Proficient Java Developer with 4 years of experience as a key contributor to the development of web - based application technology solutions for front end, back end and database applications. Hands-on experience using Java/JavaEE Spring and Hibernate Frameworks. Implemented several projects through the complete software development lifecycle using an advanced framework and web services.
Software Development & Implementation Object Oriented Programming UML Microservices Software Development Lifecycle Coding Testing Debugging User Interface Development
Web Services: REST, JSON, Microservices
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Security and AOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, Angular JS
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB
SDLC: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Tools: STS, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, Postman, SublimeText, Notepad++
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, OSX, Unix, Linux
- Translated requirements into functional specifications
- Designed UI and created use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Participated in Agile/Scrum meetings, working with product owner to identify priorities.
- Created application using Spring, Hibernate, and MySQL.
- Supported internationalization and maximized security by implementing Spring Security.
- Developed frontend and backend of project to support hotel guests for registration and administrators in managing operations and reservations.
- Led all phases of SDLC and implemented project and tasks on schedule successfully
- Performed role of Developer on HealthCare Appointment system that allows Patients to log in and check all the available time slot with their desired Doctor to Schedule an appointment.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Hibernate to implement RESTful Web - Services, Spring Security for authorization using Tokens, and Hibernate/JPA as a persistence layer.
- Participated in Agile Daily Scrum meetings and worked with the product owner to prioritize stories.