- Around 18+ years of professional IT experience including Big Enterprise and Startup companies.
- Experienced in Managing / Leading teams, delivery architecting scalable, high performance, high available and robust systems using the current state of technology.
- Proven experience in architecting, designing REST API for enterprise.
- Experienced in building strong engineering teams from ground up & proven ability to grow the team.
- Proven track of attaining engineering & business goals, setting up new process for improving engineering organization.
- Experienced in managing teams and possess good people skills, both managing senior engineers and mentoring junior engineers.
- Lead cross functional scrum team. Experienced in defining short term, long term road map to align with business.
- Development activities with domain expertise, supported by thorough understanding of OO analysis, Design patterns, Data and Object modeling, Data architectural skills, Database design/tuning, Performance tuning etc…
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Skilled in Project management, planning and estimation.
- Experienced in developing prototypes and in making presentations to customers and cross functional teams
- Able to learn/adapt emerging technologies into work area. Possess communication & documentation skills. Proven ability to deliver under tight schedules and delivering the product with quality
Senior Software Engineer
- Played a key role is designing the new API’s for the enterprise.
- Transformed the legacy xml API to bring them to industry standard.
- Played a key role in integration with key customers.
- Created one gateway endpoint for all inbound APIs from customers.
- Worked with different stake holders to define the API Standards.
- Worked with Dev Ops in creating a sandbox environment, created monitoring and alerting for all the APIs
Senior Principal Engineer
- Architected complete authentication module from ground up, brought significant improvement in authentication
- Implement OAUTH2.0 and SAML based authentication for ease of integration with customers.
- Created new Web services for ease of integration
- Worked with off shore QA / QE and defined process for improving the QA effort
- Involved in creating road map for the product. Created Engineering road map to support business needs of the product management.
- Coordination with cross functional teams.
- Defined road map for the product, lead the cross functional scrum team.
- Involved from planning to execution including procuring hardware, tuning up the pool and handing the pool to Train Team.
- Designed tools that help in problem solving.
- Involved in recruiting experienced engineers / recent grads and building teams.
- Solved various critical issues by using latest technologies.
- Developed software process.
- Created Team for off shore development and support.
Confidential, San Jose
- Responsible for design of the user experience and capture the flows.
- Responsible for design of EJB framework and providing communication to external interfaces.
- Complete responsibility for the interface design in generating bats for the test engineers.
- Actively involved in identifying the business issues and providing solutions by defining special scripts and scripts with bats to reduce test engineers work load and scheduling more tests.
- Involved in design of shadow tool for proof of concept for the acceptability of the tool in test groups.
- Won many Cap s and recognized across different groups for the overall work.
Environment: Java/J2EE, EJB 2.0, SOA, Web logic 8.1, Apache Axis 2, XSL/XML ( DOM,DTD, Schema, XSL, XPATH), AJAX, ANT, Tomcat5.0, JSP/ Struts 2.0, Oracle 10G.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Java Lead/Architect
- Responsible for design of the user experience and capture his flows.
- Responsible for Internationalization of the product for rolling out Spanish version of the website.
- Created Repositories for the data interface using ATG.
- Generating User reports and detecting flaws in the system.
- Responsible for Interfacing with Credit, Customer and Account Services.
- Created interface with CNet to display their rankings etc…
Environment: Java/J2EE, XML, XSL, ANT, ATG 6.3, JHTML, Team Site, Oracle 9i
Confidential, SanJose, CA
Sr. Java Lead/Architect
- Feasibility study and Gathering the requirements from the partners.
- Complete Responsibility for Design & Development of whole project.
- Key responsible for communicating with QA and putting the QA schedules & process inline..
- Implemented interface for partners for transferring shopping cart using CXML.
- Implemented caching a layer of XML caching for faster presentation.
- Involved in fine - tuning the product and optimization for a faster response time.
- Involved in partners in customizing the tool.
Environment: Java, JSP/Servlets, WebSphere, XML, CXML, XSL, Oracle 8i, Xalan, Syndicator 3.2, Selectica Configuration, CORBA, Java Script, Interowoven Team Site 5.0, Kintana,Visibroker.
Confidential, Mtn. View, CA
Sr Java Developer /Lead
- Complete Responsibility for Design, Development of many modules like Alerts, Schedules, Role & Security Administration, Authentication, and Reports etc…
- Extensively worked in improving the response time, by spanning threads for each alert and schedule notification.
- Lead for the migration of Customer from previous releases
- Managed project schedule and rolled out Full release of the product within 3 months of crunched development schedule.
- Actively Involved in Performance tuning, Documenting the Product including Installation & User manual
- Core member for 3 Major releases of the Product.
- Winner of top performer .
Environment: Java, Java Threading, EJB1.0, XML, XSL, Oracle, JDOM, SOAP, AlphaBlox, Hyperion, Perl, Java Script, LDAP, HTTP Client, Struts, Ant, MS Visio.