integration Tool).
- Involved in deploying and managing Session Bean EJB on JBoss server and handled WAR files on Tomcat server.
- Creating and updating documentation relating to many aspects of Linux/Unix systems administration work flow.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
Confidential, Augusta, ME
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing Service oriented architecture (SOA) applications in Agile development environment.
- Worked on business components using core Java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading.
- Developed various Web Services like SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML5, applying styles with CSS while using JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJS.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Used Jackson Custom Mappers for Custom manipulation for date, currency conversations on JSON Data.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured using Oracle Database 10g.
- Deployed applications on Web Logic Application Server and performed required configuration changes.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Used Git Hub extensively as versioning tool and used Maven for automated building of projects.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and production environments.
- Worked on Agile Development Methodology using Scrum concepts.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization, Generics and Exception Handling.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP protocol to transfer the amount to other application that is remote and global to different financial institutions, used SOAP UI for web service testing.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using NodeJS (Socket.io, ExpressJS framework).
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR files, used SVN version control tool.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Struts Framework, Scrum, JSP, XML, ANT, NodeJS, Hibernate, EJB, SOAP, JUnit, ANT, SVN, Struts, Apache Tomcat Server.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the client business unit by participating in design discussions and implementation feasibility analysis with business analysts at all levels.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Designed the Web Application using Spring MVC pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Performed validation for both client and server side with the help of Struts Validation Framework.
- Developed configuration files, mapping files and Annotations to map the POJOs to DB tables managing associations and classes specific to the Spring and Hibernate.
- Deployed components on Apache Tomcat web server.
- Developed code for Action Servlet, Request Processor, Action classes by extending Struts package and involved in Struts configuration.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL, developed Web Services application using SOAP.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
Environment: Java 5, JDBC, Struts, JQuery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, Eclipse, Ajax, JUnit, Hibernate, Tomcat Web Server, Rational Rose 98.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Worked on writing Selection Criteria codes to be reused in various functions interacting to database.
- Used Oracle database as backend database and wrote various SQL queries to update and create database tables.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as generating report.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
Environment: Java 4, JDBC, JMS, Struts, JQuery, JSP, Oracle database, Servlets, ANT, HTML, CSS, XSLT, Servlets, SOAP, Ajax, DOJO, XML, JUnit, Clear Case, Log4j.