- Over 8+ years of IT experience in various phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation.
- Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Expertise in Java and J2EE technologies including JSP, JDBC, JPA and JMS.
- Worked extensively in developing web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Magento, Angular JS and SPRING.
- Strong expertise in using Angular JS directives and filters to make SPA’s better in functionality.
- Extensively worked on custom Angular JS directives, tags and integrated with spring forms.
- Experienced in web/Application servers like Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 8.
- Experienced with SOAP/RESTful web services and used to scale the applications for better BOA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL. Exposure to JAXB, JAX - RPC, JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Experienced in Client-side validation, Client-Server data interaction using Ajax in Nodejs.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring based web applications using Spring REST, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets 3.x, JSP and JSF for User Interface Applications.
- Expertise in with Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
- Technically sound in understanding and implementation of Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Extensive hands-on on designing Micro service applications with fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard and load balancing using Spring Ribbon.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Implementation of suitable connectors or connecting links between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Experience in administering cloud tools like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with Spring JTA.
- Expertise in Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Mongoose to interact with MongoDB database on Node.js.
- Working knowledge in Core Java concepts - Collections, Multithreading, Lambdas, Streams, Exception handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, JMX, JVM.
- Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server (2008R2, 2012, 2014).
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Couch DB and Cassandra on large data platforms.
- Also worked on creation of Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrixand Ribbon.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4 .
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Strongly associated with usage of Selenium, Jenkins, Junit and Curl for Unit and System Testing.
- Extensive hands on experience in fine tuning and scaling the applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience with the Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/MAVEN/GRADLE/JENKINS/HUDSON/CVS/GIT/GITHUB.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0, Angular2/4
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5, Spring Security 3.2,ReactJS
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty 9.4, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++,TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Using Spring Boot to build micro services and convert the logic from RPG (programming language) to JAVA using CI/CD pipeline and agile development methodologies.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and React.JS
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from Node Package Manager and redux library.
- Designed and developed batch jobs using SPRING BATCH architecture. Have extensive knowledge in core java and spring batch development.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA. We have even used React JS components like Forms, Keys, Events, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model and actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and involved in preparing System Requirements .
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams , Method s and Optional.
- Used Spring Data JPA for configuring the persistence layers in the application.
- Reviewing Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and creating Detailed Design documents for development.
- Created Maven builds to build and deploy Spring Boot micro services to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Configured the development environment using Spring Boot with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, and Spring Integration.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Conversion of logic from RPG to JAVA using the same business logic which was written long time ago.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using Spring AOP also used other modules of Spring DI and Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard .
- Used Apache Kafka along with Zookeeper to streaming data pipelines to get data between systems or applications.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Worked with GIT as a version control tool in the project. Performed Unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Using the Couch base database to move the data from SQL i.e DB2 to NoSQL.
- Worked on writing the complex N1QL queries for the couch base.
- Involved in building the scripts for Jenkins pipeline for the deployments to be automated.
- Using kubernetes as the container engine for running the Docker images.
- Used JMeter as a tool to build the performance scripts to test heperformance of the micro services.
- Developing a template so that all the micro services can be built with a unique style.
- K6 as a tool to monitor the performance.
- Github as a version control and to access the repositories.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose Software.
- Used Log4J and Splunk to store log messages and access the logs in the production.
- Writing the Yaml scripts to deploy the applications on-prem and aws and to configure the specifications for deployments.
- Performed code build and deployment using Maven and Jenkins.
- Interaction with business team and database team to understand the business logic on a daily basis to convert it into Java.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, JDBC, Eclipse, AWS, WebServices, NodeJS, Maven, Jenkins, Github, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, DB2, Couchbase, Apache Kafka,K6, Rest, JMeter, Junit, Jira, DB2, Mockito, Splunk
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on various project methodologies like Agile Software Development, Testing and Scrum.
- Used IBM FileNet document container to prevent breach of integrity and security of the client data.
- Presently working on enhancements code and supporting the user’s applications to process it.
- Developed UI components using Angular 4 dependency Injection, Models, data binding, controllers
- Implemented React JS on server side validations, to handle actions and Events and also Encapsulation.
- Developed backend web services using Node.js and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Worked on business logic and calculations, performs analysis, handles data transfers, and generates XSL for presentation layer and SQL commands for database layer.
- Extensively implemented Multithreading concept in order to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels. Thread handling was used to maintain continuity of execution.
- Hands on experience on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Experienced in implementing Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Java Beans are used as container of business logic and supporting the services or applications.
- Micro-services were deployed in modern containers using Docker that increased Isolation.
- Used wide implementation procedures in order to disintegrate whole monolithic application into loosely coupled reusable Micro services. This laid foundation for the simplicity in updating versions of existing technologies without hassle of deploying entire modules.
- Employed fail safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in Client’s email applications using Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard in spring boot Micro service Applications.
- Exceptionally handled heavy traffic with the help of Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service.
- Good knowledge with cloud services like Spring Eureka, Cloud Foundry and AWS etc.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring based Applications.
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services.
- Docker containers were used to deploy the applications as part of scaling application using Micro services. Image creation, pushing and pulling of images was also part of deploying application.
- Used DROOLS engine as java runtime rule engine to validate business rule before executing in runtime.
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL description to verify the history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Worked on XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval and JAXB parser for marshalling and unmarshaling.
- Used SQL statements that were passed through hibernate 4.3 connections to a Server.
- Writing SQL Queries to get the information from OracleDB, Saving the data, modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables. Views and Unions were also part of our implementation.
- Used CURL to move data from or to a server using available http and https protocols.
- Writing PL/SQL with Stored Procedures, functions to get the information from DB, Saving the data, Modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB. Using joins to get the data from more DB Tables.
