- Multifaceted technical expert boasting a 20+ year successful track record leading technical teams on project work and designing large - scale web-based applications.
- Technically innovative Senior Java Architect with demonstrated ability to effectively lead technical teams to execute on projects from concept to completion.
- Adept at designing and developing applications utilizing the latest applicable technologies.
- Well versed in various software and hardware platforms with expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in the analysis of qualification/integration/testing and front and back-end development and frameworks.
- Full Life Cycle Software Development
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- Large-Scale Web-Based Applications
- Software and Hardware Platforms
- Front and Back-end Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- User and Support
Servers: Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle, Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat, IBM Host, SQL-Server, Informix, Postgres, Mysql, Hadoop, Cloud Technology, docker, lxc, Virtualization and containerization
Frameworks: J2EE Servlets, Struts, JSF, JSP, Spring-MVC, JMS, JMail, Spring.io, JPA, EJB, Camel EIP, ETL katle, JBPM, Drools, WS, Restful, AngularJs, NodeJS, Linux Kernel, Machine Learning Algorithms, Decision Tree, SVM
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Technical Lead/Senior Java Developer Consultant
- Provided technical leadership on the redesign, implementation, and maintenance of a registration system for clinical trials at a Confidential .
- Held full cycle responsibility including the design, development, testing, integration, and deployment of the UI, Middle Tier, API Services, and Store Procedures.
- Contributed as a project team leader and technical expert on the project.
- Instrumental in the successful development of the application through developing the front-end web application middle tier interacting, utilizing RESTful services and JSON exchange
- Created WebLogic application containers and Spring Framework using Oracle Databases as well as provided the written code in Java 1.8, html5, js, kendo ui, js, jquery, and other technologies for successful application design.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Application System Architect
- Held responsibility as the technical expert and system architect for the design, and development of complex projects.
- Directed the work of novice programmers and served as a mentor for multiple team members to increase productivity.
- Instrumental in the implementation of BPM Appian and consulted on the strategy and design of on-going replacement of legacy projects.
- Published 5 inquiries on the Appian support portal.
- Served as a key member on the project identification team responsible for the design of large and complex projects.
- Managed designated customer accounts for multifaceted engineering issues; effectively worked onsite with customers on qualification, configuration, and repair.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Principal Software Engineer/JBoss-Rules Drools BPM Specialist
- Served as the subject matter expert on all technical inquiries.
- Provide direct oversight for all DevOps software integration and deployment.
- Collaborated with Architecture designs on multiple local and remote development teams.
- Streamlined a Decision Mapping/Validation Business Rules oriented service resulting in increased efficiency of architectural design.
- Developed server-side services using JSF, Apache, Java, Hibernate, Spring, and Web Services.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Technical Lead/Senior Java Developer
- Provided technical leadership of an initiative for Security Vulnerabilities Remediation across all Software Application Artifacts, including Enterprise Applications.
- Initiated and led audits of applications to identify vulnerabilities and identify solutions.
- Utilized Agile/Scrum Kamba methodology, code review sessions, and TDD to execute development.
- Patch Implementation or complete replacement of vulnerable module involving new solution and frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, and Spring MVC among others.
- Security remediation in Fuse containers, with Web Services like SOAP, CXF RESTful API’s and used SOAP UI Client for testing of models
Confidential, Washington, DC
BPM Specialist/Architect/Senior Java Developer
- Implemented the new BPM Architectural Design, JPA Data Service, and harnessing from an ETL extraction of a legacy system to be incorporated as part of a decision data using varies technologies as JPA (EclipseLink, OpenJpa).
- Developed a customized JPA v.2.0 Standards Cache implementation, and a transparent communication inside of JBoss-Rules.
- Implemented JBPM5 work flow, Business Rules Engine API, and BR Results to be used in the first phase - release 1, inside of a Web Service in a SOA fashion to later be implemented in its own JBoss-Rules Web Server container.
- Architectural Integration Design between Apache Camel, CXF-WS, Business Rules Engine to be deployed in any OSGi ESB container like Karaf or Servicemix to allow Acknowledge as a Service in its own container to be implemented in the next phase of the project. f extraordinary results in a very short period of time, starting phase of full size project integration, implementing a true test driving development (TDD) and zero downtime deployment for rules and legacy ETL cached data. Solely in charge of measure performance and detection of possible improvement on the overall project, support system integration test and end-to-end test cycles by finding, registering, and fixing defects.