- Over 6 years of experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies with all 3 - tiers of development: Presentation, Business and Persistence layers.
- Extensive IT experience in server-side development, distributed software architecture, object-oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring/ Struts framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Strong programming skills using Java 1.9,1.8/1.6, Spring3.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.2/2.x, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans and JDBC.
- Excellent experience in programming, deploying, configuring Application server like Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Experienced in all phase of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment).
- Excellent experience on creating and consuming of REST and SOAP based Web Services.
- Excellent working knowledge of writing SQL queries, stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Extensive working knowledge with database tools such as SQL Developer and MySQL, SQL-Plus Workbench.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A keen learner who remains abreast of new technologies and industry trends.
Design & IDE Tools: Eclipse, Intellj, Spring Tool Suite, Android Studio, Postman, MySQL WorkbenchJenkins.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC and Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, Security and Boot)
Web Services: SOAP and Spring REST
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery and XML
Databases: MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Oracle, Microsoft Access
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO, Spring Framework.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Testing: Junit, Integrated Test Cases and Mockito.
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development
Confidential, New York
- Developed application using Application Lifecycle Management to deliver reliable applications.
- Involved in project plan meetings with clients, business analyst and team members to analyze business requirements and translated business requirements into working model using agile methodology.
- Implemented the application in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP and Servlets.
- Developed Web pages using HTML, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Used Apache Tomcat for deploying Web Application.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Created and implemented stored procedures, function and triggers using SQL in Oracle database.
- Used JUnit for debugging the application.
- Engaged with users in case of technical problems and mentored the business users.
- Used Serialization process to serialize the data to store in the database and used the same data after deserialization.
- Using jQuery framework to build user interfaces and integrating it with spring framework.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Business requirement analysis and designing of best fit technical solutions using the subject matter expertise.
- Developed Spring-Hibernate integration layer in the back end to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Development of business layer logic using core java, data structures/collections.
- Development of RESTful services for data retrieval module.
- Sprint planning and task estimations using Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in various Core Java concepts such as Collections, Exception Handling
- Worked on setting up continuous integration for testing using Jenkins.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Usage of Maven for creating multi layered application and managing dependencies across application components.
- Performing code reviews and generating code review report. Fixing bugs reported by the testing team and updating the same after refactoring.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Hand-on experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture using Spring Boot based services and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and REST services authorization using Spring Security.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Developed and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file deployed in application servers and used for dependency management of code in application.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Developed and analyzed front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring boot.
- Participated in the analysis, design and the development of different modules for the integration with the application.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in Java/J2EE.
- Extensive uses of Spring MVC annotations to build lightweight application and integrate it with hibernate. Generating company and financial report specific reporting periods and validating it using Spring MVC framework and JSP.
- Used exceptional handling to handle the exception in the java code.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, MVC design
- Extensive use of hibernates to generate object relational mapping.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the modules.
- Consumed Restful web services for external application.