- Used DB components like Data Access Objects, Collections, and Value Objects.
- GIT is used for the version control; Maven is used for build script and configured log4j, .log files.
- Used AWS cloud services and deployed couple of applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2 Instances as part of service transition phase, but later on chose to deploy them on Eureka.
- Aware of troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and other developer IDE and Cloud environments.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
Environment: Java/JDK 1.8,J2EE, Log4j, Angular 4,Web Services, Hystrix, Hystrix Dashboard, Spring Boot , Spring Kafka, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Netflix Ribbon, Hibernate 4.3, REST 18.104.22.168, RESTful, Windows SFTP/SCP client (Winscp382), Eclipse, MAVEN build tool, Junit, Jenkins Continuous integration tool, WebLogic Application Server 10.1, Oracle 11g, 12C, Linux OS, Agile Methodology, Curl, GIT, PL/SQL, Docker, Hateoas, Curl.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
SR JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Scalability and performance had been the keen concept and we had to modify existing application to Scala.
- Documented requirements for necessary customizations and employment of IBM FileNet.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3 & Angular JS.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types.
- Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component based User Interface Applications.
- JSON due to its light-weight nature was used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s.
- Worked on Core Java and its libraries in creating the Java web application's business Logic.
- Used JSP to create the front end. Used various third parties to validate the data entered by the User.
- Also used JavaScrip t for client side validations of input data. Created HTML pages using CSS styling.
- Used various Spring Modules like Spring AOP, Spring WEB-MVC and Spring ORM in development.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Used Micro-services for scalability and reliability of the application in addition to loose coupling.
- Auto scaling functionality of Micro-services helped in cloud infra where slowdowns were eliminated.
- Docker had been the most important of containers in accelerating the growth of Micro-services .
- Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services .
- Used JAX-RS plus jersey implementation for RESTful web services and containerized it.
- Created hibernate-config.xml and configured the hibernate 4.0 for the application.
- Configured hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates .
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Written POJO Classes, .hbm files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed Web services using Spring RESTful web Services replacing SOAP UI.
- Use WebLogic fuse for remote console login, JMX management and web server console.
- Writing stored procedures in Oracle 11g/12c and associated with .hbm to outcast the performance.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUNIT testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Created spring configuration files to define Handler mappings, Bean definitions, and developed Model classes for View Resolutions and DAO implementation classes extended from Hibernate Dao Support.
- Worked on NoSQL database like Cassandra where data storage was scaled rapidly.
- Perfectly utilized the de-centralized nature of Cassandra making DB Always-On
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation.
- CURL was used as the core component of testing environment as part of unit and system testing.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Worked in TDD, Agile environment and attended SCRUM meetings as part of day to day activity.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse, Hibernate 4.0, Spring IOC, Web Services, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, XML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Log4j, Oracle 11g, PL/ SQL, Junit 4.12, JBOSS 7.1.0, REST, MongoDB, Cassandra, Spring JPA, Curl, Agile and Scrum, Hystrix, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, POJO, Dependency Injection, Kubernetes, Mesos, Micro-services, Selenium and IBM FileNet.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
SR Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Review and guide the application architects with Object Oriented Design using Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Responsible for JAVA, J2EE, JSF, JBPM, EL and Java FX coding / development.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Struts Framework.
- Used Hibernate as a persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions as well as managing concurrency issues.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring 2.5 with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Developed web-based applications using Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST .
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate JavaBean classes using Apache Axis.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Designed and developed used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML , Used XML DOM API for parsing XML .
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSF, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, JBPM, HTML, JDBC, Web services, Rational Software Architect, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), Multithreading, Web Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.
Confidential, Madison, WI
SR Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of building interface for CRM System. Hands-on with Selenium as part of testing.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC).
- Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's,Data Access Object (DAO)
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Involved in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- Spring boot and REST services are implemented while developing web-based applications.
- Each application was divided into separate or individual Micro-services where each service had its own functionality and loosely coupled with the other components of the Application.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- Developed Hibernate DAO’s and configuration files to access the ORACLE database.
- Developed the application by implementing Spring Framework based integration.
Environment: WebLogic 10.3, Java 1.5/1.6, Apache Axis, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 4.3, Servlets 2.5, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, JBOSS, Struts, DAO, AOP Spring, MVC Spring.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Implemented various project development techniques like Agile Development and Testing, Test Driven Development and Scrum methodology. A few phases included traditional Waterfall methodology.
- Used JSP to develop front end UI screens.
- Used (GWT) Google Web Tool Kit in developing web applications in AJAX as it is easy to develop for developers and creates high performance applications. Also made the application Compliant.
- Used Java 6 to implement Generics, threading, Annotations.
- JSON data was used and extensively employed as the common tongue between the application and network layer in-order to make the context of server load easy.
- Worked in developing Spring related backend services.
- Developed business layer using spring, Hibernate and DAOs.
- Generated the Model part of MVC with spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using spring’s Application Context.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, Integrated and ProductionTesting on WebLogic
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer using Spring Boot Application. Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect application with Database.
- Played active developer role in writing business rules and scripts during Service Now Administration.
- Roles included maintenance of database and ensuring round the clock service availability, Log Shipping, Clustering and Replication. Involved in change request implementation using JAVA/J2EE.
- Active responsibility included automation of various timely activities we used to operate on databases like backups, Snapshots, Health check reports, Experience with high availability, OLAP&OLTP etc.
- Coordinated all the team members during the migration activity of RBS servers to SQL 2012 version.
- Documented and generated reports using SSRS and integration were done using SSIS services.
- Occasionally responsible for UNIT and System testing for software’s, designed and fabricated with requested changes from customers.